, Ingo Weidner
, instrument plugins
, Kelvin Ford
, Michael Cavallo
, Nori Ubukata
, Stephen Wey
Posted in news
on Jul 23, 2012 - 0 comments
XILS-lab has announced version 1.0 of Oxium, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Oxium is a unique, yet cost-conscious (€99.00 EURO/$129.00 USD) Mac-compatible (OS X 10.5 — 32-bit PowerPC and Intel; Mac OS X 10.6 or later — 32- and 64-bit Intel; Audio Unit, VST, RTAS — Pro Tools 7.0 and later) and PC-compatible (Windows XP, Vista, and 7 — 32- and 64-bit; VST, RTAS — Pro Tools 7.0 and later) performance-orientated soft synth plug-in, adept at giving equal billing to still-sought-after classic analogue sounds and more adventurous modernistic tones.
Oxium is coming with more than 250 carefully chosen performance-showcasing presets from XILS-lab’s talented team of well-known, world-class sound designers including Laurent Bourgeon (Lotuzia), Simon Ball (Soundsdivine), Nori Ubukata, Pascal Laigle (Tzadi), Kelvin Ford, Ingo Weidner, Stephen Wey, Sami Rabia (Aiyn Zahev), Michael Cavallo.
Oxium is available to purchase for the introductory price of 69 EUR until August 15th, 2012 (regular 99 EUR).
More information: XILS-lab / Oxium
Related: Daniel Stawczyk
, Ingo Weidner
, Kelvin Ford
, patches and sound banks
, Paul Wiffen
, Peter Schelfhout
Posted in news
on Dec 20, 2011 - 0 comments
XILS-lab has announced the availability of the Synthax A and Synthax B soundsets for its Synthix software synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Synthax A and Synthax B combine to offer almost 300 fresh new patches, ranging from otherworldly electro to pure vintage and ‘oldskool’ flavourings, with much in-between — readymade professional perfection, perfect for those who simply cannot wait to get working with this sonically expansive, yet relatively inexpensive (€169) instrument!
Synthax A & Synthax B features
- Synthax A comprises 163 stunning sounds programmed by leading sound designers Simon Ball (Soundsdivine); Adam Borsetti; Cliff Douse; Kelvin Ford; Kire; Lotuzia; Peter Schelfhout; Tzadi; Daniel Stawcyzk; Vivolator; Ingo Weidner; and (original Synthex programmer) Paul Wiffen, who is primarily responsible for authentically recreating some classic Synthex patches; all are broken down into the following categories for easy access: Arp (22); Bass (28); FX (14); Keys (18); Leads (39); Percussion (19); Sequences (10); and Synths (45).
- Synthax B delivers another 134 must-have patches from those same sound designers, and also includes recreations of yet more classy classic Synthex sounds; again, all are conveniently categorised: Bells, Brass, Strings, and Woodwinds (29); Keys, Organs, and Keytars (33); Pads (46); Plucks and Splits (8); and FX (16).
Synthax A is available to purchase for 21 EUR, Synthax B is 19 EUR.
XILS-lab has also launched a Christmas sale, offering 40% off its synthesizer plug-ins for a limited time.
Until December 31th, use CHRISTMAS2011 at the end of the checkout : we offer you 40% off on all our synthesizers !
More information: XILS-lab / Synthax A & B
XILS-lab has released Analog Bag 1 & 2, two soundsets for the PolyKB II virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Analog Bag 1 & 2 features
- Analog Bag 1
- 128 new instruments, including Keys, Basses, Leads, Pads, ARPs, Soundscapes, etc.
- Powered by a quartet of inspired and talented Sound Designers, Julian Ray, Kire, Luftrum and Tzadi, Analog Bag 1 aims to expand the factory sound library with quality sounds.
- Analog Bag 2
- More than 160 instruments, including Keys, Basses, Leads, Pads, Atmos, ARPs, Percussions, Plucks as well as the usual subcategories like Brass, Strings, EPs and Organs, Clavinet, Stabs etc.
- Sound Designers Peter Schelfhout and Lotuzia have united their forces to propose you different and complementary sound Design approaches and cover a good part of all the instruments you’ll ever need when using the PolyKB II.
- All the instruments come with real time control and Mod Wheel and/or AT assignations.
- Crafted by the same Sound Designers than our Factory Library.
- The instruments ran thru the same certification process than the factory library ones.
Analog Bag 1 is available to purchase for 17 EUR / $23 USD, Analog Bag 2 is 21 EUR / $28 USD.
More information: XILS-lab / PolyKB II Soundsets