Silicon Beats has released Tribal Drums, a sample library featuring 178 tribal percussion loops that give you the power to create cinematic tracks straight out of Hollywood.
This sample pack is a must have for any producer that needs to create tense, action packed atmospheres. Writing a score for the next big Hollywood blockbuster? Look no further. Tribal Drums V1 contains all the elements you need to layer up some huge sounding grooves. There are 10 construction kits that contain separately tracked out stems of every groove element. That means you could start with a conga loop, drag in a shaker, add some huge toms, some atmospheric FX and boom – you’ve got yourself a totally tribal groove that belongs in the sound track to Avatar 2. Everything you need is right here.
The sounds in this loop pack are provided as 24 bit audio loops in WAV, Rex2 and Apple Loops formats. We’ve also included the MIDI files from the original sequences so that you can easily load these grooves into your DAW and customize them to your exact requirements.
If Steven Spielberg calls with a tight deadline for a sound track, tell him you’ve got it covered and download this loop pack today. Tempos range from 75 to 140 bpm and many files include 3/4 and 6/8 time signatures.
Tribal Drums is available to purchase for $79.95 USD.
For a limited time you can save 50% off your order by using coupon code hal50
More information: Silicon Beats / Tribal Drums
Wave Alchemy has released Tribal & Tech, a collection of tribal infused tech house rhythms and authentic percussive ensembles.
Here you will find over 600MB of finely crafted tribal house grooves, tech house tops, groove layering tools and live percussive workouts!
All included mixed percussion loops and live performances have been captured using high end recording equipment, pre-amps and microphones. Raw recordings have been carefully edited, creatively mixed, intricately processed and layered to provide an up-to-date and current sounding collection…
In addition to the percussive loops are a wealth of groovy tech house tops and add-on loops, intelligently produced vocal cuts, dusty groove assist tools, floor-filling kicks and much more!
Tribal & Tech House features
- 610MB of sample content (1.6GB inc additional formats).
- 577 24-bit, 100% royalty free wav loops & samples.
- WAV, REX 2 and Apple Loops formats included.
- 132 top loops – intricately programmed kick free add-ons including tech house tops, jackin percussive rhythms and organic house grooves.
- 125 mixed percussion and tribal house loops – creatively mixed live percussion jams, tribal stomps and full African drum ensembles…all produced to perfection.
- 128 raw percussion loops – unprocessed live percussion loops including hand drums, conga, sabar and djembe.
- 77 groove assist loops & layering tools – enhance existing loops or add extra movement to a full groove. Including tempo-synced and heavily processed field recordings, warped vocals, ambience loops and organic sound effects.
- 75 shakers & stick loops – featuring a wealth of both African and Latin shakers, sticks and heavily layered loops, perfect for mixing under your beats to add a little movement!
- 40 bonus kick grooves & processed drum loops.
- All loops have been recorded at a tempo of 127 BPM.
Tribal & Tech House is available to purchase for £27.95 GBP. A free demo sample pack is available for registered users (free).
More information: Wave Alchemy / Tribal & Tech House
Loopmasters has released Musa M’Boob Presents – Tribal Drums, a sample library by Gambia’s #1 rated percussionist Musa M’Boob.
Born in 1963, Serrekunda, Gambia, West Africa to Dodou M’Boob, a well known and much regarded Gambian musician, Musa is a sixth generation Master Percussionist. Playing with his Father’s group from the age of 11, in 1985 he inherited the leadership of the band. His playing at festivals and musical events nationwide drew attention and acclaim to the degree that in 1988 the Gambian Ministry of Arts and Culture recognised Musa as the No. 1 Percussionist in the country.
Using a wide selection from Musa’s collection of beautiful instruments including Conga, Saber, Djembe and Bongos, this pack bursts with African spirit and powerful rhythms combined with the incredible precision and lyricism only a Master Percussionist can provide making it suitable for all modern music productions.
Musa M’Boob Tribal Drums features
- 154 percusssion loops (24bit quality), 600MB content.
- 55 Sherman filtered loops, 144 ribbon mic versions, 154 Neumann U87 mic versions.
- 30 percussion hits with included soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ formats.
- Apple Loops, Ableton Live 7.0.2+ and Reason 4 Refill available separately.
Musa M’Boob presents – Tribal Drums is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Musa M’Boob presents – Tribal Drums
Loopmasters has released Tribal Progressive Revolution Vol 1, a sample library from Mutekki Media’s Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution.
