BV Music has released BV29 Stringray, a freeware synth made with SynthMaker.
- 6 Wavetable Osc, 1 Noise Osc
- Wavetable Pitch modulator
- Wavetable and Step LFO
- SV Filter
- ADSR, ADSR (Noise osc), ADSRV (Filter cutoff), ADSV (Pre-amp)
- 3 Envelope followers 1 each for the LFO, PM and Step LFO
- Effects: Echo, Delay, Flangus, Parametric Eq, Gate
- Mono switch
- Master Octave Select and Wave Select
- Scope analyzer
- 3 X/faders
- 20 Presets
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download BV29 Stingray.
BV Music has released updates for 4 synths, BV24, BV25, BV26 and BV27, free VSTi synths created with SynthMaker.
BV26 Yhamoto was actually totally redone in v26.1, as Bill put it:
- Destroyed the whole synth and kept only the colour scheme
- Created a new BV 26
- Celebrated my revenge on the previous version
Check the updates page to see what was updated for each synth.
You can find more information about each synth on the VST page.
BV Music has updated BV22 Goldtop to version 22.4.
Updated in v22.4
- Re-wired entire synth
- Added: master cutoff, Filter cutoff ADSR, Scope analyzer, LFO routing system, Leslie, Master ADSR
- Replaced: 7 Filters with 3 SV Filters, all ADST pots with X/Y controllers
- Removed: Overdrive, 3 entire channels, master section, all mute/solo, all EQ pots
- Complete interface overhaul
- Re-designed the presets
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download the latest version of BV22 Goldtop.