Sonoma Wire Works has announced its biggest DrummerPacks for DrumCore sale on 15 DrummerPacks recorded by Submersible Music.
DrumCore is a VSTi/RTAS/AU plug-in drum instrument for most DAWs that includes stereo 24-bit audio loops and MIDI recordings of famous drummers in many styles.
DrummerPacks for DrumCore include additional GrooveSets (audio loops, MIDI grooves and fills) for DrumCore.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free: Save $79.99!
Add any two of the 15 DrummerPacks recorded by Submersible Music (download or DVD editions).
Coupon redemption code (all caps): ONEFREE.
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free: Save $159.98!
Add any four of the 15 DrummerPacks recorded by Submersible Music (download or DVD editions).
Coupon redemption code: TWOFREE.
The offer is valid until June 30, 2012. Use coupons as many times as you’d like before July 1st. Cannot be combined with other offers.
More information: Sonoma Wire Works / Submerisble Music DrummerPacks
Sonoma Wire Works has released Retro Drums: 60’s Volume 1 – Billy Martin Interprets Mitch Mitchell, a new DrumCore DrummerPack.
Retro Drums: 60’s Volume 1 DrummerPack features 10 Groovesets performed by Billy Martin (drummer for Medeski, Martin and Wood) in the style of legendary Jimi Hendrix Experience drummer Mitch Mitchell.
Authentic 1960’s drums and cymbals (in Mitch’s specifications) and vintage recording gear and techniques were used to recreate the classic Mitch Mitchell sound as accurately as possible.
Retro Drums: 60’s Volume 1 is available to purchase for $79.99 USD.
More information: Sonoma Wire Works / Retro Drums: 60’s Volume 1
Sonoma Wire Works has released Billy Martin: Loops from the Underground, a new DrumCore DrummerPack from Billy Martin of Medeski, Martin and Wood.
Well known and respected for his innovative rhythms, creative approach, and manic improvisational skills over a wide range of styles, Billy pushes the art of drumming and rhythm to a higher level.
This DrummerPack was produced by Submersible Music, and is configured with metadata for use with DrumCore, which will help users find content based on feel (straight, shuffle, etc.), time signature, tempo and other criteria. Songwriter-friendly “GrooveSets” group related beats, variations and fills to serve as a construction kit for song creation. All audio is 48kHz/24-bit and created in a pro studio using state-of-the-art digital (ProTools HD3) and analog (Neumann, Neve, etc.) recording equipment. DrumCore works with most DAWs, and supports dragging audio and MIDI directly to tracks in applications such as ACID® 7, Digital Performer® 6, Live 6 and up, Logic Pro® 8 and up, Pro Tools® 7.4.2 and up, Cubase® 4 and up (32 bit), and Sonar™ 8 (32 bit).
Billy Martin: Loops from the Underground features
- 13 original Billy Martin Groovesets, featuring live audio drum loops covering a vast range of styles.
- Presented in stretchable REX format for ease of tempo selection.
- Groove variations, fills, intros, stops, and endings are all included for virtually infinite drum track creations in your DAW.
- Includes 12 Multi-Velocity layered MIDI Kits for programming MIDI grooves with Billy’s kit sounds, as well as MIDI file versions of Billy’s grooves and fills. Single hit Kit sounds are also readily available for easy addition to your audio loops.
The Billy Martin: Loops from the Underground DrummerPack is available to purchase for $79.99 USD MSRP.
More information: Sonoma Wire Works / Billy Martin: Loops from the Underground
Sonoma Wire Works has announced that it has acquired the entire Submersible Music product line, including the award-winning DrumCore and KitCore software and drum content.
Submersible was created by Paul Allen, the philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder, to help him in his own songwriting. The company’s products realized his goal of a great-sounding, accessible drum tool that allows guitarists like him to be backed by some of the most famous rock drummers.
“Sonoma Wire Works was the unanimous choice of our review team,” said Chris Purcell of Submersible. “We particularly appreciated their sincere and enthusiastic presentation here in Seattle. Part of our quest was to find a good home for DrumCore, where it could move up to the next level of technology and market presence. Sonoma Wire Works really resonated with us.”
Sonoma Wire Works founder Doug Wright said the purchase will be good for existing customers of Submersible and Sonoma Wire Works. “We think Submersible customers will love our plans for integrating Sonoma technologies into future DrumCore versions,” he said. “We know that our RiffWorks and InstantDrummer community will love the premium grooves offered by this huge variety of pro drummers.”
More information: Sonoma Wire Works / Submersible Music
Submersible Music has announced the release of DrumKit Pack I and RocKit Pack I, two new KitPack Bundles.
DrumKit Pack I features vintage, jazzy warm to bright, poppy punchy drumkits for KitCore and KitCore Deluxe.
We understand the need for endless drum sounds. No matter how much you tweak, it just wont work, if the originals weak. The answer? More selection! This KitPack serves-up some great drum sounds to serve your quest for the perfect tone for your tune.
DrumKit Pack I features
- The Red Kit — A custom-built, red acrylic Pork Pie kit with a great selection of Zildjian cymbals recorded by Gary “GT” Thompson. Great for rock, pop and more!
