Resonance Sound has announced Tundra Vol.1 for DUNE, a soundset by Aiyn Zahev Sounds for the Dune software synthesizer by Synapse Audio.
Fresh, modern and huge, DUNE is quickly becoming a main-stay of trance production because on its capabilities. Tundra Vol.1 for DUNE makes entensive use of its complex modulation capabilities to give you intricate pads and complex arpeggios and at the same time provides inspiring and classic trance sounds.
There are aggressive, smooth and sharp basses. Ethereal pads & big trance leads and much more.
Tundra Vol.1 DUNE features
- 128 patches for Synapse Audio DUNE.
- Includes 24 Arps, 5 Textures, 22 Basses, 24 Leads, 20 Pads, 7 Drums & 18 Plucks.
- Modwheel allocated.
The soundset is available from Resonance Sound for 16.90 EUR + VAT.
More information: Resonance Sound / Tundra Vol. 1
Synapse Audio has announced the release of its DR-1, AP-12 and VE-3 Rack Extensions Propellerhead’s Reason.
Synapse Audio Software introduces three high quality Rack Extension effect plugins for Propellerhead’s Reason: DR-1 Deep Reverb, AP-12 Analog Phaser, and VE-3 Vintage Equalizer.
Synapse Audio DR-1 Deep Reverb Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
New Synapse Audio Rack Extensions
- DR-1—Inspired by a high-end 1980s outboard reverb, the Synapse Deep Reverb DR-1 delivers a deep, lush sound not found in modern software reverbs. Rather than trying to imitate real spaces, the DR-1 gives an uncolored and pleasant reverb sound that is especially well suited for synthetic material and lead sounds.
- AP-12—The Synapse AP-12 emulates vintage analog phasers, which are composed of a series of phase shifting stages with a feedback path wrapped around them. The phase shifting stages (switchable between 6 and 12 stages) are modulated by a LFO, which can be synchronized to the current song tempo.
- VE-3—he Synapse Vintage EQ-3 is a precise model of a 3-band analog tone stack, as found in late 50s guitar amplifiers. The unique sound of these devices is due to the coupled, passive circuits employed, where changing any parameter affects the entire network in a complex way. This is different from a digital parametric EQ, which operates on just one isolated region of interest.
The DR-1 and AP-12 are available to purchase at 32 EUR each, VE-3 is 25 EUR.
More information: Synapse Audio / Rack Extensions
Synapse Audio has announced a Summer Promotion for its Orion music creation and production software for Windows.
Get Synapse Audio’s next generation music production suite at 40% off this August.
Orion – complete virtual studio for Windows, with an innovative pattern sequencer, a hardware type mixing console, parameter automation, a full suite of high- quality generators and effects and much more!
Orion 8.5 features
- Advanced mixing and mastering.
- High-quality instruments and effects.
- Powerful pattern-based sequencer.
- Multitrack audio recording.
- Multi processor engine & double-precision mixing.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Orion for Windows is available to purchase for $149 USD until August 31st, 2012. (regular $249 USD).
More information: Synapse Audio / Orion
Aiyn Zahev Sounds has announced Tundra Vol.2, a soundset for the DUNE virtual synthesizer by Synapse Audio.
Tundra Vol 2 is the follow up to the very well received Tundra soundset.
This set explores the further side of Dune. Dark pads and distorted bass, sub basses and Rough leads, but there are also light delicate leads and moving pads & tranquil plucks in this 104 Preset bank.
Tundra Vol.2 features
- 25 bass, 4 sub basses.
- 4 soft, 6 hard leads.
- 4 trance (big room) leads, 11 plucks.
- 17 pads, 6 gated pads, 4 strings.
- 9 sequences, 5 synth.
- 5 texture, 3 FX.
The soundset is available to purchase for $20 USD.
More information: Aiyn Zahev Sounds
Synapse Audio has announced the RM-1, AF-4, and DC-2, three high quality Rack Extension effect plugins for Propellerhead’s Reason.
