TubeOhm has released version 1.5 of Pure-Pten, a virtual instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
The new Pure-Pten 1.5 version comes now with a new chorus. All oscillators have a new PW function.
Changes in Pure-Pten v1.5
- Now runs without ‘ fixed buffer size’ in FL.
- Multi instances are possible with one Pure-Pten.dll
- Now works in Reaper.
- Old Midi values deleted.
- PW for all oscillators.
- New chorus.
- Some bugfixes for V1.31.
Pure-Pten is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: TubeOhm / Pure-Pten
TubeOhm has released VOX Populus, a vocoder plug-in for Windows PC.
VOX Populus contains a VST insert effect and a VST instrument.
- With the insert effect external audio signals/tracks can route into the vocoder.
- With the instrument you can use samples and generate new synthesizer sounds using the frequency spectrum from the samples.
VOX Populus features
- Filterbank with 17 filters, 12/24/dB and manual mode.
- Pitch shift +/-1 oct.
- Voice/unvoice detector.
- Master filter attack for all 17 filters.
- Filter release – can be switched for all or for a single filter.
- Analysis sampler, using *.wav 16/24 bit.
- Synthesis sampler, using *.wav 16/24 bit, synthesis synthesizer 6 voices polyphony, can produce super saw/ squ/tri signals.
- 2 over-tone modules, add more overtone-frequencies to the synthesis signal.
- Input matrix – select the input routing.
- Fine-tune matrix – tune each filter 30% up or down.
- Filter matrix – route analysis filter to different synthesis filter.
- Live matrix – XY matrix automate filter release, filter pitch and synth/sampler pitch.
- Dynamic mute original to vocoder signal.
- Stereo chorus 2/4 stages, Stereo reverb, Stereo delay, sync to host.
VOX Populus is available for Windows (VST) for 129 EUR. Price for registered Fluid 1.5 users is 89 EUR. A demo version is available for download from the product page.
Visit TubeOhm for more information and audio demos.
TubeOhm has released Fluid v1.0.1, a subtractive synth with user loadable samples (16/24 Bit) to enhance the sound.
- 6-voice polyphony
- 128 sound templates
- 3 sampler or osc (selectable) per voice
- envelopes: Attack Time, Attack level, Decay Time, Decay Level, Break Time, Break Level, Sustain, Release
- 2 multi-filters BP/HP, Q and frequency
- 3 LFO´s: Sin, Sqr, Tri, Saw, Noise
- ringmodulator and Osc sync
- 4 effects: Tubeamp, multi-function Chorus, Reverb and Delay
- MIDI Learn for all imporatant parameters
Fluid is available for Windows VST and costs 49 EUR.
Visit TubeOhm for more information, audio demos and a link to download the demo of Fluid.