Sounds And Effects has announced Glitches And Zaps, a sample library for Kontakt and ReFill.
Almost any style of modern electronica, hip hop, urban, or even alternative can benefit from glitches, zaps, electrical buzzes, voyage jolts, or jerky nasty bit reduced accents.
Included presets with names like Glitches, Sci Fi Glitches, Buzzoid Zaptronic, Rise And Glitch Out, Resistance Is Futile, Male and Female Vocal Glitches, Electrons Flowing, Ting Slurp, Video Game Lasers, Volts, Zappy Glitches and much more. Glitches And Zaps covers all the bases for modern musical accents.
The library is available for purchase at 25% off for the first week.
More information: Sounds And Effects
Loopbased has announced the release of 10 new sound packs from its partners.
New at Loopbased
- Chillstep Express – Pack your bags, we are proud to present Chillstep Express, an unmissable journey through the warm and wonderful world of ambient dubstep. A truly versatile chillstep sample pack of drifting melodies and deep understated tones.
- Science Fiction – This micro pack from SFXsource contains 46 Science Fiction sounds ready to land on your latest multimedia project or for use as a basis for further sound design for electronic music genres.
- Club Streets takes inspiration from the biggest names in RnB, Urban and Hip Hop to bring you 10 Construction Kits and nearly 120 unique musical loops covering all the essentials of the genre.
- The Mandolin from Sounds And Effects brings you the same attention to detail, audio fidelity and responsiveness of ‘Pure Acoustic Guitars’ in this brand new collection of sampler patches and samples.
- Total Club Anthems is an unbelievable collection of five outstanding multi-tracks from Pulsed Records. Inspired by Fedde Le Grand, Avicii, Eric Prydz, Afrojack, and more, this multi-format product is a total must-have for all club producers.
- Collision TRock On Steroids is a new genre of Trap Rock that was created by Big Citi Loops. This masterpiece includes live vocals, live guitars and some live drums.
- Studio Session Drums – SFXsource brings 499 drum and percussion loops performed by professional session drummers in a wide range of tempos and genres. Featuring big, rocking beats, hard electronic rhythms, Latin-flavoured grooves, live Hip Hop …
- XO Musik is an amazing new product from Jungle Loops. This pack includes five monstrous Construction Kits inspired by artists such as Kanye West, Big Sean, Juicy J, Mac Miller, and many others.
- XO Musik For Sylenth from Jungle Loops is a new collection of hot presets for the Sylenth1 VSTi. Inside you will find 35 perfectly-made sounds for your next Hip Hop or Trap hit.
- Turntables – The classic art of Turntabalism may be primarily linked with Hip Hop, but this pionering technique of manipulating sounds using nothing but some vinyl, decks and a mixer has found it’s way into many other modern genres.
The packs are now available for purchase as a download from Loopbased.
More information: Loopbased
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of Reggae Guitar, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Propellerhead Reason.
Reggae guitar playing style is much different than rock, jazz guitar or other styles – it’s much more oriented towards rhythm and rhythmic accents and noises than just playing leads or chords. Mutes notes are important – half mutes, full mutes, even mutes with vibrato. And of course, reggae has leads as well, usually with a strong hard rhythmic feel.
The Reggae Guitar sound library / virtual instrument for Kontakt or Reason brings that kind of stratocaster based rhythmic guitar sound to the desktop by including pitched chucks and chuckas, strum noises, finger noises, various different kinds of muted notes, including 6 layers of soft to hard mutes, and also extra punchy mutes, vibrato mutes, five layers of lead guitar soft to hard, plus slapped or plucked lead notes, pulls offs, special delay effects and bonus loops.
The library is available for purchase for the introductory price of $49.95 USD until November 30th, 2014 (regular $59.95 USD).
More information: Sounds And Effects
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of The Mandolin, a sample library for Reason and Kontakt.
With the release of ‘The Mandolin from Sounds And Effects,’ Sounds And Effects brings the same attention to detail, the audio fidelity and responsiveness of ‘Pure Acoustic Guitars’ to the mandolin. The new instrument includes the following articulations:
- Picked – four velocity layers
- Fingerstyle -Two different styles, five velocity layers each, round robin switches between the two styles and between finger style and picked (round robin is for Kontakt only)
- Muted notes -Soft and hard
- Strums -two speeds, hard and soft, also low octave strums
- Tremelo -three speeds
- Fret noises and chops – in each preset and mapped below the mandolins low range
Presets allow for key switches from pretty much any articulation to another, for instance fingerstyle to picked notes, pick to pluck, mute to pick, picked to fast or slow strum, picked or fingerstyle to tremolo, and so on.
