Equinox Sounds has released Keyboard Riffs Of The 60′s & 70′s Vol 3, a new Midi Keys series pack, featuring 118 MIDI loops by Steve Burton.
‘MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs Of The 60′s & 70′s V3′ places an emphasis on authenticity and contains some stunning performances from a true keyboard legend. From Soul and Funk through to Rock and Pop, all of the classic keyboard instruments are represented here with loops designed for acoustic piano, Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer electric pianos, clavinet and organ.
Each loop contains an 8 or 16 bar original chord progression that could easily be used as the basic chord structure for a song.
Some of the loops also come with different variations upon the original theme so you are not just repeating the same loop, and others also have chord changes that could be used as a bridge section or verse etc. They have also included some loops for synthesizers, monophonic and polyphonic and some synth bass lines. All files are named with the instrument used and also the tempo and key info.
The MIDI pack costs $29.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Keyboard Riffs 60′s & 70′s Vol 3
Equinox Sounds has introduced MIDI Keys: Piano Loops For Film & TV, a collection of MIDI files by Smash Up The Studio, designed for use in TV, ads, jingles and film productions.
Smash Up The Studio have once again employed the services of keyboardist, composer and producer Steve Burton in the making of this product. The brief was “Can you make it sound like all those piano ads on TV?” The results were outstanding!
There are chilled loops, atmospheric loops, classical, easy listening, jazzy, all with one thing in common, you can imagine hearing them on the TV whether in an advert, show or movie. All loops range between four to sixteen bars in length and are all key and tempo labelled.
The MIDI library is available to purchase from Equinox Sounds for $29.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / MIDI Keys: Piano Loops For Film & TV
Smash Up The Studio has released the Ultimate RnB Piano Collection, a bundle of three piano MIDI libraries.
‘Ultimate RnB Piano Collection’ is packed full of stunning RnB piano phrases, beautifully played with soul and feeling by a top session keyboardist. These fantastic chord progressions will give your tracks a higher level of quality and sophistication.
Perfect for producers of soulful RnB, modern RnB, HipHop and Pop, Smash Up The Studio gives you an opportunity to own this special edition consisting of their 3 most popular RnB piano packs at an amazing knockdown price (normal price USD $93.61).
Ultimate RnB Piano Collection features
- Includes Club Grooves: Urban Piano, MIDI Keys Gold: Piano RnB & Soul, and RnB Vibes: Piano.
- 140 MIDI loops (both original and quantised)
- 90 loops in 24-Bit WAV and Apple loops formats.
- 12 Bonus loops 24-Bit WAV.
- Total pack size (unzipped) 580.8 MB.
- Loops range between 2 and 16 bars with the majority at 4 bars.
- Each loop is tempo-labelled, and all loops are royalty-free and composed and performed by Steve Burton exclusively for Smash Up The Studio.
The Ultimate RnB Piano Collection is available to purchase from Equinox Sounds for $49.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Ultimate RnB Piano Collection
Related: electric piano
, Equinox Sounds
, samples and sound libraries
, Smash Up The Studio
, Steve Burton
Posted in news
on Nov 23, 2011 - 0 comments
Equinox Sounds has released MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2, a piano MIDI chord progressions library by Smash Up The Studio.
You’ll find three awesome MIDI Construction Kits and stacks of loops, performed with breathtaking authenticity and in the styles of some of the huge artists of the era.
Following its best-selling predecessor, this pack also concentrates on those truly memorable chord progressions that never seem to go out of date. Timeless riffs that slot seamlessly into many of todays popular styles.
There are loops designed for acoustic piano, also loops for some of the classic electric pianos of the time such as the Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer piano and also the Hohner D6 Clavinet and Hammond organ.
Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2 features
- 3 MIDI Construction Kits and 70 loops ranging from 4 to 16 bars in length.
- Covers various musical styles including Soul, Funk, Jazz, Rock and Pop.
- Not limited to specific sounds but can use the plug-in of your choice to play back each loop, as well as performing countless other editing permutations.
