Slate Digital has released Trigger, an advanced drum replacer.
SLATE DIGITAL’s TRIGGER is the next generation drum replacement VST/RTAS/AU plugin. TRIGGER has a phase accurate multi layered triggering engine. This means that in one instance of the plugin, you can seamlessly trigger multiple samples simultaneously such as a close mic sample, stereo overhead sample, and a stereo room mic samples. Or, mix many direct mic samples to develop your own custom unique sounds.
This multi channel triggering functionality allows the user to recreate the sound of natural drums with real multitracked samples. Each sample layer has parameters for customization such as velocity and dynamic control, attack, sustain, release and independent levels. Other features include 2 detection modes, MIDI in/out, automation of detecting parameters, up to 127 different articulations per instrument, up to 127 velocity layers per instrument and up to 127 alternation hits per velocity layer, and a unique “Leakage Suppression” function.
- Instrument library includes: 45 snares (including 2 high-detailed Deluxe snares with adjustable overheads and 12 alternation hits per each velocity), 31 kick drums (including 2 Deluxe kick drums), 8 sets of toms.
- Over 2.3 GB of high-quality 24 bit Steven Slate samples compressed using TRIGGER lossless sample compression (6 GB uncompressed).
- Phase accurate drum replacement.
- Six stereo layers of samples.
- Complete control.
- Easy to use.
- Mac/Windows VST, RTAS, AU.
Slate Digital Trigger is available to purchase for $299 USD. An upgrade/crossgrade is available to Steven Slate Drums 3.0/3.5 and Drumagog 4 users.
More information: Slate Digital / Trigger
, Led Zeppelin
, Steven Slate Drums
Posted in news
on Feb 17, 2010 - 0 comments
audioMIDI has announced a new No-Brainer Deal: Steven Slate Drums EX for $20 USD.
Steven Slate Drums EX Contains 10 drumkits including the famous “Old Zep” kit (an authentic Led Zeppelin model recorded in a stone castle) as well as five hybrid kits, which use multiple layers of kicks and snare to achieve highly unique sounds.
This EX drum suite is the most complete digital drum suite on the market, conquering all your digital drum needs with an RTAS/VST/AU and standalone MIDI plugin, instant presets for all Roland VDrum Modules, hundreds of easy-to-use MIDI grooves in our unique SONG form.
Steven Slate Drums EX features
- 10 kits plus 5 extra hybrid presets.
- Includes the Old Zep kit for classic Led Zeppelin sound.
- Recorded to 2-inch tape.
- Processed with premium vintage and analog gear.
- Huge, radio-ready, mix-ready sounds.
- Includes files to use with drum replacement plug-ins.
- Presets for keyboard and Roland V-Drums.
- Easy to use VST/RTAS/AU/Standalone.
Steven Slate Drums EX is available to purchase for $20 USD thru February 28, 2010 (normally $99 USD).
More information: audioMIDI
Slate Digital has launched its website and announced FG-X, a virtual mastering console, and Trigger, a multi layer drum replacer.
The Slate Digital ADVANCED ALGORITHMS ™ are written from the ground up using revolutionary new techniques in DSP code, based on innovative new technology and science. Within the ADVANCED ALGORITHMS ™ is a complex communication system between the DSP modules, which allows the plugins to achieve new heights in audio processing.
All Slate Digital plugins are fine tuned by Steven Slate and chief algorithm engineer Fabrice Gabriel, and then thoroughly tested by some of the audio industry’s top tier mixers, producers, and engineers. The result is some of the finest audio plugins that will help you achieve your musical goals in ways you could only dream about.
More information: Slate Digital
Virtual drum instrument Steven Slate Drums version 3.5 had been released.
Steven Slate has made drum samples for the most famous producers and mixers in the world. His drum samples have been used on some of the hottest new albums in rock, pop, metal, country, and hip hop.
Now, he brings his amazing drum sounds to the masses with Steven Slate Drums 3.0 SIGNATURE DRUMKITS. This new digital drum suite contains 40 world class drumkits including many that are authentic models of some of the most famous drum sounds from the past 40 years.
Steven Slate Drums 3.0 contains the SSD Virtual Instrument, a VST-DX-RTAS-AU midi drum sampler that has mappings for keyboard and mappings for all Roland VDrum modules. Each drum also comes in raw WAV format as well as Drumagog GOG format for live drum replacement and augmentation when you need to enhance or fix poorly recorded drumtracks.
New in Steven Slate Drums v3.5
- New “advanced AMG” anti machine gun mode for ultra realistic response.
- All new velocity programming for smooth natural playing.
- New remapping features that allow 6 toms, sidestick on vdrums, etc.
- Improved presets, improved snare sounds.
- New “deep” kick knob adds extra warmth and depth to kicks.
- New TRUE SWELLS crash button to enhance crash swells.
- New VDRUM hi hat clamp setting emulates better hi hat clamp response.
- Tom response greatly improved for ultra playability from keys or pads.
- Quicker loading kits, less CPU intensive.
- Platinum owners: 15 new “hybrid presets”.
- New “universal” vdrum map.
- New velocity customization knob for tailoring of “feel”.
- New Snare Z2 Gog and Wavs, making snares smoother and longer decaying.
Steven Slate Drums is available for download for $329 USD (Platinum Edition). Steven Slate Drums LE is available for $149 USD.
More information: Steven Slate Drums