Teragon Audio updates Convolver, a freeware plugin for doing realtime convolution using impulse responses from the user’s hard drive.
Convolver has a built-in file browser, gain adjustment, and can do high/low-pass filtering, which are applied to the impulse response directly before convolution.
Enhancements/bugfixes since v1b4
- Filebrowser now displays files that are too large with red icons
- Added wet/dry mix
- Harsh clicking from changing IR’s removed
- Filters no longer click when changing values
- Hi/Lowpass filters no longer reset each other
- Minor filebrowser bugfixes for mac
- Filebrowser can now span multiple drives on windows
- Scrolling bugfixes that caused crashes in windows resolved (officially packaged in v1b4 release)
- Mac OSX can now see top level directory
- Greatly improved filtering algorithm
Convolver is available for Mac OSX and Windows and includes a manual and extras.
Visit Teragon Audio for more information and a link to download Convolver.
Teragon Audio has updated BeatCounter to version 1.2.
BeatCounter is a simple plugin designed to facilitate beatmatching software and turntables. It displays the current tempo in beats per minute (BPM), while the bottom window displays an accumulated average over the last few seconds. BeatCounter is the perfect tool for DJ’s that want to integrate computer effects or elements with turntables.
New in v1.2
- Updated to VST 2.4 SDK
- Rewrote inner processing function to use hybrid plugin classes
- AU port
Visit Teragon Audio for more information and a link to download BeatCounter v1.2 for Windows or Mac OSX (VST & AU).
Teragon Audio has released version 1.1 of BeatCounter, a simple plugin designed to facilitate beatmatching software against turntables, or another source of input.
The plugin’s top window displays the current tempo in beats per minute (BPM), while the bottom window displays an accumulated average over the last ten seconds.
BeatCounter v1.1 features a number of accuracy improvements and bugfixes, particularly with the autofilter. It also features a new control to link the plugin to the host’s tempo, rejecting all BPM’s outside of a given range of the host. Grab a copy of it at the download page.
BeatCounter is freeware and runs on Mac OSX and Windows as a VST plug-in.
Check the Teragon Audio website for more information and links to download the plug-in.
Teragon Audio has released Convolver v1.0 beta4.
Convolver is a realtime convolution plug-in (Windows/MacOSX) that loads impulse responses from file.
The plug-in has a built-in file browser, gain adjustment, and can do high/low-pass filtering, which are applied to the impulse response directly before convolution.
New in beta4
- Double-click support added to file browser
- Gain knob now goes up to 12.0dB
- Truncated filename bug fixed in browser
- Knob animation fixed from b3 graphics
- Fixed bug causing load/save window to not work under certain hosts
Check the Teragon Audio site for more information and a link to download the beta.