- A selection of loops are featured in the Loop demo. All MIDI files are tempo-labelled.
- All loops are Royalty-free and have been composed and performed by Steve Burton, exclusively for Smash Up The Studio.
MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2 is available to purchase for $29.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2
Equinox Sounds has announced the release of MIDI Keys: Funky Horns, a downloadable collection from content partner Smash Up The Studio.
This collection is highly versatile and each loop is designed to drop effortlessly into your tracks. ‘MIDI Keys: Funky Horns’ includes tempo and key signature info and takes away the hassle of making real horn audio samples fit properly with your music.
With MIDI loops it’s easy to change the notation of each riff and the tempo in order to make the phrase work perfectly in your track. You will find that loops programmed at 125 BPM with a Disco vibe also sound great when slowed down to 95 BPM and used as a Hip Hop loop, and vice versa.
Also there are so many great Horn plug-ins on the market now that it is possible to achieve some very realistic results.
MIDI Keys: Funky Horns features
- 62 loops ranging from 77 to 127 BPM.
- Various styles, from complex, intricate stabs to more laid back sustained harmonies.
- Includes Key signature info and tips for optimizing performance.
- All Horns were arranged and programmed by Steve Burton for Smash Up The Studio.
- All loops are Royalty-Free.
MIDI Keys: Funky Horns is available to purchase as a download for $29.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / MIDI Keys: Funky Horns
Equinox Sounds has announced the release of MIDI Keys: Disco Fever, a collection of MIDI loops by Smash Up The Studio.
‘MIDI Keys: Disco Fever’ from Smash Up The Studio is a timeless collection of MIDI loops for producers who need to capture the classic feel of old school music in their tracks. Featuring 70 royalty-free professionally performed MIDI loops for Horns, Strings, Piano, Bass, Rhodes, Synths, Guitar and Clavinet.
MIDI Keys: Disco Fever features
- 3 MIDI construction kits, each kit is broken down into separate loops so you can build and arrange the track to suit your own requirements.
- All loops are tempo-labeled, although with MIDI files the editing capabilities are endless. Just choose your coolest sounds and off you go.
- Produced by Steve Burton for Smash Up The Studio. All content is royalty free.
MIDI Keys: Disco Fever is available to purchase as a download for $29.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / MIDI Keys: Disco Fever
Smash Up The Studio has released Electro Funk: Key Loops, a collection of classic 80′s electro funk keyboard loops performed on vintage analogue synthesizers.
Seriously funky synth hooks as well as cool bass grooves, piano’s, rhodes and a host of other keyboard sounds. Highly authentic riffs and chord progressions all in classic early to mid 80′s style. Also contains 4 construction kits as featured in the preview track.
Smash Up The Studio presents “Electro Funk: Key Loops” a journey back to the post disco era of boogie, funk and soul in the early 1980′s. A time when top musicians started replacing traditional funk elements such as horns, drums and bass with synthesizers and drum machines creating a completely new and original sound.
This pack focuses on keyboard and synth styles and has been professionally performed by a top keyboard player to accurately reproduce those amazing funky riffs and sounds using vintage synthesizers of the era including Moog, Sequential Circuits, Roland, ARP and others.
All loops are tempo labelled and with a few exceptions are mostly mid tempo, (between 105 and 115 BPM was the standard of the day) and vary in length from 2 to 16 bars. All loops have been recorded in 24 bit audio.
Midi loops have also been included for extra versatility.
Electro Funk: Key Loops features
- 70 loops in 24 bit Wav and Apple Loops formats.
- 70 Midi Loops.
- 4 Construction kits in 24 bit Wav format, each kit has been broken down into separate samples so you can arrange the tracks to your own personal requirements.
- Total content 562.2 MB.
- Produced and performed by Steve Burton for Smash Up The Studio.
- All content is royalty free.
Electro Funk: Key Loops is available to purchase for $39.95 USD / £ 24.95 GBP.
More information: Smash Up The Studio / Electro Funk: Key Loops