Sounds For Synth has announced the release of Juno 2013 by Kimik, a soundset for the TAL-U-NO-LX virtual synthesizer by Togu Audio Line.
Juno 2013 is released! This is a brand new soundbank by Kimik, containing 200 presets for TAL-U-NO-LX which is an accurate Juno 60 emulation with zero delay feedback filters and carefully calibrated controls with all the advantages of a software plugin.
The soundbank is made with all electronic music genres in mind, drawing it’s inspiration from Boards of Canada and Ulrich Schnauss containing drifting keys and arpeggios for both melodic stuff and hypnotic techno lines together with lush, atmospheric pads and big basses plus retro sounding 16th and 8th note basslines.
All sprinkled on top with a nice in-house, nu-disco, italo/80′s, techno, oldschool rave leads, stabs, drums & FX. Any style of electronic music will benefit and find inspiration in this amazing collection of presets. Juno 2013 is only available on Sounds For Synth.
The soundset is available exclusively from Sounds For Synth, priced at $17.50 USD.
More information: Sounds For Synth / Juno 2013 by Kimik
The Unfinished has announced Kill All Humans!, a free collection of 80 free presets for the Elek7ro software synthesizer by Togu Audio Line.
Elek7ro is based on the classic Roland bass synth, the SH-101. In this collection you’ll find punchy saw basses, detuned monster basses, powerful sub basses, dirty wobble basses and much more besides.
Kill All Humans! is designed to be a one-stop shop for tasty bass sounds for your productions. And it’s free.
All you need do is download Elek7ro from the TAL website (if you don’t already have it) and load up the bass patches. Enjoy!
More information: The Unfinished / Kill All Humans!
Audio Mind Project has announced the release of the Past and Presence soundset featuring 128 new sounds for the TAL-U-NO-LX software synthesizer by Togu Audio Line.
The soundset combines classic synth timbres with more modern inspirations to achieve a tasty mix of sounds, pushing TAL-U-NO-LX to its best.
‘Past and Presence’ includes a variety of arps, both calm and powerful pads, analog-style leads and basses, lovely keys and a whole lot of synth sounds, from fragile and soothing to rich and crazy ones.
All the capabilities of TAL-U-NO-LX are used in order to provide the user with expressive and useful sounds that stir up imagination.
Past and Presence features
- 21 Arps.
- 21 Key sounds.
- 24 Lead/Bass sounds.
- 22 Pads.
- 40 Synths.
The soundset is available for the introductory price of $11.99 USD until March 4th, 2013 (regular $17.99 USD). A free copy of the soundset is included with a purchase of any bundle.
More information: Audio Mind Project / Past and Presence
Togu Audio Line has announced the release of TAL-Chorus-LX, a free chorus effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Chorus-LX is a 1:1 standalone version of the chorus implemented in TAL-U-NO-LX.
- Characteristics of the Juno-60 chorus.
- 2 different modes.
- Dry/Wet control.
- Volume knob.
TAL-Chorus-LX is available to download as a freeware effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Togu Audio Line / TAL-Chorus-LX
Togu Audio Line has announced the release of TAL-U-NO-LX V2, an updated version of the virtual synthesizer instrument modeled after the Roland Juno 60.
We released version 2.0 of TAL-U-NO-LX. This version includes an improved filter that is more accurate and warmer, especially at extreme values with a lot resonance. Old presets are compatible with this version. We released it as a new version that can run parallel to the old plugin.
The chorus was callibrated too. This version includes some more non-linear components and needs a bit more CPU, but we think the improved sound is worth it. This update is free for all TAL-U-NO-LX users!
U-The NO-LX Juno 60 emulation gets an improved filter and more.
Changes in U-NO-LUX v2.0
- Improved filter sound.
- Improved and new calibrated chorus.
- Portability mode. Also reads presets that are saved in the plugin sub folder: “/TAL-U-NO-LX/presets/”.
The U-NO-LX plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is now available for the reduced price of $40 USD for an unlimited time.
More information: Togu Audio Line / U-NO-LX
Togu Audio Line has updated its TAL-U-NO-LX virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac to version 1.70.
TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular hardware with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have.
Changes in TAL-U-NO-LX
- Crash in cubase SX 2 / 3 hosts fixed (Version 1.70).
- Factory presets updated (Version 1.69).
- Slider / mouse-wheel problem on some OSX systems fixed (Version 1.68).
- Losing MIDI LEARN assignements fixed (Version 1.64).
- Velocity sensitive EXT 16 sync (Version 1.63).
- ARP hold while changing program fixed (Version 1.63).
- Midi Learn assigns more than one MIDI controller to a GUI control no more possible (Version 1.61).
- Host notifies automation parameters and preset name while changing presets. (Version 1.60).
- It’s possible to change preset location from the context menu with Move Presets Location…. Creates the factory presets in the new location. (Version 1.59).
- Fixed arpeggiator hold and sustain pedal behavior. (Version 1.59).
- Sustain pedal enables or disables arpeggiator hold. (Version 1.58).
- Sustain pedal in normal mode fixed. (Version 1.58).
- Improved factory presets by FMR. (Version 1.57).
- Fixes wrong preset location since version 1.53 (Version 1.55).
- Fixes “presets not showing up in the context menu after a while” issue (version 1.54).
- Fixes the “losing registration issue” on some OSX systems (Version 1.53).
The U-NO-LX plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $35 USD until September 1st, 2012 (50% off regular).
More information: Togu Audio Line / U-NO-LX