Toolroom Records has launched Toolroom Samples 05, a sample pack that contains the perfect selection of track-friendly drums, percussion, music & bass loops for you to produce an accomplished track of your own.
Featuring samples from label favourites Rene Amesz, Marco Lys and label boss Mark Knight, ‘Toolroom Samples 05′ lets you incorporate the unique Toolroom sound into your productions, providing you with the tools to create any style of electronic music you like, recapturing the diverse sounds of the label including Deep, Tribal, Electro, Progressive & Tech House grooves.
Consisting of over 350 MB of professionally produced hooks, beats, licks and FX all rendered at 24-bit WAV format and precisely grouped into key and scale, ‘Toolroom Samples 05′ offers an invaluable collection of samples written by some of the biggest producers in dance, ensuring your productions are of the highest quality to kick-start your creativity.
The sample pack is available from Sounds To Sample for $24.99 USD.
More information: Toolroom Samples 05
Sounds To Sample has introduced Toolroom Records Samples 03, the third installment of track-friendly loops, beats, licks and FX.
All the samples in the pack have once again undergone a vigorous quality control check, maintaining the high standards that Toolroom are known for in the world of electronic music.
For seasoned studio professionals or beginners embarking on their production journey, this 3rd edition is another ‘go-to’ collection of crisp drums, booming basses, sweet-sounding synths, FX & royalty-free musical hooks.
Rendered at 24-bit in WAV format, and grouped by both key and scale, the entire collection has been pro-processed by Toolroom in- house engineers and once again features sounds from Mark Knight’s personal collection.
The sample pack costs $24.99 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Toolroom Records Samples 03
rv_samplepacks has released Hitmaker Synths, a collection of inspirational Mainroom toplines and chubby Acid bubblers.
Looking for the hook for your next peaktime banger? Then Resonant Vibes proudly announce Hit Maker Synths, a dedicated source of massive Mainroom synth lines including everything from hands in the air euphoric Trance Riffs, Electro House Leads to Minimal and Techno Acid Squelches with a bonus selection of sweep fx, risers and bombs, Hit Maker Synths could be just what the doctor ordered!
Inspired by the sounds from Labels such as Toolroom, Size, Anjunabeats, Pryda, Flamingo, Hit Maker Synths offers up instant lead riffs and featured melodies in a mixture of keys and BPMs ranging from 126 to 129, ensuring all bases are covered for all main room House, Techno and Electro styles.
Hitmaker Synths features
- 400 MB content, 24bit quality.
- 42 Acid and Rise Lines.
- 88 Melodic Top Lines.
- 130 Rex2 Files.
- 22 SFX and Bombs.
- Apple Loops version sold separately.
The sample library is available to purchase for £14.95 GBP.
More information: rv_samplepacks / Hitmaker Synths
, Hed Kandi
, Sample Magic
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 20, 2012
Sample developers and book publishers Sample Magic have announced the relaunch of their website – with their biggest ever sale to celebrate it.
Up to 50% is being slashed from sample libraries across all genres – with all products now instantly downloadable at www.samplemagic.com for the first time.
The re-launched website sees all sample products from the Sample Magic, Sample Magic Presents and SM101 ranges available for instant download with payment via credit and debit cards as well as PayPal. All content can be browsed not only by genre but also by intelligent tagging – allowing you to find, for example, just guitar loops, just percussion or just vocals. Registered users gain access to over 1GB worth of free content from the award-winning sample libraries.
The Launch Sale comprises between 20%-50% off ALL sample products – including the latest titles. From Hed Kandi to Toolroom, kick drums to presets, dubstep to tech-house: all packs in all genres are reduced in our biggest ever price cut.
The Launch Sale lasts until 1 April 2012.
More information: Sample Magic
, Bruce Aisher
, Dizzee Rascal
, Marc Adamo
, Sample Magic
, The Nextmen
Posted in news
on Jan 03, 2012
Sample Magic has announced the full line-up for the first ever London Electronic Music Event, with appearances from Ben Watt, Toolroom Records, Dom Betmead (The Nextmen), SoundCloud, Hal Ritson (Dizzee Rascal), DJ Magazine and more.
The London Electronic Music Event, 18-19 Feb 2012, is a weekend of production and business masterclasses incorporating hands-on tutorials, Q&As, round-table discussions and networking. It takes place at the award-winning Alchemea College, Angel, London.
