Tonehammer has announced the Tonehammer Composer Bundle #7, a collection featuring two massive choral libraries, Requiem Pro and Liberis.
Requiem Pro is a full big sounding symphonic choir library recorded in a massive cathedral in San Francisco. Liberis is a more angelic/ethereal type of choral library made of younger singers recorded in a gorgeous church in Bay Area.
The two libraries both have elements such as true legato, solo singers, sustains, marcato, staccato and all the other things you would except from next-generation choir libraries. The libraries both come in 3 microphone positions (stage/close, mid and far) and have surrounded (5.1) capabilities if needed.
Tonehammer Composer Bundle #7 features
- Requiem Pro
- Liberis – Angelic Choir
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz/24/16Bit
- Format(s): Kontakt 4.1.1 and .wav
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 4.1.1 full retail versions required.
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
The Tonehammer Composer Bundle #7 is available to purchase for $975 USD (regular price of libraries $1148 USD).
More information: Tonehammer
Tonehammer has announced Liberis, a next-generation choir library featuring a professional 45-piece multi-award winning symphonic children’s choir lead by famous choir conductor, Bob Geary from VOLTI.
The library represents the most detailed sampling ever done of a high-end symphonic children’s choir and the most ambitious release in the history of Tonehammer.
LIBERIS allows you to create realistic sounding choir by using a variety of next-generation features, including true ensemble legato with speed control and legato for our poly-sustained chants. In addition the contains sustains from piano to forte, staccato with repetitions, marcato with sustains, BPM (host-synced) latin chants recorded at different speeds and velocity layers and a uncompromising effects section with +1000 effects ranging from basic consonant/vowels, clusters, sweeps, whispers, shouts, chirps, childrens songs, claps, snaps etc.
In addition the library is recorded in 24 bit / 44.1khz with 3 (5.1) microphone positions, three different solo singers with poly-sustains and a gorgeous ambient section by Steve Tavaglione.
Liberis for Kontakt 4.1.1 or higher is available to pre-order for $399 USD until 15 January, 2011 (regular price $499 USD). Pre-orders come with an exclusive additional ambient library: “Liberambius” with content made from Liberis.
More information: Tonehammer / Liberis
Tonehammer has released Small Epic Percussion Volume 2, the latest in Tonehammer’s line of epic percussion libraries.
This collection of small orchestral percussion meshes with any of our other “Epic” libraries. The focus this time was on multiple articulations for a variety of different small drums, including ol’-reliable, the snare drum. We found a pair of miniature open-body snare drums with a rather unique crack to them. We also recorded a few more eclectic percussive instruments, including several small tamborims in different sizes and tunings. We also found several unusual custom instruments, such as a giant spring cymbal, odd steel water-chambered hand percussion instruments and a modified steel air tank.
Small Epic Percussion Vol 2 features
- 1,432 samples, 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo PCM wav format (939 MB installed).
- 72 Kontakt .nki files.
- Articulations: 5″ Tamborim, 6″ Tamborim, 7″ Tamborim, 6″ Mini Open-Body Snare Drum, 7″ Mini Open-Body Snare Drum, 40″ Spiral Cymbal, Water Triangle, Water Ring-Block, Step Tuned Steel Rack, Air Tank, Tons of drum and drum spiral effects.
- Each instrument type and variation deep sampled in multiple strike positions, in ensemble and solo sets, as well as special effects and rolls.
- Requires Kontakt +3.5 full retail version.
Small Epic Percussion Vol 2 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $39 USD until 1 January, 2011 (regular $49 USD).
More information: Tonehammer / Small Epic Percussion Vol. 2
Tonehammer has kicked off this year’s Gnomehammer season, offering various free virtual instruments until Christmas.
We have all received poor xmas gifts in life … whether it was handmade insults like socks or sweaters, a low-carb cooking book or a set of meditation tapes.
Gnomehammer is proud to follow this lackluster tradition by regifting last years entire Gnomehammer fruitcake collection for free until December 25th 2010.
This strange collection of quasi-musical oddities was mostly captured in one epic recording session somewhere around Thanksgiving im 2009 at the Tonehammer studio, involving lots of Belgian beer, balloons, helium, oxygen deprivation, us and a few of our closest friends. While there is a bit of a winter or even some sort of pseudo-Christmas theme running through this library, it’s definitely intended to fitin well with content from Tonehammer’s Antidrum and Mini series of libraries. The library includes a wide range of comedic sounds from authentic helium choir (yeah – we sucked down a whole tank of 2He) to drum kits from snow- and ice sounds – from human beat box through PVC ensembles to manipulation of childrens balloons – from glockenspiel to sleighbells etc.
- Free downloable until December 25th 2010 (normal price $19 on www.microhammer.com)
- Articulations include: Snow Drums (drums made from snow sounds), Wintery Pod (drums made from throwing stones on ice), Toy Glockenspiel, Holy Ambiencs, Gnomish Choir (aka Helium Choir), PVC Beatbox Ensemble, Luftballon.
- Intelligent editing and programming.
- Read me (.pdf) install, patch and hint documentation.
- 47 instrument patches, 1405 samples, 531MB installed, 313MB .rar download.
- Sample resolution and source format: 44.1Khz/16/24Bit mono- and stereo .wav format.
- Format(s): Kontakt, SFZ and .wav.
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 and later. Full retail versions required for Kontakt instruments.
- Note: Free Kontakt Player does not support this product. Full version required.
- Note: This product is derived from previous, Tonehammer “Gnomehammer” collection.
Tonehammer will be posting something new every day until December 25th, 2010.
More information: Tonehammer
Tonehammer has announced Pink Friday, a limited time promotional offer.
Oh … and how does it work? You just add all the items you want in your cart – then type in: pinktone in the discount field of the cart. Voila! 30% OFF.
Please note that the discount code is only valid until the end of 26th of November 2010 and requires 2 or more items in the cart.
More information: Tonehammer
Tonehammer has released Sick, a free sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Trick or Treat! It is Halloween! The wonderful time where zombies, monsters, ghosts, goths and ghouls haunt our lands. Sick is Tonehammers way of celebrating the dark night. We wanted to embrace the concept of Halloween and created a bunch of monsters, zombies, human guinea pigs, gore and intestines, tortured pumpkins and so forth. Sick is our sound disease to you … and it is all for free.
- Includes Cinematic Quality Hardcore Gory Sound Design, Big Ass Monsters, Hungry Zombies, Scared and screaming humans, Intestines and gores explored, Smashed Pumpkins, Nightmares.
- 14 Kontakt instruments.
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav format.
- Format(s): Kontakt and .wav.
- Note: Native Instruments Full Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 4 Player compatibility.
Sick is available as a free download now.
More information: Tonehammer / Sick