Loopmasters has released Tech Tribal Drum Kit 01, a collection of drum samples by Zenhiser.
Absolutely soaked full of tribal flavor and tweaked to incorporate tech style ‘The Tribal Tech Drum Kit’ combines both genres to supply an exhaustive drum sample library of kicks, hats, snares, claps, percussion and much more.
By concentrating on the infectious tribal tech fusion sound this incredible drum kit supplies a new line of drum samples that will work in multiple drum beat productions including, tech, tribal tech, tech house, house and progressive house.
Tech Tribal Drum Kit 01 features
- 350 Single sounds including Kicks, Hi Hats, Snares, Percussion and Cymbals.
- 24-bit/44.1 khz Wav files.
- Total content size: 25.9MB.
Tech Tribal Drum Kit 01 is available to purchase for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Tech Tribal Drum Kit 01
Sonokinetic has announced the release of Maasai, a sample library for Kontakt featuring authentic african tribal music.
Sprung from ancient traditions and rituals, music has captured the souls and spirits of millions of people since the dawn of time. These deep roots of the origin of music are found best on the original motherland of the human race. “Africa”
Recorded on location deep within the Kenyan tribal village communities we discovered an unprecedented rich culture of rhythms and songs, and chants that capture your imagination. Scraping the surface of this vast cultural heritage Russ Landau and Sonokinetic invested in producing a collection of samples that are unmatched in authenticity, realism, power and beauty. Lomax would have been jealous and anxious if he’d knew what would be possible with modern technology.
This first volume of a new sample line we’re introducing, is based on field recorded genuine original ethnic music with a high mark on originality and usability.
The intelligent scripting and use of the Kontakt sample format makes this sample pool of live performed music and dance fit right in, or be the base to work from for, your compositions and production. Emmy award winning composer (of the CBS tv Series “Survivor”) Russ Landau and Sonokinetic dive into the world of ancient African music.
Maasai for Kontakt 4.1 or higher is available to purchase for 49.90 EUR.
More information: Sonokinetic / Maasai
Loopmasters has released Deep House Progressions Volume 1, a construction kits sample pack by Producer Loops.
‘Deep House Progressions Vol 1′ (scored 8/10 in Future Music) contains 5 superb quality Deep House construction kits with Tech undertones. Supplied in a range of formats including ACID, Apple Loops, REX, ReFill and MIDI, this first volume is also available as Pick ‘n’ Mix for ultimate versatility.
The first volume in the ‘Deep House Progressions’ series kicks off with 5 construction kits, totalling 560MB in each format. From shuffled percussion to sparse vocal fragments, and dark powerful basslines underpinned by a relentless House/Tribal House rhythms. Includes over 100 original royalty-free loops to fuel your productions.
Deep House Progressions Volume 1 is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Deep House Progressions Volume 1
Zenhiser has released new Pro Psytrance Drum Loops and Total Tech Tribal Drum Beats sample packs.
New Zenhiser sample libraries
- Pro Psytrance Drum Loops – Finding psytrance drum loops is a pretty hard feat, finding incredible psytrance beats is near impossible, that’s why the Zenhiser team has something to alleviate the problem. ‘Pro Psytrance Drum Loops 01′ is the next offering from the Zenhiser samples label with a killer sample pack of over 130 pristine, mind boggling psytrance rhythms.
- Total Tech Tribal Beats – Zenhiser adds a new section to the tech beats shelves with ‘Total Tech Tribal Beats 01 & 02′. 240 tribal tech beats spanning two sample packs stacked full of tribal grooves and tech style. These tech tribal beats are made for peak time fulfillment and an absolute must for all tech and tech house producers.
The Pro Psytrance Drum Loops and Total Tech Tribal Drum Beats sample packs are available to purchase as a download, priced at $14.99 AUD each.
More information: Zenhiser
Future Loops has announced the release of Essential Didgeridoo – Tribal Resonance, a sample library that features over 600 authentic Didgeridoo and Didgeribone loops.
“Essential Didgeridoo” includes hundreds of loops performed by the legendary Charlie McMahon who is regarded as one of the most prolific Didgeridoo players in the world and is also the inventor of the Didgeribone – a mix between a trombone and a didgeridoo.
