TB Pro Audio has launched GainRider, a gain riding effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Gainrider is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process.
- Easy setup of algorithm sensitivity.
- Detailed control of gain modification (min, max, idle).
- Exact control when gain modification happens (pre delay).
- Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters.
- Flexible pre filter including preset ITU 1770 filter curve.
- DAW side chaining (VST3/RTAS) or channel 3+4 (VST2).
- Read/Write automation data.
- A/B control.
GainRider for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for purchase for 59 EUR.
More information: TB Pro Audio / GainRider
TB-Software has released version 1.2 of Euphonia, an optimal audio spectrum balancing plug-in for the mastering stage.
Euphonia compares the spectral fingerprint against build-in curves (Pop/Rock/Dance/Jazz/DubStep) and calculates filter settings so that the spectrum of the audio follows the selected average spectrum curves.
Euphonia is designed to be used during the music production process. Spectral adjustments are usually done right after the final mix, but before usage of any sounding equalizer, master compressors or limiters. Euphonia is also designed to be effective in restoration/remastering environments.
Changes in Euphonia v1.2 features
- RTAS support added.
- Registration Keys changed.
- Windows Installer.
Euphonia for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 79 EUR.
More information: TB-Software / Euphonia