Eric Beam has recently released three sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt and IK Multimedia SampleTank.
Eric Beam has sampled a vintage ARP Axxe monophonic analog synthesizer.
Eric Beam Samples
- ARP Oscillator
- Vintage ARP oscillator sample patch for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- RAW unaltered capture without filtering or modulation. Intended to be paired with any Filter/ADSR of your choosing (Examples – Virtual instruments with external audio filtering, FabFilter Volcano, Plogue bidule, Reaktor, etc). Perfect for creating analog sourced hybrid synthesis.
- Saw, Square, & Noise waveforms.
- Multi-Sampled @ 24/96.
- Evil Toy
- Children’s Toy Piano for Native Instruments Kontakt & IK Multimedia SampleTank.
- 30 key, multi-velocity stereo samples @ 24/96.
- Axxe 101
- Vintage “Axxe” mono synth patch for Native Instruments Kontakt & IK Multimedia SampleTank.
- 60 notes sampled @ 24/96.
The sampler patches are available to purchase ranging in price from $2 to $13 USD.
More information: Signaltonoize
UVI has announced a summer deal for its Toy Collection sample libraries.
Until July 15th, UVI offers up to 40% off all UVI toys collections. Download only.
UVI Summer Deal
- Complete Toy Museum features tons of marvelous ready-to-play presets from more than 300 musical toys. Contains both UVI Acoustic Toy Museum and UVI Electric Toy Museum. 40% off ▶ $299 instead of $499.
- Acoustic Toy Museum is an outstanding collection of exclusive acoustic toys around the world: toy pianos & keys, xylo & metal, bells, toy guitars, music boxes, baby drums, etc. 25% off ▶ $262 instead of $349.
- Electric Toy Museum – More than 1 000 presets and 14 000 samples of 97 incredible sounding toys from the 60s, 70s and 80s. 10 categories: children, developed, drums & FX, mini sampler, musical toys, organ basic, silly, small, speech, style-o-phone. 25% off ▶ $186 instead of $249.
The sale ends July 15th, 2012.
More information: UVI / Toy Collection
Bedroom Producers Blog has released the Yamaha DD-10 Toy Drum Machine Sessions, a free sample pack featuring all 25 drum sounds of the original DD-10 drum machine.
For all you toy instrument aficionados out there, here’s a free sample pack featuring the sounds of my Yamaha DD-10 toy drum machine.
Definitely not the sort of drum machine you’d compare to legendary instruments like the Oberheim DMX and such, but there’s something about these lo-fi (some would say crappy) drum sounds that I simply can’t resist.
Yamaha DD-10 Toy Drum Machine Sessions features
- 25 WAV files (24-bit)
- Kontakt 5, Shortcircuit 1, Poise patches
- 2.67MB download size (3.35MB on disk)
The sound library is a free download at BPB.
More information: Bedroom Producers Blog / Yamaha DD-10 Toy Drum Machine Sessions
UVI has announced a limited time promotion for its Complete Toy Museum sound library bundle.
Due to popular demand, here again a 50% off on Complete Toy Museum. During 10 days, from April 17th to 27th, enjoy this extravagant collection at $299* only. Save up to $300 this summer!
Complete Toy Museum features tons of marvellous “ready-to-play” presets from more than 300 musical toys. A massive 20 GB library containing 21 000+ samples and loops, carefully recorded in 24 bit / 96 kHz with the best sounding gear.
More information: UVI Sound Source
Audio Geek Zine has released AGZFX03: Hell Piano, a Kontakt sample library featuring the sounds of a circuit-bent electronic toy piano.
This sample library contains the sounds of a circuitbent FisherPrice 3810 electronic toy piano at 96kHz. Modifications to the toy resulted in hellish distorted drones and screams.
The edited WAV files (included) were used to create KONTAKT instruments that span several octaves more than the original keyboard. There is a KONTAKT instrument for each key and each combination of modification + 2 patches using KONTAKT effects.
Hell Piano is available to purchase for $10 USD.
More information: Audio Geek Zine / AGZFX03: Hell Piano