TubeOhm has announced the releases of Pure-D 16/24B, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Pure-D16/24B is the second SYNTH of the PURE-SYNTH triology. It comes with 128 factory sound. Phantastic ambient sounds, organ, bass, arp sounds strings…
The user can load own samples in three SAMPLE OSCILLATORS and design new sounds with VCF, VCA, ADSR. A complete effect section with DELAY, LESLIE, PHASER, CHORUS, REVERB gives the last punch. One additional soundbank with 100 new sound from Peter Schelfhout for free!!
Pure-D 16/24B features
- LFO 1 monophon /polyphon.
- 2 modulations busses with 6 sources, 9 destinations, 5 controller.
- Velo DCA/DCF.
- 3 Sampler with 16/24bit mono/stereo.
- Loop on/off/in/os and reverse function.
- Mixer with routing.
- Distortion for each Sampler.
- 12/24dB HP/TP BP filter.
- 6 dB filter ‘ smooth ‘ Filter.
- DCA lin/log, timestretch and volume dump function.
- Soft distortion.
- MIDI LEARN for all parameters.
- Multistage envelope, with loop function.
- Effects section with delay, leslie, phaser, chorus, reverb.
Pure-D 16/24B is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC, priced at 59 EUR. A crossgrade for current TubeOhm plug-in users is available for 49 EUR.
More information: TubeOhm / Pure-D16/24B
TubeOhm has released version 1.5 of Pure-Pten, a virtual instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
The new Pure-Pten 1.5 version comes now with a new chorus. All oscillators have a new PW function.
Changes in Pure-Pten v1.5
- Now runs without ‘ fixed buffer size’ in FL.
- Multi instances are possible with one Pure-Pten.dll
- Now works in Reaper.
- Old Midi values deleted.
- PW for all oscillators.
- New chorus.
- Some bugfixes for V1.31.
Pure-Pten is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: TubeOhm / Pure-Pten
TubeOhm has released VOX Populus, a vocoder plug-in for Windows PC.
VOX Populus contains a VST insert effect and a VST instrument.
- With the insert effect external audio signals/tracks can route into the vocoder.
- With the instrument you can use samples and generate new synthesizer sounds using the frequency spectrum from the samples.
VOX Populus features
- Filterbank with 17 filters, 12/24/dB and manual mode.
- Pitch shift +/-1 oct.
- Voice/unvoice detector.
- Master filter attack for all 17 filters.
- Filter release – can be switched for all or for a single filter.
- Analysis sampler, using *.wav 16/24 bit.
- Synthesis sampler, using *.wav 16/24 bit, synthesis synthesizer 6 voices polyphony, can produce super saw/ squ/tri signals.
- 2 over-tone modules, add more overtone-frequencies to the synthesis signal.
- Input matrix – select the input routing.
- Fine-tune matrix – tune each filter 30% up or down.
- Filter matrix – route analysis filter to different synthesis filter.
- Live matrix – XY matrix automate filter release, filter pitch and synth/sampler pitch.
- Dynamic mute original to vocoder signal.
- Stereo chorus 2/4 stages, Stereo reverb, Stereo delay, sync to host.
VOX Populus is available for Windows (VST) for 129 EUR. Price for registered Fluid 1.5 users is 89 EUR. A demo version is available for download from the product page.
Visit TubeOhm for more information and audio demos.
TubeOhm has released Fluid v1.0.1, a subtractive synth with user loadable samples (16/24 Bit) to enhance the sound.
- 6-voice polyphony
- 128 sound templates
- 3 sampler or osc (selectable) per voice
- envelopes: Attack Time, Attack level, Decay Time, Decay Level, Break Time, Break Level, Sustain, Release
- 2 multi-filters BP/HP, Q and frequency
- 3 LFO´s: Sin, Sqr, Tri, Saw, Noise
- ringmodulator and Osc sync
- 4 effects: Tubeamp, multi-function Chorus, Reverb and Delay
- MIDI Learn for all imporatant parameters
Fluid is available for Windows VST and costs 49 EUR.
Visit TubeOhm for more information, audio demos and a link to download the demo of Fluid.