Synapse Audio’s RM-1 Ring Modulator Rack Extension effect for Propellerhead Reason.
Synapse Audio Rack Extensions
- RM-1 is a virtual-analog ring modulator with a unique soft-saturation characteristic. Both an internal oscillator as well as mono and stereo side chains are available as a modulation source. Full CV control for all knobs is available on the backside of this rack extension.
- AF-4 is a virtual-analog lowpass filter module, based on the well-known transistor ladder design. In order to obtain higest quality, this lowpass filter employs a topology-preserving, zero-delay feedback network with 4x oversampling, yielding results comparable to industrial circuit simulator.
- DC-2 dual chorus offers a warm, sweeping stereo chorus effect based on a two-stage design with well-matched delay times.
The Rack Extensions are available to purchase at the Propellerhead Shop.
More information: Synapse Audio / Rack Extensions
Beat Magazine has announced the release of its free Zampler instrument plugin for Windows and Mac, developed in collaboration with Synapse Audio.
With the “Zampler” Beat brings a professional sample Workstation for Windows and OS X on the market that can easily compete with the major players in the industry in terms of sound and features.
Beat Magazine’s Zampler sample workstation plug-in developed by Synapse Audio.
- Sample oscillators with SFZ support.
- Multimode filter.
- three lfos.
- three ADSR envelopes.
- Complex modulation matrix.
- Step sequencer.
- Effect section with overdrive, equalizer, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb.
- Free demo soundbank.
- Additional soundsets available on the Beat magazine DVDs.
Zampler is available to download for Windows and Mac (32-bit VST/AU) at no cost.
More information: Zampler
Synapse Auduio has updated its Hydra versatile synthesizer plugin for Windows and Mac to version 1.4.
The Hydra is a multi-model synthesizer, features three different routing models, each with three oscillators. Each routing model combines the three oscillators in different ways, by phase modulation or ring modulation – and each model has radically different possibilities.
Synapse Audio’s Hyrda: Easy-to-use synthesizer with a logical user interface.
Changes in Hydra v1.4
- Changes specific to the Mac OS X version:
- 64-bit VST and Audio Unit versions.
- Waveform popups added.
- VST plugin name corrected.
- Various bug fixes.
- Changes for both platforms, Windows and Mac OS X:
- Zipper noise issues fixed when setting chorus delay, modulation and spread.
- Zipper noise fixed when turning main volume knob.
- Improved Distortion quality (no longer adds quantization noise).
- Improved Chorus quality (no longer adds aliasing noise).
- Hints for all knobs.
- 128 Patches instead of 150 for enhanced Cubase compatibility.
- Various bug fixes.
Hydra is available to purchase for $59 USD. The update is available in the service area for all registered users, free of charge.
More information: Synapse Audio / Hydra
Related: Audio Damage
, Dmitry Sches
, Emerge Audio
, Native Instruments
, patches and sound banks
, Synapse Audio
Posted in news
on Jun 06, 2012 - 0 comments
Emerge Audio has announced the European Championship 2012 Sale, offering discounts on its soundsets for a limited time in celebration of the Euro 2012 soccer championship.
Save on soundsets for Dune, Massive, Diversion, and Phosphor at Emerge Audio.
European championship is beginning in my country this week (Poland and also Ukraine) and to celebrate this great and very important event for all fans of football (soccer) I am offering a discount of all my products for everyone. Check them now and celebrate with us!
Emerge Audio soundsets
- Fire and Ice for Synapse Audio Dune – $9.99 instead of $14.99
- Harmony for Native Instruments Massive – $12.99 instead of $19.99
- Trance’n’Dirt for Dmitry Sches Diversion – $8.99 instead of $12.99
- Luminescence for Audio Damage Phosphor – $6.99 instead of $9.99
The offers are valid until June 10, 2012.
More information: Emerge Audio