, effect plugins
, TSE Plugins
Posted in news
on Feb 17, 2014 - 0 comments
TSE Audio has announced the release of its TSE X50 v2.0 – Rock/Metal Suite for Windows and Mac.
The suite includes the newly modeled X50 hi-gain amplifier.
TSE X50 version 2.0 is a complete suite for a quick guitar tone setup for rock and metal.
It’s using one of the most advanced modeling algorithms presented in a commercial plugin to this date, offering a real-time simulation of the electrical network in the stompbox/amp with acceptable cpu usage for modern processors.
TSE X50 2.0 Rock/Metal Suite features
- TSE808 – Our very popular screamer emulation now updated with improved even-harmonics etc.
- TSE X50 v2.0 – Hi-gain amplifier, completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms.
- RACK – Tuner / Delay / Equalizer – Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
- Power Tubes – Select between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
- BIAS – Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp).
- Oversampling – Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X.
- Input Learn – Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
- Lower cpu usage.
- Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
- IR Analyzer – Compare IR length vs frequency in a graphical way.
- User IR Directory – Point X50 to your own IR collection.
- Movement Control – Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it’s process.
- Gate – A custom noise gate with adjustable Threshold / Attack / Release.
- DaFuk Tuner – High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
- King-Pong – Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
- Aqualaser – Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter.
- Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
- Included IR’s from Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio.
TSE X50 2.0 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29.99 EUR until March 1st, 2014 (regular 49.99 EUR).
More information: TSE Audio / TSE X50 v2.0
TSE Audio has released TSE X50, a free guitar amplifier effect plugin for Windows. The X50 is a digital emulation of a famous US guitar amp. Because two almost similar amps were made, both red … read more
TSE Audio has released version 2.0 of the B.O.D. bass overdrive effect plugin for Windows. A nice little stompbox emulation for the bass guitar. It’s modeled against a popular little box and this will definately … read more
TSE Audio has announced the TSE R47, a freeware distortion effect plugin modeled after Pro Co’s RAT effect pedal. The R47 is an audio plugin, emulating a famous «rodent» pedal. It’s modeled against a schematic … read more
TSE Audio has announced the release of TSE808 version 2, an audio plug-in simulation of a TubeScreamer pedal, modeled/programmed in C++ by onQel (aka John Adrian Johansen). Leaving the 1.x versions behind, this new version … read more
TSE Plugins has released version 1.1 of TSE 808, a free tube screamer effect plug-in for Windows. Changes in TSE 808 v1.1 Updated the clipper circuit. Added a DIY control panel for tweaking parameters. Fixed … read more
TSE Plugins has released TSE B.O.D, a free bass overdrive effect plug-in for Windows. TSE B.O.D is an emulation of the Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI effect pedal TSE B.O.D is available as a … read more
TSE Plugins has released TSE 808, a free effect plug-in modeled after a Tube Screamer. TSE 808 features Drive, volume and tone controls. Bypass switch. Input slider adjusts the input signal going into the plugin. … read more
TSE Plugins has released TSE X30, a free high-gain guitar amplifier effect plug-in for Windows. TSE X30 features 4X (internal) oversampling. 2 channels crunch/lead. 4 band EQ/Tonestack. DSP/Programming by onQel, GUI made by DaWolf. Includes … read more