The Interruptor has released updates for its Bionic Delay, Analogic Delay, Dub Siren, Wow & Flutter, Echolive, and Echomania plug-ins for Windows.
Echomania is capable of stereo delays, ping pong delays, multitap delays and complex delay textures.
Changes in plugins
- MIDI Learn: Each control can be automated via MIDI controllers. To assign a controller right-click on a control then choose “Learn” from the pop-up menu and twiggle the hardware controller you want to assign. Alternatively choose “Unlearn” or “Edit..” to assign a controller from a list.
- Rebuilt with the current version of SynthEdit. This improves performance on recent PC systems.
- Echomania: Added delay time smoothing to prevent digital clicks when switching delay times.
The Interruptor plug-ins are available for Windows PC (VST) at no cost.
More information: The Interruptor
Meesha has released Damatriks, a free modular synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
Damatriks is a “classic” modular synthesizer system VST plugin, inspired by the modular analog synths.
With many different modules in place, endless creativity is guaranteed. These modules can be patched using a CV (control voltage) matrix module, creating complex CV patches.
Damatriks virtual modular synthesizer built with SynthEdit (Windows VST only).
- Many different modules: MIDI/cv, vco type 1 (2), vco type 2, vco link (sync/Xmod), mixer (with noise gen), envelope type 1 (2), vca type 1, filter type 1, filter type 2, delay, phaser, clock (with multiplier), stepsequencer, lfo type 1, lfo type 2, s/h, cv mixer, cv matrix 9->14, output.
- Endless patch possibilities.
- Great analoge sound and feel.
- Double rack space.
- Audio path is hard wired.
The plug-in is a free download (Windows VST).
More information: Meesha / Damatriks
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Dec 20, 2011 - 2 comments
Fretted Synth has released SafFronSE, a free SoundFont synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
SafFronSE is an update to the original SafFron MIDI triggered sound font synth with a beautiful UI by Vera Kinter (ArtVera)
Fretted Synth SafFronSE
New in SafFronSE
- Made with the current version of SynthEdit (should fix use of multiple instances of SafFron).
- Can now load sound fonts with layers and velocity splits.
- Load up to three sound fonts with separate controls for on\off, level, pan, course and fine tuning.
- Updated filter with separate envelopes for cutoff and resonance.
- Added a five band equalizer and limiter (the limiter is only designed to work with fast peaks, pushing it too hard with sustained material will result in a not pretty distortion).
- Updated all of the effects.
SafFron SE is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
SafFronSEDownload size: 3.7 MB
More information: Fretted Synth
Chris Kerry has released X-Jupitae, a virtual synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows, and Multi-FX a separate unit from the multi effects featured in X-Jupitae.
- 3 powerful dual voice ‘Flexi’ oscillators (Xmod, FM, PhaseDist, Ringmod etc).
- Dual multi-mode filters, series, parallel or independent. (12, 24, 36, 48+ db).
- 4 freely assignable Graphic 8 stage multi-contour envelopes with one-shot and repeating options.
- Very flexible modulation options – up to 4 modulators each (Pitch, Pan, Cutoff, Amp etc).
- Performance based:- Ribbon and XY Pad controllers, great for live sound manipulation.
- 28 note polyphony (unrestricted), Polyphony Limiting option (removes voice stealing clicks and limits CPU), Mono mode.
- Interactive 32 step 12 note pattern arpeggiator.
- Multi-FX section: Degrader, Limiter/Distortion, Eq, Ensemble, Auto-Panner, Stereo Imaging, Chorus(2v), Echo(5tap), Reverb.
- Compact User interface using Paged panels.
- Stereo Gate.
- Stereo Compressor.
- Stereo Degrader (3 modes).
- Stereo Limiter/Distortion.
- Stereo 3 Band EQ.
- ‘True’ Stereo Reverb.
- Chorus 2, 3 or 4 voice.
- 5 Tap Echo with Pre or Feedback Filtering.
- Auto Panner.
- Stereo Imaging (Centre and Side).
- Compact User interface using Paged panels.
X-Jupitae is available to purchase for £10 GBP, Multi-FX is £6 GBP. Both are available as VST plug-ins for Windows PC.
More information: CK Modules
de la Mancha has announced a special offer on the Noise ‘n’ Bass Pack, a bundle of 4 synthesizer instrument plug-ins for Windows.
