Syntheway has released version 2.1 of DAL Flute, a virtual flute instrument plug-in for Windows.
DAL Flute is a virtual woodwind instrument combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine. Offers control over several parameters allowing you to sculpt new and interesting sounds.
Changes in DAL Flute v2.1
- Added the Shakuhachi, a Japanese end-blown flute with 8 presets including natural and synthetic sounds.
- Some changes in the graphical interface.
- Minor adjustments have been made to the default settings.
- Added link to website in company logo and updated help/info CHM file by clicking on “question mark” (?) icon.
- Small bug fixes.
DAL Flute for Windows PC (VST) is available to purchase for $29 USD.
More information: Syntheway
Syntheway has released version 1.1 of Organux, a virtual organ instrument for Windows.
Organux is a virtual organ VST plug-in designed for creating a wide range of classic and modern organ sounds.
Changes in Organux v1.1
- Added a Reed Organ and an Oberheim OB3 Organ.
- GUI totally redesigned.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard has been resized to 68 Keys.
- Minor modifications have been made to the default settings.
- Added to MIDI chart list the Continuous Controller CC# 00 for Organ Rotary Selector.
- Added link to website in company logo and access and help/info CHM file by clicking on “S” icon.
- Electronic Organ #2 was resampled due to an issue in one of their octaves. Fixed.
- Small bug fixes.
Organux is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for PC for $32 USD.
More information: Syntheway / Organux
Syntheway has announced the release of Harmodion, a virtual organ instrument plug-in for Windows.
Harmodion is a Drawbar organ and free reed aerophone instrument emulation, including Reed organ, Harmonium, Accordion and Bandoneon among others.
Harmodion uses Additive Synthesis allowing to manipulate harmonically the sine waveform components to produce pitched sounds, as well as to individually detune those components to produce inharmonic timbres.
- 9 Drawbars. By sliding drawbars in or out, the user can mix various pitches and create the richly distinctive sounds of an electric organ or of a free reed aerophone instrument.
- The Additive synthesis constructs complex sounds by controlling the level of individual sine-wave components. The sound can be reshaped by alterations made to timbre. A harmonic sound could be restructured to sound inharmonic, and vice versa.
- The rich harmonic content of their sound allows to generate the widest palette of tonal variations for Drawbar organs, Reed organs and Squeezeboxes emulations.
- Vibrato effect, with depth and speed modulation controls.
- Adjustable Key Click simulation to add the percussive effect for distinctive organ sounds and button click noise in Accordion and Bandoneon presets.
- Configurable Drive level. Accomplished by clipping the input signal, this effect adds sustain and additional harmonics and overtones to the signal, creating a richer sound with a warm thickness regarding to the original tone.
- 32 Presets available for immediate use in a wide range of genres from blues, jazz, gospel and rock styles to folk, ethnic and popular music.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller (Control of all parameters for use with external hardware control).
Harmodion is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $34.90 USD. A fully functional demo version is available to download (produces beep every 10 seconds).
More information: Syntheway / Harmodion
Syntheway has announced the release of Aeternus Brass, a virtual brass instrument plug-in for Windows.
Aeternus is a Virtual Brass instrument, featuring solo Trumpet, Cornet, Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Flugelhorn as well as Brass Sections and Orchestral Ensemble.
Aeternus Brass features
- Brass Mode Selector: 3 Brass Sections, Trumpet, Cornet, Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Flugelhorn, Tuba, Orchestral Ensemble, Brass Hits, Synth Brass.
- Vibrato Section: Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters.
- MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller commands.
Aeternus Brass is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for PC for $33.90 USD.
More information: Syntheway / Aeternus Brass
Syntheway has announced the release of Virtual Sitar, a VST instrument designed to emulate the Indian Sitar.
The Sitar is a Hindustani classical stringed instrument which utilizes sympathetic strings along with regular strings and a gourd resonating chamber to produce a very distinctive sound.
It was popularized by “legendary sitar virtuoso” and composer Ravi Shankar in the 1960s.
Virtual Sitar features
- Mastered sitar samples recorded with special equipment in a low noise environment. Full length sustain, no loops (natural decay).
- Includes 18 predefined sounds.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the “room ambience”.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.
Syntheway Virtual Sitar is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC, priced at $25.90 USD.
More information: Syntheway / Virtual Sitar