, Plugin Boutique
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 16, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has launched a limited time sale on Tronsonic instrument libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Inspired by the sound of recordings made with old tape (from mellotrons to the radiophonic workshop), Tronsonic creates downloadable virtual instruments primarily for Native Instruments Kontakt, recorded using mainly 1960’s 1970’s analogue equipment.
- Kork M500 Micro Preset — A faithful replica of the classic late 70s micro preset synth, plus a few extras…
- The Solino String Proto Ensemble MK 1 — A recreation of an imaginary EMINENT SOLINA STRING ENSEMBLE ‘PROTOTYPE’ – perhaps found in the basement of the old Eminent factory in Holland.
- The System 1000M — This complex intuitive Kontakt instrument allows you to mutate sounds endlessly with every tweak!
- Tronto Trilogy — The Tronto Trilogy combines 3 of expertley crafted analogue style synths, featuring TRONTO, VCO & DCO.
The sale ends October 22nd, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Tronsonic
Tronsonic has announced The Expressive Tron, a free Mellotron library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Expressive Tron features 4 tape banks from an original (un-serviced) Mellotron M400 – Flute, Strings, Cello and Male Choir.
The Original samples were taken 8 years ago (the first instrument I sampled), then recently re-recorded to more worn tape, and supplied in microtape plus format, which features a 16 step tape echo style sequencer and fx section.
These are not pristine mellotron samples – Martin at Streetly Electronics gave them a listen and commented on how badly the instrument would have needed a service – so I’m aiming for the other end of the spectrum with these – for those that really like the character of degraded sound. The microtapes also allow you to degrade the signal further, to taste.
The library is a free download at Tronsonic. Requires Kontakt 5.2.1 or later, full version.
More information: Tronsonic
Synthmagic and Tronsonic have announced the release of J4, a virtual Roland Jupiter 4 instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Inspired by a legendary 4 voice Japanese analogue synthesizer from the late 1970s, ‘J4′ also includes an extremely comprehensive sequencer.
‘J4′ features 2 different sets of samples – one set recorded ‘DI’, with a NEVE style pre-amp/eq and boutique valve mixer at 48khz/24 bit. The second set uses the same method, but has also been recorded to brand new ‘old-stock’ tape at 15ips on a Studer A807 quarter inch reel-to-reel recorder.
- Single Oscillator Analogue style synth with 6 Waveforms, a Sub Square Wave Oscillator and Noise Generator.
- Over 320 presets.
- 2 different sample sets (one DI, one taped).
- Syncable 16 step sequencer system with Filter, Resonance, Velocity and Chord sequencer.
- Syncable Arpeggiator.
- Syncable main LFO and VCF S/H LFO.
- Overdrive function via relationship between ‘Volume’ and ‘Level’ controls.
- Sub LFO.
- Dual Polarity Keytrack.
- Unison, Portamento and Mono mode.
- 4 Voice or Full Polyphony.
- Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel routing system.
- Delay, high quality ‘Mixbus’ Compressor, ‘Tape Compressor’, Ensemble and choice of 3 Reverbs.
The library is available from Synth Magic and Tronsonic for the introductory price of £19.99 GBP until May 1st, 2014 (30% off regular).
More information: Synth Magic / Tronsonic
Plugin Boutique has launched a 24-hour sale on Kork M500 Micro Presets, a virtual instrument Kontakt library by Tronsonic.
The instrument comes with different sets of presets from the original synth, sampled through a chain of vintage interstage transformers and valves.
A faithful replica of the classic late 70s micro preset synth, plus a few extras…
Featuring a custom ‘tape fx’ section, to emulate the effect of tape compression, as well as damage – listen to the audio demo to the left for an example of how this affects the dynamic of the synth.
Recorded without tape, to preserve the purity of the waveform. Near 100 year old interstage transformers were used in the sampling, along with valves to provide extra high end sizzle and dimension.
The library is available to purchase from Plugin Boutique at a 50% discount on December 20th, 2013.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Kork M500 Micro Presets
Related: Applied Acoustics Systems
, Channel Robot
, Ohm Force
, Plugin Boutique
, Tone Projects
Posted in news
on Dec 18, 2013 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced its 24-Hour Flash Sales, offering various deals daily up the end of the year.
Come join us for our 12 Days of Christmas Celebration!
Alongside many other Christmas Sales, we will be hosting a different exclusive 24 hour sale every day!