The Mandolin features
- 795 samples, 24bit/44.1kHz.
- Reason: 44 NNXT presets, 44 Combinators, 1.06 gigs uncompressed / 433.5 megs packed. Requires Reason 6 or higher.
- Kontakt: 45 presets, 1.06 gigs. Requires Kontakt 5 or higher.
The Mandolin is available for purchase for $59.95 USD.
More information: Sounds And Effects
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of the its ODD Reason ReFill library for Propellerhead Reason.
The ODD Reason ReFill from Sounds And Effects samples a vintage ARP Odyssey, but then takes a decidedly non vintage turn, using these samples as the basis for entirely new sounds using Reason’s powerful synth engine for a more modern and decidedly non vintage sound. Pitch dives and rises, bass wobbles, zaps, warbles, bleeps, trills, sub basses and buzzy squelchy leads.
ODD makes extensive use of the Combinator to take the NNXT presets in an entirely different direction. Many of the Combinator presets combine two NNXT presets with Reason’s powerful BV512 vocoder so that parameters like the important Vocoder Shift Control are ready accessible by the user. Other presets stick more closely to the ARP.
There are also three different default Combinator / Vocoder presets pre wired so that the user can easily choose from any of the 200 NNXT Presets, and simply plug them any into the Vocoders’ carrier and modulator inputs – potentially and rapidly creating hundreds of exciting new sounds.
In addition there are 175 REX loops.
The ReFill is available to purchase for the introductory price of $49.95 USD (regular $59.95 USD).
More information: Sounds And Effects / ODD Reason ReFill
More posts that match this tag
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of Netherworld II, a sample library in Kontakt, ReFill and Wav formats. Sounds And Effects Netherworld II with Fright Violin Effects starts where Netherworld left off, it adds … read more
Sounds And Effects has released Distressed Vinyl, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Propellerhead Reason. A must have for most modern music styles from downtempo to hip hop. Warm and inviting, yet mangled … read more
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of The Resonant Drop, a sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. Not all science fiction envisions either the future or the vast depths of uncharted space as … read more
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of Rude Synths, a Reason ReFill for modern electronic and dance music styles. Rude Synths is based on pristine 24 bit samples from vintage analog sources – including … read more
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of Ocarinas and Clay Flutes, a sample library for Kontakt and Reason including the haunting sounds of the native American flutes of north and central America. Sounds And … read more
Sounds And Effects has released version 1.2 of The New World for Kontakt, a sample library featuring a collection of hard to find ethnic percussion and instruments. Changes in The New World for Kontakt v1.2 … read more
Sounds And Effects has announced the release of Hidden Objects Percussion, a sound library featuring percussive hits and loops of sonic treasures found in the real world. Rusty iron objects clanging or scraping, rubber snapped … read more
Sounds And Effects has released Netherworld, a sample library for Kontakt. Netherworld features all new digitally created sounds that inhabit the dark places between musical sounds and sound effects. Odd rumbling noises, strange insects swarming, … read more
Sounds And Effects has released Rude Drums, a new drum sample library for Kontakt. Rude Drums is a fresh take on drum and percussive hits for electronic or dance music of various styles including techno, … read more
Sounds And Effects has released Pure Acoustic Special Edition, a sample library for Kontakt. Pure Acoustic Special Edition offers rare authenticity, fidelity and flexibility to your studio. Pure Acoustic Special Edition features 1,238 high quality … read more
Sounds And Effects has releaed Synths of the 70s, a sample library for Emu X / Proteus X. Intended to be much more like a virtual sound module then a standard sample library, the intent … read more
Sounds And Effects has released Wizard II 2.0 Refill, an updated version of this refill which is now available as a download. The Wizard II is an amazing sample collection of 66 banks of musically … read more
Sounds And Effects has released Download Pak 1: Asian and Pacific Drums and Percussion, a downloadable sample library for Native Instrument Kontakt samplers. The Asia Pacific Drums and Percussion Download Pak is based on the … read more