Soundcells has updated its Afterglow ReFill for Reason to version 3.
“Afterglow v3″ – the ultimate atmospheric resource ReFill for trance producers, jungle heads and ambient artists. It’s analog, it’s digital, it’s tender and raw, glitchy at times but above this all: Extremely Atmospheric !
All sounds have been meticulously designed to be combined with eachother in the exact way the user would like it to be heard. Get great malstroem-, suprising subtractor- and fantastic thor patches, furthermore 280 samples from analog and digital gear, physical modeling synths and also field recordings.
Version 3 adds 25 inspiring combinator patches mainly based on the new field recordings which are included in this version (the patch name addition “v3″ makes clear which patches are the new ones).
Afterglow v3 features
- 279 combinator patches in 6 folders: Atmospheres & Textures, FX Style, Keys, Miscellaneous, Pads, Rhythmic.
- 120+ NNXT patches, 60+ Malström patches, 50+ Thor patches and 15 Subtractor patches.
- Analog leads and basses, lots of atmo textures and pads, bleeps, glitches and field recordings.
- Especially great for designing / composing game and film scores.
- 11 great demo tracks included.
Afterglow is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29.90 EUR until September 30th, 2012 (regular 39.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Afterglow
Soundcells has announced Boost 309 Version 4, an updated version of the ReFill for Reason.
“Boost 309 v4″ is based on the complete sample set of the vintage, lo-fi but charmingly sounding machine Rave-o-lution 309 by a company named Quasimidi. Soundcells has created 100 brand new combinator drum machines for you with these samples.
It all ranges from the old original 309 thing to amazing and unique patches that could have never been created within the 309 itself. Besides cool beats and complex, crazy rhythms Boost 309 will offer the user even more! Version 4 is an awesome update which adds 20 combinator patches: 5 combinator drum machines (plus their 5 shuffled counterparts) & 10 great playable combinator synth patches. Not to forget about the new Kong & ReDrum kits…
Boost 309 version 4 features
- 230 combinator patches in 4 folders: Bass, Leads, Pads, Polyphone Synths.
- 100+ NNXT patches, 20 Kong kits, 26 ReDrum kits and over 300 samples from the original 309.
- 60+ rex loops making use of the “Boost 309″ drum machines as also the original machine.
- 5 tracks in RNS format – inspiring with highly ‘tutorialesque’ value.
The ReFill is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until September 9th, 2012 (regular 29.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Boost 309
Soundcells has released version 7 of its Salad Bar showcase library of patches from Soundcells ReFills.
Salad Bar’s patches will cover all kinds of music styles showing you the very best Soundcells has to offer. It’s a great ReFill to get to know Soundcells’ work, introducing you to their signature dimension in designing sound.
Version 7 is filled with 20 awesome Nordic Red patches as also 15 exclusive Salad Bar only ones (111 SB-exclusives in total now).
With its nearly 340 combinators this Reason 6 ReFill is stronger than ever before. Apart from that it´s a real bargain and “must-have” for the user and an excellent ambassador for Soundcells.
Salad Bar Version 7 features
- 332 combinator patches in 8 folders: Atmospheres & Textures, Bass, Keys, Leads, Miscellaneous, Pads, Rhythmic, SaladBar_exclusive (currently 111 ‘Salad Bar Only’ ones).
- 391 well balanced patches for Thor, Malstroem, Subtractor, NNXT and ReDrum and also 60 rex loops.
- The modules folder contains the basic synth and NNXT patches which were used for the combinator sounds.
- 8 tracks in RNS format – inspiring with high ‘tutorialesque’ value.
The Salad Bar ReFill is available to purchase for 9.90 EUR.
More information: Soundcells / Salad Bar
Soundcells has released the full version of Nordic Red, the Modular G2x ReFill.
Nordic Red is a marvelleous sounding ReFill based on samples from the Nord Modular G2x synthesizer. ‘Prepare yourself for a journey where your creativity can reach new levels‘ – this statement from the ‘Welcome‘ section of the G2 manual is a perfect description of what you can expect from the Nordic Red ReFill. The ability to create an unlimited range of individual sounds will not only provide you with “otherworldly” atmospheric stuff, the deepest textures and great keys, but also with surprisingly “in-your-face” bass patches and wonderful pads when diving into this ReFill: The “self-playing” patches (called “Noodles” in the G2), for example, are great starting points to create some ultra-deep atmospheric textures – an ideal entry for composing film scores or game music.
By using Reason‘s fantastic timestretch algorithm (loading the waves as audio files), all samples can be tweaked further, diving deeper into the recordings, bouncing preferred parts and coming up with even more brilliant ambient gems…
But that´s not all that version 1 of Nordic Red has got to offer: If you are looking for quality bass patches, classic (or modern) keys, huge pads and more, you will not be disappointed! As usual, the combinator buttons and knobs were carefully assigned to allow dramtic changes to the default sounds you´ll be hearing initially.
Nordic Red features
- 126 impressive combinator patches subdivided in 6 folders.
- 149 NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
- 600+ 44 khz, 24bit samples, 1.1 GB uncompressed.
- Great for film scores, game music, ambient & drones but also modern dance styles.
- 11 demo files with ‘tutorialesque‘ value are included.
The ReFill is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until May 31, 2012 (regular 24.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Nordic Red
Soundcells has released version 3 of its Simple Sampling ReFill for Propellerhead Reason.
If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples. Patches are super-fast laoding, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro‘ character. Using Simple Sampling means that you will surprised by fat basses, great playable and funky keys, super-deep atmospheric textures, ‘simple‘ pianos full of character and huge pads – stunning quality in every aspect!
And lets not forget about the note-by-note sampled Stylophone…(the ‘Stylofunk‘ mp3 track on the product page is – apart from the drumloop – entirely based on stylophone samples)
Version 3 is an awesome update which adds 25 new combinator patches based on lots of new samples, and includes 9 great demo tracks.
Simple Sampling v3 features
- 151 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
- A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
- ‘Simple Samples‘ coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, Kawai K5000…
- The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
- 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.
- 9 great demo tracks included.
The ReFill is available for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until May 10th, 2012 (regular 27.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Simple Sampling
Soundcells has updated its Greenhouse ReFill for Reason to version 2.
“Greenhouse v2″ is an awesome ReFill based on samples coming from the popular Synplant software synthesizer; without doubt, one of the most innovative plugins of recent years.
Greenhouse contains 155+ combinator patches that provide an insight into the highly characterful sound capabilities Synplant has to offer. In addition, some One-Shot-FX kits are included to let you produce some glitchy electro beats. Greenhouse also includes 35+ drum samples (as well as 11 Rex files highly processed with additional EQing, compressing…) from the MicroTonic plugin.
Version 2 is adding 30 combinator patches based on 370+ new Synplant samples…
Greenhouse v2 features
- 159 combinator patches full of the typical and widely acclaimed Synplant character.
- 135 NNXT patches containing the basic sounds which were used for the combinators, 7 Redrum kits.
- 850 Synplant samples, 830 MB uncompressed.
- 37 drum samples and 11 Rex loops coming from the MicroTonic plugin.
- 5 demo tracks are included.
Greenhouse v2 is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until April 10th, 2012 (regular 27.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Greenhouse v2
Soundcells has introduced Pads – the BIG box v3, the ultimate Pad ReFill for Reason.
“Pads – the BIG box v3″ contains more than 470 fantastic combinator patches to give you all you need when searching for atmospheric patches, conventional pads – bright or dark, inspiring soundscapes, rhythmical pads, fx & experimental sounds and more… The variety of sonic atmospheres coming from three original ReFills makes this collection very complete so chances are big that you´ll find what you are looking for while browsing for the right pad.
Version 3 is adding 30 new combinator patches (based on both, the Reason synthesizers and new samples) which are making use of the stunning Reason 6 effect units…
Pads – the BIG box v3 features
- 470+ combinator patches (92 “BIG box” only ones) in 11 different folders.
- 550+ well balanced patches for Thor, Malstroem, Subtractor, NNXT (the basic synth and NNXT patches which were used for the combinator sounds)
- Lots of inspiring demo tracks included.
Pads – the BIG box v3 is available to purchase for the introductory of 44.90 EUR until March 10, 2012 (regular 59.90 EUR).
More information: Soundcells / Pads the BIG box
Soundcells has updated its Salad Bar ReFill for Reason to version 6.
Salad Bar from Soundcells showcases a magnificent collection of Reason patches brought together in this ever growing ReFill since many future patches in the upcoming ReFill range from Soundcells will be added to Salad Bar…
Every time when a new Soundcells ReFill will be released, Salad Bar will get its next update. And in this way Salad Bar versions 2, 3, 4 etc, will be created. Besides this, Soundcells will also be developing lots of unique ‘Salad Bar Only’ patches. With the coming of Wavedrummin it was clear that it wouldn´t take very long for the Salad Bar ReFill to get its latest update. Version 6 is filled with 15 inspiring Wavedrummin patches as also 20 exclusive Salad Bar only ones (95 SB-exclusives in total now). With its nearly 300 combinators this Reason 6 ReFill becomes more and more a fully-fledged workstation. Apart from that it´s a real bargain and “must-have” for the user and an excellent ambassador for Soundcells.
The Salad Bar ReFill is available to purchase for 9.90 EUR.
More information: Soundcells