Soundcells has released version 3 of its Simple Sampling ReFill for Propellerhead Reason.
If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples. Patches are super-fast laoding, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro‘ character. Using Simple Sampling means that you will surprised by fat basses, great playable and funky keys, super-deep atmospheric textures, ‘simple‘ pianos full of character and huge pads – stunning quality in every aspect!
And lets not forget about the note-by-note sampled Stylophone…(the ‘Stylofunk‘ mp3 track on the product page is – apart from the drumloop – entirely based on stylophone samples)
Version 3 is an awesome update which adds 25 new combinator patches based on lots of new samples, and includes 9 great demo tracks.
Simple Sampling v3 features
- 151 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
- A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
- ‘Simple Samples‘ coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, Kawai K5000…
- The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
- 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.
- 9 great demo tracks included.
The ReFill is available for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until May 10th, 2012 (regular 27.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Simple Sampling
Soundcells has updated its Greenhouse ReFill for Reason to version 2.
“Greenhouse v2″ is an awesome ReFill based on samples coming from the popular Synplant software synthesizer; without doubt, one of the most innovative plugins of recent years.
Greenhouse contains 155+ combinator patches that provide an insight into the highly characterful sound capabilities Synplant has to offer. In addition, some One-Shot-FX kits are included to let you produce some glitchy electro beats. Greenhouse also includes 35+ drum samples (as well as 11 Rex files highly processed with additional EQing, compressing…) from the MicroTonic plugin.
Version 2 is adding 30 combinator patches based on 370+ new Synplant samples…
Greenhouse v2 features
- 159 combinator patches full of the typical and widely acclaimed Synplant character.
- 135 NNXT patches containing the basic sounds which were used for the combinators, 7 Redrum kits.
- 850 Synplant samples, 830 MB uncompressed.
- 37 drum samples and 11 Rex loops coming from the MicroTonic plugin.
- 5 demo tracks are included.
Greenhouse v2 is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until April 10th, 2012 (regular 27.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Greenhouse v2
Soundcells has introduced Pads – the BIG box v3, the ultimate Pad ReFill for Reason.
“Pads – the BIG box v3″ contains more than 470 fantastic combinator patches to give you all you need when searching for atmospheric patches, conventional pads – bright or dark, inspiring soundscapes, rhythmical pads, fx & experimental sounds and more… The variety of sonic atmospheres coming from three original ReFills makes this collection very complete so chances are big that you´ll find what you are looking for while browsing for the right pad.
Version 3 is adding 30 new combinator patches (based on both, the Reason synthesizers and new samples) which are making use of the stunning Reason 6 effect units…
Pads – the BIG box v3 features
- 470+ combinator patches (92 “BIG box” only ones) in 11 different folders.
- 550+ well balanced patches for Thor, Malstroem, Subtractor, NNXT (the basic synth and NNXT patches which were used for the combinator sounds)
- Lots of inspiring demo tracks included.
Pads – the BIG box v3 is available to purchase for the introductory of 44.90 EUR until March 10, 2012 (regular 59.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Pads the BIG box
Soundcells has updated its Salad Bar ReFill for Reason to version 6.
Salad Bar from Soundcells showcases a magnificent collection of Reason patches brought together in this ever growing ReFill since many future patches in the upcoming ReFill range from Soundcells will be added to Salad Bar…
Every time when a new Soundcells ReFill will be released, Salad Bar will get its next update. And in this way Salad Bar versions 2, 3, 4 etc, will be created. Besides this, Soundcells will also be developing lots of unique ‘Salad Bar Only’ patches. With the coming of Wavedrummin it was clear that it wouldn´t take very long for the Salad Bar ReFill to get its latest update. Version 6 is filled with 15 inspiring Wavedrummin patches as also 20 exclusive Salad Bar only ones (95 SB-exclusives in total now). With its nearly 300 combinators this Reason 6 ReFill becomes more and more a fully-fledged workstation. Apart from that it´s a real bargain and “must-have” for the user and an excellent ambassador for Soundcells.
The Salad Bar ReFill is available to purchase for 9.90 EUR.
More information: Soundcells
Soundcells has released Nordic Red, an ambient ReFill for Propellerhead Reason.
Nordic Red is based on samples from the ever popular Nord Modular G2X synthesizer.
