ADSR Sounds has launched 6 new soundsets for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
New NI Massive soundsets at ADSR Sounds
- Cyber Factory — Oxgaz presents “Cyber Factory” Massive presets. You will find 55 ready to use sounds, which will give your tracks that aggressive, robotic, metallic, distorted machine sounds.
- 5 Stars HQ Dubstep Soundset — This is probably one of the best soundbank you’ll ever buy. Twenty high quality sounds that speaks for themselves.
- Extinction — Everything you’ll need to produce dirty, grimy, bass tracks like heavy hitters Skrillex, Zomboy, Krewella, Pegboard Nerds and so many more all jammed into one package!
- Massive is Lush — A landmark set for Massive containing 105 lush sounds perfect for vocal breakdowns in EDM, the chill parts of a dubstep track or thickening up a trance song.
- Face Melter — This preset pack is made up of 50 hard hitting to beautiful sounding synths. They are modeled after many popular EDM producers.
- Dark Bass — 50 Dark & heavily modulated bass sounds for NI Massive. Included in the pack are a large number of reese bass sounds, ranging from the classic sine wave reese to the more digital crunchy style.
The soundsets are now available from ADSR Sounds, starting at $17 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds