Digitech has announced the release of the JamMan Vocal XT, a new stompbox looper that makes looping easier than ever before by giving vocalists the ability to create harmonies or rhythmic counterpoints with simple presses of a footswitch.
A vocalist can connect their favorite mic directly to the JamMan Vocal XT and its built-in studio quality dbx® mic preamp with phantom power will retain true vocal tone ensuring original vocals and loops sound crystal clear.
The JamMan Vocal XT features up to 10 minutes of stereo looping and SilentClear™ technology, which clears the pedal’s loop memory without starting playback first. The pedal also provides the ability for a vocalist to link together multiple JamMan Vocal, Express or Solo XT’s through an innovative pedal-linking capability called JamSync.
JamMan Vocal XT features
- 10 minutes of looping time.
- Built-in dbx® Mic Preamp.
- +48V Phantom Power.
- XLR Input & Output.
- JamSync™ – automatically synchronizes with other JamSync-enabled JamMan pedals.
- Silent Clear™ – clears loop memory without starting playback first.
- Separate LEDs for Record, Overdub, and Play Status.
- Unlimited Overdubs with Undo and Redo.
- Included 9VDC Power Supply.
- Durable metal chassis and footswitch.
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate.
The JamMan Vocal XT is available for purchase for a suggested retail price of $229.95 USD.
More information: Digitech / JamMan Vocal XT
123Creative has announced the release of Classic Colored Pedals 2, a guitar VST effect pedal collection by G-Sonique.
G-Sonique: Classic colored pedals 2 is collection of four classic yet very usable virtual guitar pedals / stompboxes that can be used also with any other instruments / synthesizers (not only guitars).
Classic Colored Pedals 2 features
- Auto Wah WH-1 – standard automatic wah wah guitar vst plug-in.
- Graphic Equalizer EQ-1 – get ideal tone of your guitar or any other instrument.
- Phaser PH-1 – analog modeled phaser.
- Pitch shifter PS-1 – very creative effect that play incoming signal splitted in 3 parts: pitchshifted up (one octave up), pitchshifted down (one octave down) and original signal, you can set volume of every one of splitted signal.
The pedal collection is available for Windows (VST) for the introductory price of 8.90 EUR (regular 10.90 EUR).
More information: 123Creative / Classic Colored Pedals 2
Positive Grid has introduced All Access, All Amps, and All Effects, three new bundle packs for the popular JamUp guitar multi-effects app.
Now iOS guitarists and bass players can get the most out of the powerful mobile multi-effects processor at a greatly reduced price.
The All Access pack offers the opportunity to own everything inside JamUp, including 40 amps and 50 studio quality effects; All Amps and All Affects packs can also be purchased separately to add more gear to the arsenal.
JamUp Bundle Packs features
- All Access Pack – $49.99 USD
A vast range of amp and effect models, you can access to everything in JamUp, including 40 amps from acoustic simulation, clean, blues, crunch, boutique to metal, and 50 studio quality effects, plus the full 8-track recorder. Get the most out of the #1 guitar amp-and-effect app!
- All Amps Pack – $29.99
Access to all authentic amp models in JamUp. It’s packed with a world-class collection of guitar amps to inspire your playing. From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance.
- All Effects Pack – $29.99
Access to all effect models in JamUp. It features classic stompboxes, Positive Grid’s awesome modeling, and rare and eclectic studio effects, more effects will inspire your playing in endless new ways. Explore new song ideas and riffs using a broad collection of distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more.
The JamUp Bundle Packs are available as in-app purchase on the JamUp Store.
More information: Positive Grid
Source Audio has announced the release of the Soundblox 2 Stingray multi-filter pedal.
Since the introduction of the Hot Hand Wah back in 2006 and the Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter in 2011, Source Audio has built a reputation for making excellent filter effects with immense tonal range and superior envelope control. The Stingray carries on that tradition and adds some exciting features like new LFO wave shapes, onboard overdrive/fuzz, improved envelope response, external control options, and full MIDI capabilities. “Over the last ten years, no other effects company has been as deeply invested in all aspects of filter understanding and development as Source Audio” says company owner, Roger Smith, “Stingray is our ultimate creation and expression of beauty and depth.”
The Stingray includes 12 diverse and finely crafted filter effects, including low pass, high pass, phaser, single peak, and multi-peak. Each filter brings its own unique character, from a resonant and aggressive Single Peak Filter, to smooth, vowel flavored Multi-Peak effects. The Stingray also contains an internal overdrive/fuzz circuit that adds an entirely new set of possibilities to the sound palette – users can blend a wide range of distortion levels with any of the filter effects, from moderate overdrive to extreme and aggressive fuzz.
“I truly think the potential of filter effects has been largely ignored by pedal builders,” says Source Audio’s Head of Engineering, Jesse Remignanti. “Traditional envelope filter pedals are very limited in the range of sounds you can get, but with the LFO waveform options and built in overdrive, the Stingray has a wealth of completely original tones, everything from basic wahs to ambient oscillating vocal sounds and beyond. This pedal really is a filter powerhouse.”
Stingray Multi-Filter features
- Diverse Sound Palette — Features 12 different Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Single Peak, Multi-Peak, and Notch filters.
- Onboard overdrive/fuzz that blends perfectly with any of the Stingray’s filter effects. Drive tones range from warm and natural overdrive to extreme fuzz.
- Control filter modulation with envelope follower, Tap Tempo LFO (sine, square, random sample-and-hold, or saw tooth), Hot Hand, or the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal.
