Sunsine Audio has announced the release of Semester, a soundset featuring 64 new presets for Arturia iSEM and SEM.
This release features thick leads, basses, creamy pads, keys and tricky arpeggios. In addition organ, brass, strings, percussion, synth patches and sequences are included as well.
Semester utilizes all the knowledge and insight gained from my personal experience beta testing iSEM with the Arturia and Tempo Rubato teams.
- 64 Presets for iSEM and SEM.
- Includes 14 Arps, 10 Basses, 1 Brass, 2 FX, 8 Keys, 11 Leads, 3 Organs, 5 Pads, 2 Precussion, 2 Sequences, 4 Strings, 2 Synth.
- 1 Bank (.obsx file).
- Easy Installation Instructions.
The soundset is available for purchase for $2.49 USD.
More information: Sunsine Audio / Semester
Sunsine Audio has released Harmonic Decoder, a hardware Phase Lock Loop (PLL) device.
Harmonic Decoder can sound like a fuzz, an octave/harmony pedal, a filter/wah, a complex waveshaper or some crazy bent 8 bit glitch box but all of it’s effects are derived from an analog VCO, a phase detector, and a simple filter in an arrangement known as a Phase Lock Loop.
At the heart of the Harmonic Decoder is a true single oscillator analog synthesizer. It effectively resynthesizes any signal delivered at the input, providing extreme waveshaping and harmonic effects in the analog domain.
The frequency of the VCO can be modulated either by the internal envelope follower or via the external control voltage input.
The pedal is available for purchase for $165 USD.
More information: Sunsine Audio / Harmonic Decoder
Sunsine Audio has released Two By Four, a soundset featuring 128 presets for the DSI Tetra, Mopho, and Prophet 08 synthesizers.
Each preset makes of full use of the modulation wheel. Featuring more analog leads, basses, keys, and pads!
In addition, Sunsine Audio is providing a free fully functional Reaktor editor for Tetra (will also work with Mopho and Prophet 08), that allows users to save presets as snapshots, eases integration with a desktop DAW, and delivers a stable (and fun!) environment to cultivate your own sounds without menu diving. Native Instruments Reaktor is required to use this extra.
Two By Four features
- 128 presets (Compatible with DSI Tetra, Mopho, and Prophet 08).
- 1 Full Bank.
- 3 .syx (Sysex) files (one for each synth).
- 1 Reaktor Tetra Editor ensemble.
- Installation Instructions.
The soundset is available to purchase for $6.99 USD.
More information: Sunsine Audio / Two By Four
Sunsine Audio has announced the release of Evanave, a soundset featuring 128 new presets for the Nave synthesizer app for iOS by Waldorf.
Expanding on the Sunsine Audio factory Nave soundset this pack contains leads, keys, basses, pads and more.
Every patch has routings for the Modulation Wheel, the main XY Pad, as well as XY assignments for the blade-style keys.
- 128 presets, including 11 Leads, 20 Keys, 19 Pads, 18 Basses, 5 Vocal, 27 Arps, 5 Percussive, 5 Drums, 11 Atmospheres, 2 Noises, 5 FX.
- 100% Royalty Free.
- Includes Easy Installation instructions.
- Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
The soundset costs $4.99 USD.
More information: Sunsine Audio / Evanave
Sunsine Audio has announced its Summer Sale, offering a discount on its products for a limited time.
Sunsine Audio is pleased to announce a one week Summer Sale! All Sunsine products are on sale from Monday July 29th until Monday August 5th.
The Explorer 3, Casino 2, and Effectus packs are on sale for the first time ever, while the Glitchloops 1 + 2, Four, and Dubstep Exciter are the lowest they have ever been. Its also the last chance to grab the large iOS bundles as they will be discontinued after completion of the sale!
More information: Sunsine Audio
Sunsine Audio has released Effectus, a collection of 4 stereo effects for Audulus.
Effectus contains 4 stereo effects ready for standalone or Audiobus use.
- Shifter – Shifter contains a pitch shift section as well as a ring mod section. Both can be used independently or mixed together as well as mixed with the original signal. This is the free demo instrument.
- Binary (Chop) and Binary (Ring) – Binary is an amplitude modulator or gate device, and comes in two flavors. Binary (Chop) allows exploration of slower speed stereo gating effects while Binary (Ring) brings the amplitude modulation into the audio range, producing ring modulation effects with a different tone than the “traditional” ring modulation in Shifter produces.
- Mothra – Mothra is a sequenced and filtered reverb. Each input is individually fed through a network of distortion devices, simple low pass filters, and reverbs which are then delivered to a 16 step sequencer providing strange stereo and resonant spaces which can be “stepped” through.
- Time Gap – Time Gap is a filtered stereo delay with cross feed between the left and right channels. A simple high pass filter is followed by three delay units with two resonant low pass filters placed between them, delays can be cross fed at two points in the signal chain.
Effectus for Audulus costs $3.99 USD.
More information: Sunsine Audio / Effectus
Sunsine Audio has announced it has converted Waveshaper’s Plasticid MkII sample library for use with iOS.
The Boss DR-110 is a cute little drum machine from the early 80s, the last analogue one made by Roland.
The overall sound is very reminiscent to the much praised TR-808 and TR-606. The DR-110 will give you that classic, sought-after sound but with some slight difference and much character.
Plasticid MkII takes this sample pack one step further, with 120 new samples gathered in 18 kits. This new version aims at coloration and expands the sonic palette of the DR-110, processing it using vintage hardware to shape it up nicely. The cymbals are spitting, the bassdrum is kicking, and the snare and claps tones ranging from dark to bright make each kit acting like a rebirth for the mighty DR-110! Great care has been taken about recording a semi open hat sample for even more expression.
Converted and exclusively available for iOS use (Nanostudio and Beatmaker 2) from Sunsine Audio.
Plasticid MkII for iOS features
- 120 One Hit Samples.
- 18 Kits.
- 18 .bmkz files for Beatmaker 2.
- 18 .trg files for Nanostudio.
- Easy Installation Instructions.
Plasticid MkII for iOS is available to purchase for $3.40 USD. The original Wav edition is available from Waveshaper.
More information: Sunsine Audio / Plasticid MkII