, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
, Gallo Engineering
, Studio Devil
Posted in news
on Nov 25, 2009 - 0 comments
Studio Devil has announced Holiday Discounts for its products.
Studio Devil wants to make this holiday season rock…with the most expressive and natural tube modeling distortion and guitar amp emulation in Santa’s workshop. So we’re making it even easier to get hot tube amplifier tones into your stocking this season…with slashed prices for the holidays…
This offer expires on December 31st, 2009, so take advantage of these special savings as soon as you can…and treat yourself to some Studio Devil for the holidays.
Holiday discounts pricing
- Amp Modeler Pro – $99.00
- Virtual Guitar Amp – $49.00
- Virtual Bass Amp – $49.00
More information: Studio Devil
Gallo Engineering has announced the release of Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro, a guitar amp modeling plug-in and effects for Mac and Windows.
Studio Devil AMP (Amp Modeler Pro) is a guitar tube amplifier audio effect plug-in based on authentic models of vacuum tube preamps and power stages. While primarily intended for guitar amp modeling and direct recording of both electric guitar and bass, Studio Devil AMP excels wherever natural tube overdrive and distortion is needed.
Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro features
- 15 Preamp Models cover every range of playing styles and modeled using Studio Devil’s proprietary digital vacuum tube modeling technology…nothing else sounds as real as Studio Devil because it uses exclusive and patented tube modeling algorithms!
- Authentic Tone Controls: Gain, Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence controls that interact with your tone just like on real tube amps!
- Boost, Deep, and Bright Switches quickly liven up and adjust your tone!
- 3 Power Amp Models with Drive Control: Tube Class AB, Tube Class A, and Solid-State MOSFET to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Impulse Modeler / Cabinet Processor imports any WAV or AIFF file and features Zero-Latency switch, adjustable Filter Length, and High-end Sizzle controls!
- 32 Studio Devil Cabinets plus 58 ReCabinet® Demo impulses included!
- 7-Band Graphic-EQ with Master Level, 3 Modes, and Pre/Post Switch to position your EQ either at the input of your amp or in the send-return loop: pre or post distortion!
- Sweepable Parametric EQ with Mids Level and Frequency control knobs to custom tailor your tone!
- Wah-Wah Effect with adjustable pedal slider for a parked-Wah sound…or assign it to a MIDI controller for a real-time Wah!
- Compressor / Sustainer with two modes and Attack controls.
- 4 Studio Quality Modulation Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and Tremolo all fully adjustable and can be positioned Pre/Post preamp to choose from that floor Pedal or Loop Effect sound!
- Echo / Delay Modeler with Normal / Stereo Ping-Pong Modes and continuously adjustable Style Knob: sweep from Analog Delay to Tape Echo or to Digital Delay and anywhere in between!
- World-Class Reverb with Level control and 3 Modes: Room, Club, and Hall.
- Noise Gate with adjustable Threshold and Gating Slope controls.
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner and Level Meters to stay in tune and to help maximize your signal level while guarding against digital clips.
- Master Volume control with Clip indicator.
- Import and Export Presets and Banks via XML files to share your tones with everyone via the Internet, email, and blogs!
- Tone from hell! Desire Analog, Embrace Digital!
Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $149 USD. ProTools RTAS compatibility is coming soon. A demo version can be found on the Studio Devil product page.
More information: Studio Devil
Studio Devil has announced the Amp Modeler Pro, a new virtual effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Something really great is brewing at Studio Devil! What do you get when you take our awesome tube-modeling tone engine, bundle it with a super-efficient cabinet impulse convolution modeler, and throw in killer studio effects?
Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro!
Studio Devil is using its facebook page to announce some details.
- Amp Modeler Pro will import any WAV or AIFF impulse for cabinet / short reverb convolution… just drag your impulses to the AMP impulses folder and they appear in your cabinet list! you can even have subfolders that appear as sub menus!
- The Echo modeler in Amp Modeler Pro will feature a style knob…continuously sweep between Analog Delay / Tape Echo / and Digital delays modes… and everywhere in between… sweet.
Amp Modeler Pro is currently in beta and scheduled for release in August, 2009.
Studio Devil has also announced updates for its current products. Virtual Guitar Amp v1.4 and Virtual Bass Amp v1.1 are available for download now.
More information: Studio Devil
Gallo Engineering/Studio Devil has released Virtual Bass Amp, a bass amp modeling plug-in for Mac and Windows.
Studio Devil VBA (Virtual Bass Amp) is a bass guitar tube amplifier audio effect plug-in based on authentic models of vacuum tube preamps and power stages. While primarily intended for bass amp modeling and direct recording of both electric guitar and bass, Studio Devil VBA excels wherever natural tube overdrive and distortion is needed.
Virtual Bass Amp features
- Vacuum Tube Preamp Model with Boost Switch for sweet bass tones.
- Authentic Tone Controls: Bass, Treble, and a Parametric Mid for variable amp character.
- Bright and Deep boost pushbuttons to quickly thicken or brighten the response.
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Variable Knee Limiter: fast attack limiter variable from hard clipping to soft compression.
- 2 Cabinet Models: FIR-based 4×10 and 1×15 speaker cabinet and post-production modeling filters give the final sound the finishing touches.
- D.I. Box Emulation: bypasses the speaker emulation to allow compatibility with other impulse modeling cabinet & room sims.
- Built In 7-Band Graphic Equalizer with master level and bypass controls.
Virtual Bass Amp is available now for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) and costs $69 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Studio Devil for more information and audio demos.