- MIDI Capable — Use the Soundblox HUB for MIDI access to control parameters and save up to 128 user presets.
- Deep Control Set — Access to control parameters typically found in only professional rack-mount effects, or computer software. Adjustable parameters include Modulation Depth, Filter Frequency, Resonance, Wet/Dry Mix, Overdrive, Overdrive EQ, Output Level and more.
- State-of-the-Art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Two programmable user presets easily accessible via two dedicated footswitches.
- Multi-Function Jacks — Use the Source Audio Hot Hand motion sensors, or Dual Expression Pedal, for on-the-fly control over modulation or any knob parameter.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs) 9V DC power supply included.
The Soundblox 2 Stingray Multi-Filter is available for MSRP $249 USD (street $169 USD).
More information: Source Audio / Soundblox 2 Stingray
Musical Entropy has released version 1.1.1 of Guitar Gadgets, a free analog guitar pedal simulation plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Guitar Gadgets is a plug-in which makes sound this time, and this is a compilation of “false” analog pedal models, doing strange, weird, ugly but fun sounds. It is made to be used with an electric guitar and a guitar amp simulation, but you can use it with whatever you want.
Changes in Guitar Gadgets v1.1.0/v1.1.1
- New: 4 pedals can be chained, using the new control on the top of the GUI.
- New: MIDI Learn for all the parameters using the right click.
- New: the HOT switch is always available, even without the easter egg.
- New: new skins for each pedal available when the game has been unlocked.
- Changed: removed the limiter algorithm.
- Solved: translation issues.
- Solved: issue with some DAWs which don’t like plug-ins not reporting at least one program.
- Solved: issue with the Super Phazor output volume.
- [v1.1.1] Changed: display “MIDI Learn” explicitely when one component is right-clicked.
- [v1.1.1] Solved: issue with Cubase 7 Mac about MIDI Learn.
Guitar Gadgets for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download as freeware.
More information: Musical Entropy
More posts that match this tag
Electro-Harmonix has launched Clockworks, a rhythm generator/synthesizer pedal. Clockworks is a faithful reissue of the classic pedal made by Electro-Harmonix in the 1970s. It can be used as a master clock for sequencers and drum … read more
Korg has announced a number of new products for Autumn 2014. electribe Flexibly shifting in style to match the trends of today, the electribe series continues to lead the world’s dance music scene. Approximately ten … read more
BOSS has announced the RC-1 Loop Station, a new entry-level model in the company’s acclaimed lineup of dedicated loop recording devices. Battery-powered and affordable, the RC-1’s straightforward operation makes it easier than ever for guitarists, … read more
Musical Entropy has revealed an easter egg in Guitar Gadgets, a free effect plug-in for Windows and Mac featuring a compilation of “false” analog guitar pedal simulations, made to be used mainly with electric guitars … read more
Source Audio has announced the release of the Soundblox Hub Manager, a free companion software application for the Soundblox Hub v1 integrated multi-pedal system. The Soundblox Hub and Hub Manager introduce the exciting new concept … read more
BOSS has announced the Waza Craft series, a new line of special edition compact pedals that offers players the ultimate BOSS tone experience. The debut of the Waza Craft series includes the SD-1W Super Overdrive, … read more
Korg has announced the release of the SDD-3000 Pedal, a digital delay unit. The rack-mounted SDD-3000 which appeared in 1982 was a classic digital delay that dominated the world thanks to its peerless sonic character. … read more
123Creative has announced the release of Rock & Metal Boutique, a collection of 7 pedals/stompboxes and 2 universal combos developed in collaboration with G-Sonique. G-Sonique: Rock & Metal Boutique pedals are designed according to most … read more
IK Multimedia has released version 3.13 of AmpliTube Custom Shop, which now includes all-new models of the Pinnacle Deluxe and Nirvana Chorus stomps from Wampler Pedals. With those summer gigs right around the corner, IK … read more
Sunsine Audio has released Harmonic Decoder, a hardware Phase Lock Loop (PLL) device. Harmonic Decoder can sound like a fuzz, an octave/harmony pedal, a filter/wah, a complex waveshaper or some crazy bent 8 bit glitch … read more
Source Audio has announced the release of the Soundblox Hub v1, a MIDI Interface, port expander and multi-pedal scene saver. The Hub introduces an entirely new “modular” approach to multi-effect systems. It has the power … read more
BOSS has announced the GP-10 and GT-001 guitar processors, the VE-2 vocal harmonist, and a version 2.0 update of the GT-100 amp effects processor. GP-10: Guitar Processor The new GP-10 puts a universe of amazing … read more
Outbound link: BOSS
– Related: Boss
Posted in news
on Mar 12, 2014 - 0 comments
123Creative has announced the release of Kashmir Sitar, a guitar to sitar effect plug-in developed in cooperation with G-Sonique engineers. Have you ever dreamed about real sitar? Mythical oriental instruments, quite expensive and difficult to … read more
TSE Audio has announced the release of its TSE X50 v2.0 – Rock/Metal Suite for Windows and Mac. The suite includes the newly modeled X50 hi-gain amplifier. TSE X50 version 2.0 is a complete suite … read more
Outbound link: TSE Audio
/ TSE X50 v2.0
– Related: amp
, effect plugins
, TSE Plugins
Posted in news
on Feb 17, 2014 - 0 comments
Studio Devil has announced AmpliFIRE, a new amp-modeling/multi-effects floor pedal in collaboration with Atomic Amplifiers. Studio Devil and Atomic Amplifiers have teamed up to bring world class amplifier modeling to an amazingly compact and standalone … read more