Until the 03 Aug 2010, the Noise ‘n’ Bass pack is reduced in price to only $30
This saves $33 off the price of buying the plugins individually and $18 off the normal bundle price
Noise ‘n’ Bass Pack includes:
- bassbomb – monophonic bass synth
- dirty harry – lofi noisemaker
- subhuman – sub-bass specialist
- PULS – squarewave quirky synth
Note: The plug-ins were recently updated to SynthEdit 1.1 (except Subhuman) which elimates any potential problems of multiple instance on some multi-core CPUs.
More information: de la Mancha
More posts that match this tag
de la Mancha has announced that some of its plugins have been updated using SynthEdit version 1.1. Some users with multicore processors and certain hosts have reported issues when trying to load multiple instances of … read more
Jeff McClintock has released version 1.1850 of SynthEdit, a modular plug-in development environment for Windows. Designed for Windows XP and Vista, with SynthEdit you can design your own Soft Synth from the ground up. Drag … read more
A little over 3 years ago de la Mancha started releasing free VST instrument and effect plug-ins for Windows. Quite prolifically too. After releasing many freebies — lots of great random/probability-based FSU type stuff, early … read more
Rough Diamond Productions has released whiteLABEL stWIP, a stereo digital channel strip effect plug-in for Windows. General purpose : stWIP can be used pretty much anywhere you need stereo compression, gating, distortion or EQ. Each … read more
Outbound link: here
. The unique architecture of stWIP means it can quite easily be turned into a parallel Quad or Surround Processor - upto 12 channels ... if you'd like a "wide" version of stWIP just register in the normal way, and then get in touch to let me know your required configuration, which will then be built for a modest additional fee.
– Related: compressor and limiter
, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
, Rough Diamond Productions
Posted in news
on Jul 31, 2009 - 1 comment
Artifake_Labs has released RedTron, a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC. RedTron is an updated version of the previously released Meltron MKX. RedTron emulates “The Mellotron”, one of the most famous tape replay keyboard. RedTron … read more
Osiris Synths has released RoChor, a freeware Roland Chorus emulation VST effect plug-in for Windows PC. RoChor features 4 Voice Chorus/Flanger/Widener module modeled after the Roland JP-8000 Chorus. 4 frequency divided LFO’s modulate 4 delay … read more
Majken has released updates for Chimera and Pan-Oh!-Rama, two freeware VST plug-ins for Windows PC. Chimera is a noise driven synth focusing on pads and haunting leads, while Pan-Oh!-Rama is a powerful dual filter modulated … read more
Morfiki has released Redu(p)cer, a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC. Are You into audio destruction? Than it’s Your perfect weapon. Modulate noise, quants and screams. Redu(p)cer features True stereo processing. High pass filter … read more
17hex has released Arachnid, a freeware 8 channel stereo drum sampler VSTi plug-in for Windows PC. Why another drum plugin? Because the only ones I could find that had the features I wanted cost hundreds … read more
Tweakbench has released updated versions of all its VST plug-ins. From the website: Patience is a virtue, so here’s a little reward. all the plugins have a point release, updating many little things, and keeping … read more
Aldo Calpini has released version 1.0 of Fatmoo, a freeware VA type synth built with SynthEdit. Aldo writes: this is actually more or less a “proof of concept”, and it’s my first experience ever with … read more
Kip Chatterson has released version 1.63 of GenMce, a Generic Mackie Control Emulator plug-in for Windows PC. Changes in v1.63 Rewind and Fast forward added. Minor GUI adjustments. Manual revised. Command text entered for Ableton … read more
Ninecows has released The Putney v2.0, a freeware architectural replica (SynthEdit) of the old Putney by EMS, also known as VCS3 or Synthi A. From the manual (included in the download): As the original it … read more
DarkWare/NOVUZEIT developer Jack Dark has released source files of his SynthEdit plug-ins. Jack writes: As a parting gift to the SynthEdit scene I have decided to release all of my DarkWare and NOVUZEIT .SE1 source … read more
MVX Synths has released a beta of XtrudR, a complex experimental synth created with SynthEdit. XtrudR features Morph oscillators (AM+FM+Sync) Filter matrix presets Selectable envelope decay speed Check the MVX Synths site for a brief … read more