Synth Magic has released Logan Vocalist, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Logan Vocalist is based on a rare 1970s Synthesizer. It can create the beautiful analogue choir sounds from the ’70s, vocal effects and lots of ethereal choir pads and sounds.
Logan Vocalist features
- Intuitive user interface based on a real Logan Vocalist front panel.
- Extra filters, LFOs, filter envelopes and a full effects section have been added.
- Chord generator allows for big chords to be played by pressing one key.
- Each section of the Logan has been sampled chromatically using high quality converters for a true authentic sound.
Logan Vocalist (requires Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher, full version) is available to purchase for the introductory price of £9.95 GBP.
More information: Synth Magic / Logan Vocalist
Synth Magic has released Jen SX3000, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Based on the Italian Mono synth Jen Sx1000 from the 70′s this is a fantastic take on this rather strange little mono synth-
The analogue style sequencer and effects sections are just the icing on the cake and will allow for the creation of great tones and sequences for any Genre of music.
Jen SX3000 features
- Includes half a Gigabyte of samples, every key, every octave.
- Over 130 patches by Ingo Weidner and Synth Magic
- Random patch generator and pattern generator, quick and easy to get fantastic grooves that just work.
- The sequencer can store patterns and play them back instantly, allowing for sequences to be created for different sections of your tracks.
- Sequence notes, Filter Cutoff and Resonance on each step of the 16 steps in the sequence.
- Easily clocks to your master sequencer.
- GUI designed by Anders Hedstrom of Flavours of Lime.
Jen SX3000 for Kontakt 4.2.2 or higher (full version required) is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Synth Magic / Jen SX3000
Synth Magic has released Sounds of the Quadra, a sample library for Native Instrument Kontakt.
This is a fully fledged instrument for Kontakt 4, based on ARP’s 1978 Quadra synthesizer and has a beautiful, intuitive user interface based on the real Quadra’s front panel.
As you may be aware the ARP Quadra has four synthesizer sections; there are Bass Synth, String Synth, Poly Synth and Lead Synth sections. Each section has been recreated and a whole host of exciting extra features have been added, such as velocity to volume, pitchbend, effects processors, extra filters, lfo’s and more. There is even a 16 step analogue style sequencer based on ARP’s 1970′s design.
Sounds of the Quadra for Kontakt 4 and higher is available to purchase for £13.99 GBP.
More information: Synth Magic