Besides unlimited possibilties of creating a wide range of individual sounds – from 80‘s retro sounds to modern club patches, emulations of acoustic instruments to a world of sounds that never have delivered before – the main feature of this version of Nordic Red are the G2‘s “self-playing” patches, called ‘Noodles‘.
Whether you are playing ‘one-finger sessions” or rearranging the Noodles in any way you like – you will always find yourself surprised by stunning new sound textures. By using Reason‘s fantastic timestretch algorithm (loading the waves as audio files), all samples can be tweaked further, diving deeper into the recordings, bouncing preferred parts and coming up with even more brilliant ambient gems…
Nordic Red features
- 20 marvellous combinator patches.
- 35 NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
- 24 recordings (up to 1.30 minutes per sample) from the Nord Modular G2X, 305 MB uncompressed.
- Great for all styles of music where deep atmosphere is desired.
- All samples are included into this download in Wave format – ready to use in any other DAW.
The Nordic Red ReFill is a free download.
More information: Soundcells / Nordic Red
Soundcells has announced its Daily Christmas Offers, a series of limited time deals on its products.
Soundcells is announcing their Christmas offer of this year! While the last days before Christmas are knocking at our door it´s time to offer something special.
Along with regular Christmas sentiments Soundcells would like to present all Reason / Record users with an almost 25% discount on their products! This is the perfect opportunity to make a present to yourself…
More information: Soundcells
Soundcells has released WaveDrummin, a ReFill for Reason featuring the sounds from the Wavedrum Oriental by Korg.
“WaveDrummin” is not just another percussion ReFill. By finding a whole new continent Columbus redrew the map of our planet. Now it´s your turn to do so. By making use of this ReFill you can combine enchanting and haunting rhythms coming from all continents, maybe even from other planets as well as Wavedrummin opens doors to percussive bliss that have never been opened before. At the studio in Central Europe Soundcells recorded their favorite hits and bits coming from the ever popular Wavedrum by Korg while being caught by rhythms coming from distant worlds. The result of this all has become this ReFill, a work of art, a tool that lets you draw your own restyled map of our precious planet.
Realism vs mixability – Lots of samples taken from acoustic, real percussion instruments have the tendency to sound kind of dull in your mixes. The power of their sound often gets mudded by the rest of your instruments. With this in mind Soundcells processed all DSP generated percussion coming from Korg´s Wavedrum Oriental in such a way that the sounds will always sit conveniently in your mixes. Their impact and power will never get lost. Another point that needs to be highlighted is this special stereo knob coming with lots of combinators that works wonders for the mixability of our loops. Check it out!
- 115 combinator patches stuffed with inspiring new energy.
- 107 rex loops that range from authentically acoustic to crazy electronic stuff, 20 Kong kits, 20 NNXT patches and 7 Redrum kits.
- 210 single hits to build your own kits from.
- Recorded impact noises coming from Brushes, Rods, Sticks and Fingers to add extra realism to the loops.
- The combinators carry knobs to control their volumes.
- All single loops and samples are included into this download in Rex and Wave format. By purchasing this pack you are not restricted to Reason only. However there is a lot more magic to be found within the ReFill.
WaveDrummin is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until November 13, 2011 (regular 24.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / WaveDrummin
Soundcells has released Boost 309 v3, a ReFill based on the complete sample set of the vintage, lo-fi but charmingly sounding machine Rave-o-lution 309 by Quasimidi.
Soundcells have created 90 brand new combinator drum machines for you with these samples. It all ranges from the old original 309 thing to amazing and unique patches that could have never been created within the 309 itself. Besides cool beats and complex, crazy rhythms Boost 309 will offer you even more!
Version 3 is a huge update which adds 10 new combinator patches, 20+ ‘Bitrman‘ flavoured rex loops making use of the original Rave-o-lution groovebox recorded thru an Alesis Bitrman fx unit, as well as 15 awesome Kong kits making use of Kong´s synthesis methods…
Boost 309 v3 features
- 120 combinator patches containing deep basses, great playable keys, surprising leads and awesome pads.
- 90 combinator drum machines: 45 basic setups with their 45 shuffled counter parts.
- 109 NNXT patches, 15 Kong kits, 22 Redrum kits and over 300 origianl 309 samples.
- 63 rex loops making use of the “Boost 309″ drum machines as also the original machine (23 new in v3).
Boost 309 is available to purchase for the introductory price of 24.90 EUR until October 15, 2011 (regular 29.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Boost 309