Have a Merry Music Christmas!
24-Hour Flash Sales
- 18 December – 50% off all Channel Robot Kontakt instruments.
- 19 December – 30% off Cableguys Curve 2 synth plugin.
- 20 December – 50% off Tronsonic Kork M500 Micro Presets.
- 21 December – 50% off Arturia Spark EDM & Spark Dubstep.
- 22 December – 30% off all Sinevibes plugins.
- 23 December – 30% off FXpansion Bloom effect plugin.
- 24 December – 20% off Audio Raiders Sasha SoundLab library.
- 25 December – 30% off all kiloHearts plugins.
- 26 December – 40% off AAS Chromaphone + 3 Soundbanks.
- 27 December – 50% off Ohm Force Ohmboyz delay effect plugin.
- 28 December – 40% off Tone Projects Sonitex STX-1260 plugin.
- 29 December – 50% off Audio Spillage Elecktroid Drum Machine.
- 30 December – 50% off Liquid Rhythm’s WaveDNA beat generator.
- 31 December – 40% off Cakewalk Sonar X3.
Every sale will be 24 hours only.
More information: Plugin Boutique
More posts that match this tag
Tronsonic has announced the release of Solino String Proto Ensemble MK 1, a virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt. A recreation of an imaginary EMINENT SOLINA STRING ENSEMBLE ‘PROTOTYPE’ – perhaps found in the … read more
Tronsonic and Synthmagic have announced the release of System1000M, a modular style synthesizer for Native Instruments Kontakt. This is based on a famous Japanese modular, with a few alternative features. Plenty of modulation possibilities, its … read more
Tronsonic has announed the release of VCO, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt. VCO features all of the waveforms from a 1972 minimoog with long natural cycles of up to 15 seconds before looping … read more
Tronsonic has released Organatron V2, a vintage rock organ sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Organatron V2 features all 9 drawbars, bass pedals and percussion harmonics from the legendary Hammond m100 prog organ. Sampled to … read more
Outbound link: Tronsonic
/ Organatron V2
– Related: discounts
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Dec 26, 2012 - 0 comments
Tronsonic has announced the release of Microtape 11 – Cranberry Source, a free sample pack for Native Instruments Kontakt. Microtape 11 – Cranberry Source for Kontakt. 2 patches from one of my favourite synths combined … read more
Tronsonic has announced a new set of DCO oscillators for Tronto, the vintage polysynth sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt. The word ‘precision’ is used for two reasons – firstly the digitally controlled oscillators of … read more
Tronsonic has announced Micro packs, a new range of sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt. Tronsonic Detroit Hammond Mikcro pack for NI Kontakt. These can be seen as extra ‘tape banks’, in the same way … read more
Tronsonic has released Tronto, a tape saturated vintage polysynth sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. This instrument contains 9 different sets of samples – each spanning over 7 octaves (each set corresponding to the … read more
Tronsonic has announced the release of the Azimuth Generator, a soundtrack multi-synthesizer instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt. The concept behind the Azimuth Generator is to be a source of inspiration, and hopefully take you … read more
Tronsonics has released Stoner Planet T, a sample library which contains a single set of samples from the Hohner Pianet T electric piano. Recorded to worn tape on vintage equipment to emulate the distinctive Mellotron … read more
Tronsonic has set free the Krog synthe2, a preset from an early 70s Japanese preset monosynth. Contains one set of samples with 20 patches/ 5 multis for kontakt 4.2.2, and 25 patches for esx24 44khz/24 … read more
Tronsonic has released the Organatron M100, a sample library featuring sounds from the Hammond M100. All 9 drawbars, bass pedals and percussion harmonics from the legendary prog organ – the Hammond m100. As used by … read more
Tronsonic has released Dark Horse, a sample library with sounds from the Kawai 100-F synthesizer. This analogue monosynth from 1980 wasn’t everyones cup of tea. Great for sci-fi effects but perhaps not the sweetest lead … read more
Tronsonic has released Progressive Clavi D6, two sets of samples from the classic clavinet, with the emphasis on exploring new sonic possibilities from this string based keyboard. Sampled through 60’s valve preamps to worn tape … read more
Tronsonic has announced the release of Rhodetron Seventy Three, a sample library featuring the sounds of a Rhodes Mark I stage piano. Sampled through 60’s valve preamps to worn tape to 44khz/24 bit – no … read more