satYatunes has released a free Blue Theme skin for the Dune 2 synthesizer instrument by Synapse Audio.
Made this beautiful Blue skin for Synapse Audio Dune 2 plug-in.
- To install, download the file and unzip it to your Dune 2 skins folder
- To use, click on Skin in Main section and Select “satYatunes” from the list
Special thanks to Teksonic and Kriminal at Synapse-Audio Beta forum for their valuable feedback and suggestions.
The skin pack is a free download at satYatunes.
More information: satYatunes / Blue Theme
ProSounds has released U-HE Zebra2 – Teksonik, a free collection of patches for Zebra2.
The patch set includes 55 electronic sounds designed by Marc Hoppe.
Visit ProSounds for a link to download U-HE Zebra2 – Teksonik.
This page contains patches and sound banks by Teksonik.
Teksonik is primarily Marc Hoppe who has over 20 years Synth Programming Experience and has provided presets for many Vsti Synth projects.
Teksonik will also involve other people from time to time as I have the honor of knowing many talented people who I hope to work with over time.
Download patches/sound banks
Find more patches by sound designers, plug-ins or check the latest additions.
, instrument plugins
, Nucleus SoundLab
, Tim Conrardy
Posted in news
on Jan 25, 2008 - 1 comment
Nucleus SoundLab has announced Viral Outbreak, a new soundware product based on the sounds of the Virus TI hardware synthesizer.
Using the power of extensive 96khz multisampling, manual looping and professional preset design, Nucleus SoundLab brings this powerful electronica sound to your productions!
Viral Outbreak contains all manner of TI-based sounds. Classic wavetables, raw saw and pulse waveforms (sampled at multiple pulsewidths), unison dance leads, breathtaking pads, bizarre formant effects, massive supersaws and even punchy synth drumkits.
Viral Outbreak features
- No sampler required! Viral Outbreak is powered by a full copy of the amazing WusikEngine V4 by Wusik.com. You can even use this engine to load other Wusikstation libraries.
- Nearly 3.5GB of multisamples comprising 180+ soundsets.
- Sampled at 32-bit 96khz quality! For resource efficiency, then carefully downsampled to 24-bit 48khz.
- Comes loaded with 800+ presets by the best preset designers out there: Pro-Sounds, Teksonik, Tim Conrardy, Jeremy Janzen, rsmus7 and more.
- An amazing, TI-inspired, Wusikstation v1-v3 skin by Vera Kinter (preview here).
- Refill details
- Nearly 2GB compressed in Refill format. (contains the exact same samples as the VSTi)
- 200+ unique Reason Combinators included by a variety of talented Reason sound designers included Adam Fielding, Tom Pritchard, Nick Hutton and more.
- Large variety of additional individual patches for Reason’s modules.
- Programmed for Reason 4, and as such makes good use of Thor and RPG-8.
Viral Outbreak will be available in late Q1 2008 , priced at $99.95 CAD delivered electronically. You can already pre-order either the VSTi or the Refill for 15% off – $84.95. In addition, pre-orderers will receive Ambient Drums in either Wusikstation or Refill format as a free gift.
If you already own the Viral Outbreak Volume One Wusikstation soundset, you’ll still find 1.3GB+ of new sample content and a variety of new presets (including 128 professional presets by Pro-Sounds). The crossgrade price is $29.95 (does not include the VSTi engine), or $44.95 for both formats (pre-order price is $24.95, or $39.95 for both formats).
Visit Nucleus SoundLab for more information and sound demos.
Dash Signature has released HQS Volume 1 – Ultimate FM, a library of Wusikstation presets for the HQS1.
Ultimate FM is an extensive collection of multi-samples from the FS1r Yamaha FM synthesizer: a modern classic. Making full use of the 8-op FM algorithms, formant synthesis, resonant filters and noise generators on the original hardware, the HQS1 – Ultimate FM Dash Sound Library features plucks, pads, leads, basses, real instrument emulations and formant sequences.
- 90 multisampled FS1r sounds (300mb of samples in the DASHsnd format)
- 128 presets for EVE 1.x and EVE 2
- 32 presets for the Twin Dash Player (TDP comes free with every Dash Sound Library)
- 135 presets for Wusikstation V3 (compatible with V4)
Wusikstation presets were designed by Artvera, dnekm and Teksonik.
Visit Dash Signature for more information and audio demos.