Hal Leonard has announced it has published Mixing and Mastering with Pro Tools 11 and Producing Music with Pro Tools 11, two new Quick Pro Guides by certified Pro Tools trainer Greg Lorbecki and Avid pro audio specialist Greg “Stryke” Chin.
Given Pro Tools 11’s high-tech enhancements in delivery speed, ultra-low latency, inclusion of the Avid Audio Engine, and HD video-editing capability, users need practical guides to get up and running quickly and efficiently. In these focused guide, Lorbecki and Chin unlock the full potential of ProTools 11 as a professional mixing and mastering platform. They put the best of ProTools at the reader’s fingertips, with plenty of online sessions, audio examples, and video tutorials to guide them along the way.
Published as a Quick Pro Guide by Hal Leonard, both books are designed to help the readers quickly implement professional techniques into their music productions. These straightforward, task-driven, and easy-to-understand books cover material in a way that gets to the point and helps maximize creative and technical accomplishments. The books also include online media that provides audio and video demos as well as helpful key command charts and chapter review quizzes to reinforce key concepts.
The books are available for purchase for $19.99 USD each.
More information: Hal Leonard Books
Related: Absence of Essence
, Black Noise
, Booty Farm
, Ed Solo
, Keith MacKenzie
, Monster Sounds
, Organ Donors
, Organic Loops
, Thomas Penton
Posted in news
on Sep 08, 2011 - 0 comments
Loopmasters has announced some new Summer Sale promotions, offering 20% off sample libraries from various labels.
Loopmasters Summer Sale
- Drum Drops: Temple Of Boom, Drops In The Bronx Vol2 Multi Tracks, Drumdrops in Ska, Goody Goody Drum Drops, Drops In The Bronx Vol. 1 & 2, Drum Drops In Dub Vol. 1, 2 & 3, Fistful Of Drummers Vol. 1 & 2.
- Booty Farm: Keith Mackenzie & Fixx Present – Booty Breaks Vol 2, Ed Solo Presents Bass Lab Vol 1, Ragga Vocals Vol 1 & 2.
- Moster Sounds: Kelevra – Jackin, Tech & Electro, New York Rap Acapellas Vol 1, Organ Donors – Future Hard Dance, Sy and Unknown – Essential Hardcore, Baker Brothers Funk Session Vol. 1 & 2, Black Noise Warehouse.
- RV_Samplepacks: Re:Produce 7 Touane, Sound Theory 01 Habersham, Re:Produce 5 Absence of Essence, Re:Produce 4 Kazell, Re:Produce 1 Komposit, Re:Produce 2 Stryke, Thomas Penton Complete Essential Series, Thomas Penton Essential Series Vol 1, 2 & 3,
- Dubdrops: Bubbles And Chops, Dubstep And Grime Vocals, Soundsystem Vocals Vol. 1, 2 & 3.
- Organic Loops: Verbalism, Real Strings Vol. 2 – Cinematic Loops, Lick Me Guitars, Disco Strings, Real Strings, Acoustic Matter, Funk Guitars, Rock Hip Hop Guitars And Bass, Downbeat Guitars.
The summer sale promotions end September 15, 2011.
More information: Loopmasters / Summer Sale
Loopmasters has released Re:Produce 1 Komposit and Re:Produce 2 Stryke, two new sample libraries by Resonant Vibes.
The re:produce packs contain an average of roughly 100 MB of samples. They feature a variety of royalty-free 24-bit WAV audio files, complete with ready-to-use practical bonuses such as Battery kits.
They are set to pique your curiosity – and your speakers – with regular installments from in-demand artists like Phil K, Komposit, Stryke, TOWMF, Absence of Essence and many more! Whatever genre, style, sound or instrument you need, we’re confident that you’ll find it in one of our re:produce packs.
Re:Produce 1 Komposit features
- 124 MB of killer techno and house sounds.
- Includes beat loops, staple synth sounds, and a basic Komposit One-Hit pack with Battery kit
- The beat loops and drum samples range in tempo from 122 to 128 bpm and are perfect for modern house, techno, and electro production.
- The synth and noise sounds have warm undertones of dub techno and house along with tonal sounds fit for any genre of driving dance floor tunes.
Re:Produce 2 Stryke features
- 17 Loops of with Corresponding ASD Files from 120 to 130 BPM
- 11 Synth Sounds.
- Recorded and rendered using Pro Tools 8, with the synths and textures all recorded in C Major across 5 octaves, from low to high (tempo of each loop in its file name).
Re:Produce 1 Komposit and Re:Produce 2 Stryke are available to purchase, priced at £14.95 GBP each.
More information: Loopmasters / rv_samplepacks