Modern producers can look forward to more than 700 fresh drum, bass and synth loops (all on 127bpm), consisting of a diversity of kick-free loops, constructive loop kits as well as many live recordings with a good portion of dirt.
Nothing is left standardized, all sounds and loops have been processed with premium periphery to create sophisticated samples that make your productions stand out from the mass. Furthermore there’s a collection of another 500 significant single sounds such as drums and FX.
In short, “Tribal Progressive Revolution” offers likely everything your sample heart is crying for to bring up productions with attitude. The sounds of this library do not only seem to be tailored for genres such as deep, tech or progressive house, but also fit perfectly in the fields of dub and techno.
Tribal Progressive Revolution Vol 1 is available to purchase for £59.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Tribal Progressive Revolution Vol 1
Loopmasters has released Abstraction 05: Wet & Wild Tribe, a sample library by Galbanum.
“Abstraction 05: Wet & Wild Tribe” is a cacophony of tech house and tribal madness performed by sentient underwater robots. Abstraction 05 arrives just in time for the start of the spring and summer club season and is well suited to help evaluate the mood of the opening parties for global sea-side dance music destinations such as Miami, Ibiza, Saint-Tropez, Rio, and other maritime paradises. Enhanced organic percussion performances permeate the package, aided and abetted by heavy creative use of reverb and spatial wizardry. Performances range from lyrical rhythmic phrases suitable for poolside and terrace romances, to full blown 4AM peak-time sprints.
All loops are provided without standard embedded kick/snare/high-hat patterns to give the producer maximum flexibility in song arrangment. Abstraction 05 content is purposefully designed to be mixed with other existing libraries that provide these standard kick/snare/high-hat elements such as Loopmasters’ widely popular “Groove Tech” and “Steve Lawler Dark Percussive House & Techno” titles. Abstraction 05 is like an accomplice to a crime a passion on the dance floor.
Abstraction 05 Wet & Wild Tribe is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP. The “Single Hits Pack” version is £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Abstraction 05: Wet & Wild Tribe
, impulse responses
, Russ Landau
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Feb 01, 2011 - 1 comment
Sonokinetic has announced the release of Haka, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Russ Landau and Sonokinetic joined forces with pacific warriors. This library is guaranteed to help you impress your opponent and proclaim your strength and prowess in order to intimidate your opposition.
Recorded on location deep within the Vanuatu, Samoan, Hawaiian, New Zealand and the Marquesas Islands, this is original tribal warrior music that we discovered and captured in high quality audio. With this production we’re proud to present you a testament of these ancient musical cultures in song, chant and dance.
- Instrument for Kontakt 4.1 and higher, including Haka (Manu Siva Tau, Cibi, Hula, Haka and other Pacific originating warrior performances), Tribe Ensemble performances (instrument & vocals combined), Vocals, Drums & Percussion, and Bonus Haka.
- Custom Kontakt interface: Main View, IR, and a credits tab.
- Convolution reverb applied to the multi instrument to represent the original acoustic space.
- 4 impulses available.
- Sonokinetic clickable IR sphere design knob.
- Dynamic sample loading & purging for efficient memory usage.
- Customizable instrument grouping and mapping – build your own patches to suit your needs.
- 600+ sampled looped samples. (681MB samples).
- Tempo synchronization for all samples.
Haka for Kontakt is available to purchase for 59.90 EUR.
More information: Sonokinetic / Haka
Bluezone Corporation has released Tech Tribal House Drum Loops, a sample pack which gathers a wide range of awesome tribal Drum loops, tech house and percussion loops to download.
This new sound library is great with a wide range of styles such as: Progressive, Dance, Tribal House, Deep House, Minimal House, Minimal Techno and more.
Tech Tribal House Drum Loops is a new collection of 99 Tech & Tribal House Loops that has been carefully designed by AV Production studios. This new series of percussion sounds is really useful and gives a lot of opportunities to work on popular productions. Everything is ready to use royalty free in your commercial compositions.
This new sound library is great with a wide range of styles such as Tech House, Progressive, Dance, Tribal House, Deep House, Minimal, Techno and more.
Tech Tribal House Drum Loops is available to purchase for 10.95 EUR.
More information: Bluezone Corporation / Tech Tribal House Drum Loops