Torsten Schieber has released AU-300, a virtual programmer for Alpha Juno and MKS-50 for Mac.
AU-300 is an Audio Unit Plugin based MIDI-Programmer for some famous Japanese synths from the Mid-80′s. It brings the modern DAW based working process together with the analoge sound of the Alpha Juno Family.
- Load it in your AU-Host and control the Alpha Juno just like using a softsynth.
- All settings are saved in the project file (and restored on load).
- All parameters can be modulated and automation curves can be drawn.
- You can save and restore .aupresets files and manage them on your computer
- If your Host is supporting Midi learn, map your controller to it! This is usually only possible with Sysex-capable controllers.
AU-300 is available to download as a donationware Audio Unit plug-in for Mac.
More information: AU-300