Studio Devil has announced the Amp Modeler Pro, a new virtual effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Something really great is brewing at Studio Devil! What do you get when you take our awesome tube-modeling tone engine, bundle it with a super-efficient cabinet impulse convolution modeler, and throw in killer studio effects?
Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro!
Studio Devil is using its facebook page to announce some details.
- Amp Modeler Pro will import any WAV or AIFF impulse for cabinet / short reverb convolution… just drag your impulses to the AMP impulses folder and they appear in your cabinet list! you can even have subfolders that appear as sub menus!
- The Echo modeler in Amp Modeler Pro will feature a style knob…continuously sweep between Analog Delay / Tape Echo / and Digital delays modes… and everywhere in between… sweet.
Amp Modeler Pro is currently in beta and scheduled for release in August, 2009.
Studio Devil has also announced updates for its current products. Virtual Guitar Amp v1.4 and Virtual Bass Amp v1.1 are available for download now.
More information: Studio Devil
Gallo Engineering/Studio Devil has released Virtual Bass Amp, a bass amp modeling plug-in for Mac and Windows.
Studio Devil VBA (Virtual Bass Amp) is a bass guitar tube amplifier audio effect plug-in based on authentic models of vacuum tube preamps and power stages. While primarily intended for bass amp modeling and direct recording of both electric guitar and bass, Studio Devil VBA excels wherever natural tube overdrive and distortion is needed.
Virtual Bass Amp features
- Vacuum Tube Preamp Model with Boost Switch for sweet bass tones.
- Authentic Tone Controls: Bass, Treble, and a Parametric Mid for variable amp character.
- Bright and Deep boost pushbuttons to quickly thicken or brighten the response.
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Variable Knee Limiter: fast attack limiter variable from hard clipping to soft compression.
- 2 Cabinet Models: FIR-based 4×10 and 1×15 speaker cabinet and post-production modeling filters give the final sound the finishing touches.
- D.I. Box Emulation: bypasses the speaker emulation to allow compatibility with other impulse modeling cabinet & room sims.
- Built In 7-Band Graphic Equalizer with master level and bypass controls.
Virtual Bass Amp is available now for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) and costs $69 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Studio Devil for more information and audio demos.