6 different Didgeridoos and 1 Didgeribone were used to record “Essential Didgeridoo”, ensuring an optimal range of texture, sonic personality and keys. The loops were divided into 5 Tempos (70, 90, 110, 130 and 150 BPM), so you can have the little nuances that result from playing the Didgeridoo in slower or faster tempos.
The wide range of Tempos will also allow you to easily suit the loops to different genres making it a perfect fit for modern and electronic music styles such as Trance, Techno, Chillout, Drum N Bass, Dubstep or Ambient among others.
Essential Didgeridoo – Tribal Resonance features
- 495 MB of WAV content (Didgeridoo & Didgeribone Loops).
- 644 WAV Loops:
- 97 Didgeribone Loops (70, 90, 110, 130 and 150 BPM)
- 547 Didgeridoo Loops (70, 90, 110, 130 and 150 BPM)
- Didgeridoo Loops are in the following keys: A, C, C#, E, Eb and F.
Essential Didgeridoo is available to purchase as a download for $49.97 USD.
More information: Future Loops / Essential Didgeridoo
Sound To Sample has released Afro-Tech, a new sample library by Waveform Recordings.
Deep tribal rhythms, savannah slams, voodoo grooves and raw house workouts are the order of the day in the latest from the Waveform Recordings maestros, featuring 490+MB of tech-tinged loops and samples – plus 50 bonus FX chains.
Following the chart-storming Vintage Deep & Tech House and Tech-House, Afro-Tech is the third outing for Waveforms, merging tribal sounds with up-to-the-nanosecond tech sensibilities: a true crossover destined for the back and mainroom.
- 356 Wav loops and one-shots (24-bit):
- Afro Loops Full – 32 massive song-starting tribal rhythms – layered and fully formed for instant satisfaction.
- Afro Loops Open – 38 pared-down percussive lines, featuring bongos, congas, djembe and more. Layer at will for huge polyphonic backings or go it alone for deep, sparse beat ingredients.
- Beat Loops – 34 groove-laden tech house workouts, with beat variants offered for added flexibility.
- Tops Loops – 33 shaker, hat, clap and nu-tech loops: add a kick and roll.
- Glitch Vox Loops – 47 re-sequenced vocal grooves with an afro-lain tinge: folders for male, female and melodic loops.
- Music Loops – 37 vinyl-inspired music loops: layered sequences featuring beat elements, synths, brass, vocals and more. Cut, reverse and re-sequence for hundreds of unique grooves.
- Bass Loops – 18 floor-rumbling bass workouts.
- Single Hits – 91 choice Kicks, Claps & Snares, Cymbals & Hats, and Percussive hits – all stacked for the tech floor.
- Wild Backgrounds – 13 bonus atmosphere loops – foley edits of jungle FX, savannah nights and more. Great to add depth to a mix – just sidechain to the kick and take down the volume.
- 100 Bonus FX Chains – 50 free FX chains for Logic (9+) and Ableton Live (8+). If you’re tired of your own native chains and want to know how the Waveform guys stack their plugs, you get instructions in the pack on how to claim the generous freebie (external link).
- All sounds are key-labeled at 125bpm.
Afro-Tech is available to purchase for 26.49 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Afro-Tech
, Prime Loops
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 29, 2010 - 0 comments
Prime Loops has released Cinematic Impacts Vol. 1, sample pack featuring percussion loops construction kits.
Let’s cut to the chase, “Cinematic Impacts” is a major contender for the “All time most dramatic use of percussion” award, a cacophony of drums, ethnic instruments, bongos and cymbals looped into atmospheric and suspense-filled building blocks. Build the tension in perfect time with the action, scoring scenes from classic film genres like horror, action and gangster, or simply adding movie-theatre drama to your musical productions.
Presented as 25 blockbusting kits locked at tempos from 80 – 170bpm, with each of the 450 individual instruments split onto its own track, this hugely versatile selection will complement any project where you need to constantly add interest and surprises with layers of texture and colour. Music producers can cut and slice for dancefloor euphoria, creating breakdowns and buildups for high energy dubstep, tribal house and explosive trance tunes.
Cinematic Impacts Vol. 1 features
- Over 400 breathtaking percussion loops, arranged into 25 professionally engineered epic construction kits suitable for music productions & soundtrack projects.
- Clearly labelled and cleanly cut samples.
- 100% royalty free license.
Cinematic Impacts Vol. 1 is available to purchase in various formats for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Prime Loops / Cinematic Impacts Vol. 1