Equinox Sounds has released Bad Ass Hip Hop, a downloadable Hip Hop loop collection from it’s content partner, Smash Up The Studio.
Bad Ass Hip Hop is the essential tool for creating authentic Hip Hop grooves. It includes synth loops, bass loops, piano’s, strings, guitars, all broken out by BPM and designed to slot straight into your mix.
Bad Ass Hip Hop features
- More than 60 4-8 bar loops in 24bit WAV, Apple Loops and REX2 formats.
- All the keyboard loops also come with MIDI files played and recorded by session player Steve Burton, who can be heard on albums by Whitney Houston, Babyface, Guru, Janet Jackson, Jodeci, B.M.U, Destiny’s Child, Lemar, Sounds Of Blackness, and many more top artists.
Bad Ass Hip Hop is available as a digital download for $29.95 USD.
More information: Bad Ass Hip Hop
Equinox Sounds has released Smash Up The Studio: Club Grooves, a selection of riffs for electric piano created and performed by world class session keyboardist Steve “Bertie” Burton.
From smooth jazzy vibes, thru tough R&B, to wicked house grooves, this collection is a must for both professionals and novices alike.
Smash Up The Studio: Club Grooves features
- Huge selection of sound and effect variations, from vintage “rhodes” type sounds, to fresher modern tones, all recorded using 24-bit audio.
- Ranging from 85-130 bpm each riff is a complete 8-bar chord progression and can be used to form the basic chord structure for an entire track.
- Original MIDI files for each loop to give complete versatility.
- 1.4 GB content, 24-bit AIFF, WAV, REX2, MIDI and Apple Loops (16-bit AIFF).
Smash Up The Studio: Club Grooves is available for download for $116.95 USD.
Visit the Equinox Sounds shop for more information and audio demos.