- Toolroom Records > Building an electronic music brand.
- Ben Watt > In conversation.
- DJ Magazine > How to survive and thrive in today’s music industry.
- Production workshops > Synth programming with Massive, Mastering alchemy: The gold standard, Bass and kick: A pivotal relationship, Mix bus processing, Taking dance music live, Songwriting and producing for the stars, Drum programming. Hands-on tutorials from author of The Secrets of House Music Production Marc Adamo and lecturer and journalist Bruce Aisher.
- Business & Marketing sessions > Music business for the freelance musician, Working the blogs: The PR machine, Getting more from SoundCloud, 10 things to look for in a record contract, The perfect team for the solo producer, Six ways to make money in the industry, Identity & branding 101.
- PLUS… > Demo doctor, exclusive goodie bag, discount shopping, licenced bar, breakout networking sessions and much more.
The event takes place Sat-Sun 18-19 Feb 2012, 9.30am-9pm, at Alchemea College, London. The event costs £140 GBP for the weekend.
More information: London Electronic Music Event
Sample Magic has announced the release of Toolroom Records Samples 01, the first in an exclusive new series of label-themed packs on its new imprint, Sample Magic Presents.
Featuring a 535+MB collection of loops and hits, including many sourced from the personal collection of Toolroom head honcho Mark Knight, Sample Magic Presents delivers Sample magic’s award-winning quality with sounds from some of the world’s finest dance labels and artists – all at a perfectly matched price point.
Toolroom Records Samples 01 features
- 656 24-bit Wav loops and one-shots (549.5MB), 445 Rex2 Loops (288.1MB), 681 x Stylus-RMX Rex2 Loops (583.7MB), 445 Apple Loops / AIFFs (472MB) plus EXS24, Kontakt 2, HALion and NN-XT sampler patches.
- Drum Loops – Bigroom beats seasoned with tech and tribal elements: choice workouts presented with multiple variants at 125 and 128bpm.
- Kick-Free Loops – Pared-down top-only rhythm rockers: percussive freeforms, rolling hats, sunset grooves and more.
- Bass Loops – Floor-slaying b-lines with that unmistakable Toolroom shuffle and bounce: cone-melting runs from the sublime to the double-time
- Music Loops – Ravey pads, spartan arps, anthemic progressions and more: song-starting loops ready to drop and rock the inspiration.
- Synth Loops – Cheeky rhythmatics, techie melodics, wonky trailblazers and tasty toplines: hooks-in-a-box all key and tempo-labeled for your ease.
- Combi Loops – Frequently imitated but rarely bettered: a ready-rolled selection of instant loop-kits, featuring music and drum loops fully separated with added variants for you to drop & go.
- FX & FX Loops – Impacts, drives, falls and risers: an essential palette of tried and tested breakdown and drop ammo: euphoria guaranteed.
- Drum Hits & One Shots – 150+ precision-cut kicks, snares, hats, hits and crashes – including the closely guarded kicks from Mark Knight’s personal sample vault.
- 12 page digital booklet (including Mark Knight welcome, hints and tips, kit list, The Toolroom Story and more).
Toolroom Records Samples 01 is available to purchase for £39.90 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / Toolroom Records Samples 01
SonicAcademy.com are co-hosting the exclusive invite-only industry event with Toolroom Records alongside M-Audio & Fuga at this years Amsterdam Dance Event which takes place on Thursday 22nd October at the five star Pulitzer Hotel, featuring a full live set from Dirty Vegas and funk fuelled alternative sets from Funkagenda and Martijn Ten Velden.
To celebrate this partnership we’ve teamed up to give one lucky winner an amazing opportunity to win:
- Two guest-list places to the strictly limited, invite-only Toolroom party @ ADE.
- Free entry to ADE Next on Saturday 24th October.
- Ableton Live 8.
- A years subscription to SonicAcademy.com allowing you full access to all video tutorials onsite including extensive Logic, Reason, Ableton, Cubase and DJ technique modules.
- Signed Dirty Vegas album.
- The latest Toolroom albums from Mark Knight, Funkagenda, and Joachim Garraud.
Five lucky runners up will also win an annual subscription to SonicAcademy.com
More information: SonicAcademy.com