- NM Pacific Kit (Both Wet and Dry Versions) — This is a very cool Pacific kit (http://www.pacificdrums.com/) which includes 18X22 Kick, 5X14 Snare, 8X12 and 12X14 Toms plus 18″ Sabian AA Fast Crash, 19″ Zildjian A Custom Crash, 20″ Zildjian Pre Aged K Lite Ride cymbals and 14″ Zildjian New Beat hi-hats.
- LoFi Love Kit — That thunky, thwacky, garage-retro tone that screams party time right at you.
- GT Ldwg Sparkle (Five Variations) — This is a new Ludwig Sparkle kit recorded, tuned and tweaked for rock styles, pop or modern country. This same kit with its variations are found in DrumCore 3.
- 40’s Vintage Kit — This is a KitPack that includes a lovingly multi-sampled Slingerland Radio King drumkit from the 1940’s. This drumkit is from the Donn Bennett collection (www.bennettdrums.com) and features calfskin heads and a full suite of vintage cymbals as well. The kit was sampled with stick, brushes and mallets and includes some example MIDI files designed primarily to demo the drumkit sounds (not full GrooveSets). This is a perfect kit for jazz, folk, country, softer pop and anywhere you want an organic, warm drum tone. Drum sizes include: 14×24 Kick, 9×13 rack tom, 16×16 floor tom and 7×14 snare Vintage cymbals (from the 40’s and 50’s) include an 18 Zildjian Ride 18 Zildjian Ride 2, 14 Zildjian Crash, 14 Zildjian Crash 2, 13 Zildjian HH and 8 Zildjian Splash.
RocKit Pack I features blazing rock beats, fills and variations plus drumkits for KitCore and KitCore Deluxe.
Sometimes you just need to turn-up the volume to 11 and grind! These beats are perfect for that riff in your head that only needs the perfect groove to come out. Load this new KitPack into KitCore or KitCore Deluxe and get the extra juice you need to ignite a flurry of new musical ideas.
RocKit Pack I features
- Stephen Perkins KitPack 7 new drumkits and groovesets — An enticing collection of tribal-rocky-funky-metal-jazzy grooves and sounds from Stephen Perkins (Janes Addiction, Porno for Pyros). It includes these MIDI GrooveSets, each with their own drumkit: Dinner and a Movie, Dustbowl, Fingertips, Jugular, Mind Over Matter, Rest vs. Rust, Speeding in a School Zone The main drumkit is Stephen’s eight-piece maple kit with double kick drums, alternate snares (including maple with wood rims, classic brass, vintage pieces and a Scottish marching snare), plus bongos and a huge assortment of cymbals.
- Matt Cameron KitPack 15 new drumkits and 13 new groovesets — A Seattle legend, Matt is considered one of the best rock drummers on the scene today. It has these GrooveSets: Back Six, Boris, Flower 1, MC Rock1, Nile, Nile 2 & Nile 3, Rock Hall, Sevens, Six Underground, Skiffle Grunge, Threes, Trojan 1. This KitPack delivers a dozen great acoustic kits with various snare and cymbal configurations and mixes.
- John Tempesta KitPacks I & II 9 new drumkits and 13 new groovesets — John’s kit is all about sounds that work well with heavy metal and aggressive rock tunes. Slashing cymbals, John’s signature “Stealth Snare” from TAMA, and all the pieces of his raging double-kick kit are included. It includes five drumkits to work with these GrooveSets: KitPack I: Bronx, China Town, General Patton, Grappa, Green Machine, Julio, Lost and Soho – KitPack II: Freud, Maclay, 007, Eastside and Fort Apache.
Note: MC Rock1 and Maclay are included (via disc or download) with KitCore Deluxe.
DrumKit Pack I and RocKit Pack I are available as a download for $99 USD, and on disc for $125 USD.
More information: Submersible Music
Submersible Music has recently released DrumCore FREE, a free version of the DrumCore drum instrument for Windows and Mac. This is NOT just a demo that times-out, you can really start writing music with DrumCore … read more
Outbound link: Submersible Music
– Related: AU
, instrument plugins
, samples and sound libraries
, Submersible Music
Posted in news
on Jul 22, 2009 - 0 comments
Submersible Music has announced it is now shipping DrumCore 3, a drum instrument which combines audio loops and MIDI for versatility and authenticity. DrumCore 3 sports a new “Sunburst Finish” user interface, over twice as … read more
Submersible Music has announced version 3 of Drumcore, the complete solution for producers and composers who need to create drum parts quickly in a multitude of styles. Award-winning DrumCore adds updated user interface, plug-in compatibility, … read more
Sony Creative Software has announced ACID Pro 7, a DAW powerhouse that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment. More creative partner … read more
Submersible Music recently updated their MIDI drum plug-in KitCore to v2.0, including new drumkits and grooves from metal master John Tempesta and Seattle drum legend Matt Cameron. KitCore is DrumCore’s little brother, featuring the same … read more
Submersible Music recently released version 2.0 of KitCore and KitCore Deluxe, the drum instrument and groove library for Mac and PC. These tools offer songwriters grooves by famous drummers/percussionists plus their acoustic, electronic and Latin … read more