NuGen Audio has released Stereopack 2, an effect plugins bundle including Stereoizer, Monofilter, and Stereoplacer.
We are pleased to announce the all new Stereopack 2 and the arrival of all Stereopack plug-ins in ProTools RTAS format.
Stereopack 2 includes:
- Stereoizer – Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and enhancement to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. Quite simply Stereoizer makes your audio more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay.
- Monofilter – Used and trusted by producers the world over, MONOFILTER grabs hold of your bass and secures it solidly within your mix. Intuitive controls allow you to quickly anchor the power, whilst retaining the essential character and perceived spatial characteristics.
- Stereoplacer – The pan control has come of age. Now you can adjust the stereo balance where you want to. Gone are the days when making an improvement in one area causes problems with another – choose the frequencies you want to fix and move them, leaving the rest of the stereo image intact.
Stereopack 2 is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) priced at $199 USD.
More information: NuGen Audio / Stereopack 2
NuGen Audio has released version 4.02 of Monofilter, a bass enhancement and control effect for Windows and Mac.
Monofilter updated to v4.02 fixing a problem with the phase shift control in zero-latency mode and increasing the peak hold time in the analysis views. The practical application section of the manual has also been extended. This is a free update for all registered users.
- Mastering Quality Processing
- Linear phase Monofiltering
- Precise low end phase alignment
- ‘Auto’ level trim and phase control
- Linear phase High Pass filter
- Multiple output modes
- Clear band limited operation
- Advanced intuitive GUI
- Stereo real-time audio analysis
- Real-time correlation by frequency analysis
- Click-and-drag stereo width envelope
- Workflow enhancements
- In-place bypass
- pre/post metering
- quick-start presets
- unlimited session undo/redo
- A|B comparison memories
Monofilter is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for $119 USD.
More information: NuGen Audio / Monofilter
NuGen Audio has released Monofilter 4, a bass enhancement and control effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Used and trusted by producers the world over, MONOFILTER grabs hold of your bass and secures it solidly within your mix. Intuitive controls allow you to quickly anchor the power, whilst retaining the essential character and perceived spatial characteristics.
MONOFILTER brings back the centre of your bass, so easily lost through stereo effects processing, synth sound generation, unwanted phase inconsistencies and live recording mic. bleed. Our market leading features now give you clear control over stereo spread, transition and phase alignment, and the unique interface gives you clear and exacting visual feedback.
Changes in Monofilter 4
- New zero latency mode.
- New High Pass filter.
- Redesigned intuitive interface.
- Comprehensive audio analysis.
- Precise low end phase alignment.
- Comprehensive presets.
- Full algorithm linking.
Monofilter is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $119 USD. Owners of previous Monofilter version can upgrade for $59 USD.
NuGen Audio has also released a limited time bundle including Monofilter and Stereofilter, priced at $159 USD ($59 discount).
More information: NuGen Audio / Monofilter
Hbasm has released Stereoizer Pro, an effect plug-in for Windows.
Mono compatibility remains a very important part of music production, because music is often played back in mono, or with a poorly reproduced stereo. Think about shops, workplaces and parties. There are a variety of loudspeaker setups. Many of them are less than ideal. Even a high-end surround system may come with only 1 loudspeaker for the bass (a subwoofer). This makes sense, because the human ear cannot distinguish the direction of the lowest frequencies anyway. But a professional audio production often has to shine in all these cases.
This Stereoizer works by adding a phase inverted chorus to the dry signal. Therefore it will be completely inaudible (and thus, mono compatible) when both the LEFT and RIGHT channels are mixed together, as is often the case in mono playback. It may however introduce flanging effects, when only ONE channel is available (either LEFT or RIGHT). This may be desired or not, so I advise you to always check how your production holds up under different circumstances.
Stereoizer Pro features
- Filter section to greatly improve the usability of the effect, and you can avoid some pitfalls.
- Complex feedback / delay chain to make the sound fuller.
- Smooth, high quality LFO.
- Supports different sample rates.
Stereoizer Pro is available to purchase for $12 USD. The previously released free Stereoizer plug-in is available to download as well.
More information: Hbasm
NuGen Audio has released version 3.1 of Stereoizer, a stereo enhancement and adjustment plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. Quite simply Stereoizer will make your audio more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay.
Changes in Stereoizer v3.1
- New input/output level readout function.
- Several host specific compatibility fixes.
Stereoizer is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $99 USD.
More information: NuGen Audio / Stereoizer