Just noticed this in my feed reader:
What Dashboard do you want?
As you may know the next release of FL Studio will have (the FL version) of SynthMaker included. This will not only allow you to create incredible synths & FX but also do fully functional dashboards for your hardware & software synths.
Well I for one didn’t know! This is pretty cool.
I wonder if that means these special SM synths and effects will only work with FL Studio. Would make sense right? If people start making cool synths and effects with this (and they only works with FL Studio), that would be a great selling point for FL Studio…
Looking forward to see what this will bring!
Blechturmstudios has released a bunch of freeware VST effect and instruments for Windows PC.
The following Blechturmstudios plug-ins are currently available:
- Noise Factory – 4 Noise OSC, 4 LFOs, 4 Filters, 8 Multi Stage ENVs (4x Amp, 4x Free), Trance Gate, Mono/Poly Mode, 16 Presets
- Super Theremin – 1 OSC (Sin/Squ), 2 LFOs (Pitch,Amp), 2 ADSR (1x Pitch LFO, 1x Amp), Waveshaper/Saturation, 10 Presets
- Screamin’Cat – Based on sample of a cat, 2 cats, 1 Sub OSC, 2 ADSR (1x Master, 1x Filter), 3 Attack/Release Envelopes (1x pro OSC), various modulation options, 12 Presets
- Chopper (and Stereo version) – Trancegate, BPM Host sync or manual, Horizontal Steps: 4, 8, 16 or 32, Vertical Steps: 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32, Test: 5 Sekunden Pink Noise, 10 Presets
- Simple Delay – Simple Ping Pong Delay with Gate, Host sync or manual BPM/ms, “Tape” Effect: Cutoff in Feedback path, 9,5 kHz or 7 kHz, Display: ms, BPM, tempo and program select, 10 Presets
- Ping Delay – Ping Pong Delay with Gate, Filter with LFO modulation, Overdrive and Saturation, Host sync or manual BPM/ms, Chorus/Reverb, Display: ms, BPM, tempo and program select, 10 Presets
- Step Filter – Stereo Filter with Overdrive and Step-LFO
- LFO Filter – Stereo Filter with Overdrive and Multi-LFO
All these effects and instruments are made with SynthMaker.
Visit Blechturmstudios for more information, and links to download all these free plug-ins.
Christoph Bielen has released Uniretro, a freeware virtual analog synth made with SynthMaker.
Uniretro’s innovative sequencing and retrigger capabilities make it suitable for trance sounds.
- 3 x Multi-mode oscillators with PM and FM capabilities
- 2 x User Envelopes
- 2 x LFO
- 1 x Multimode filter
- Pitch, Trigger, Hold and Modulation sequencers
- Distortion, Decimator, Chorus and Delay effects
- 50 Presets
- Up to 4 Voices
Uniretro can be downloaded directly from SynthMaker.
BV Music has released BV29 Stringray, a freeware synth made with SynthMaker.
- 6 Wavetable Osc, 1 Noise Osc
- Wavetable Pitch modulator
- Wavetable and Step LFO
- SV Filter
- ADSR, ADSR (Noise osc), ADSRV (Filter cutoff), ADSV (Pre-amp)
- 3 Envelope followers 1 each for the LFO, PM and Step LFO
- Effects: Echo, Delay, Flangus, Parametric Eq, Gate
- Mono switch
- Master Octave Select and Wave Select
- Scope analyzer
- 3 X/faders
- 20 Presets
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download BV29 Stingray.
BV Music has released updates for 4 synths, BV24, BV25, BV26 and BV27, free VSTi synths created with SynthMaker.
BV26 Yhamoto was actually totally redone in v26.1, as Bill put it:
- Destroyed the whole synth and kept only the colour scheme
- Created a new BV 26
- Celebrated my revenge on the previous version
Check the updates page to see what was updated for each synth.
You can find more information about each synth on the VST page.
BV Music has updated BV22 Goldtop to version 22.4.
Updated in v22.4
- Re-wired entire synth
- Added: master cutoff, Filter cutoff ADSR, Scope analyzer, LFO routing system, Leslie, Master ADSR
- Replaced: 7 Filters with 3 SV Filters, all ADST pots with X/Y controllers
- Removed: Overdrive, 3 entire channels, master section, all mute/solo, all EQ pots
- Complete interface overhaul
- Re-designed the presets
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download the latest version of BV22 Goldtop.