, effect plugins
, Universal Audio
Posted in news
on Dec 04, 2012
Universal Audio launches Holiday Sale, offering up to 60% off its plug-ins and bundles.
Giant UAD Holiday Sale — Save 20-60% Storewide — including $100 Savings on Manley, Lexicon, and EMT!
The long-awaited UAD Holiday Sale is here! Give yourself the gift of UA’s most coveted plug-ins and bundles at some of the deepest discounts in history.
No coupon codes necessary. Simply cart the UAD Powered Plug-Ins & Bundles you want and save.
The UAD Holiday Sale ends December 31st, 2012.
More information: Universal Audio
Amazona.de has announced the release of Tyrell N6, a free synthesizer instrument by Urs of U-He.
Just in time for Musikmesse 2011, we are very proud to present you the first AMAZONA.de synthesizer, TYRELL Nexus 6
TYRELL The N6 is not some additional synth plug-in, but a sound generator, which was jointly developed with readers and, ultimately, programmed by Urs Heckmann (mastermind of U-He).
u-he Tyrell N6
Tyrell N6 features
- Classic, familiar user interface with extras.
- Smooth overdrive in the oscillator mixer.
- Filter output can be fed back into the mixer.
- Unison modes with voice-specific modulation source.
- Envelopes can be looped or triggered via LFO.
- Envelopes retrigger like classic hardware.
Tyrell N6 is available as a free VST instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
More information: U-He / Tyrell N6
URS has announced the release of a public beta of Phat C, a multi purpose analog sounding compressor for individual tracks and buses.
It replicates characteristics of not one but many hardware compressors . It’s Input Stage adds saturation to color and effect the compressor’s response to different program material. The six saturation models recreate vintage harmonics and soft clipping that effect transients before compression. Our combination of saturation and compression produces a fat sound with attitude! Phat C.
We have included a Spank mode for those that need to spank their transients even harder!
Unique Recording Software Phat C
URS Phat C features
- Six saturation models: VCA, Opto, Fet, Transformer, Tape, Tube.
- A Saturation Wet/Dry Mix slider let’s you blend just the right amount of saturation.
- Selectable Ratios offer soft knee for 1.2:1 and 1:5.1 and normal knee for 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 6:1, 8:1, 10:1.
- Two different Attack algorithms – Fast and Normal.
- Adjustable Release time from 50ms to 3 seconds.
- The URS Phat Compressor features a Wet/Dry mix slider to allow you to add back the untouched transients to the mix.
- A built in hi-pass filter with three frequencies – 20Hz, 25Hz and 30Hz.
Phat C is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for the introductory Public Beta price of $99.99 USD until January 31, 2010 (regular price $249.99 USD).
More information: URS / Phat C
, compressor and limiter
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Dec 02, 2009
URS (Unique Recording Software) has announced the release of Classic Console Strip Pro v2.0, a “multi-console in the box solution” for Windows and Mac.
You the engineer create your dream console choosing your favorite algorithms from the Input Stage, Compressor and EQ selections.
The URS Strip Pro includes the super DSP efficient URS Strip version. We call the URS Classic Console Strip the “Easy Eight”. The URS Classic Console Strip’s eight knobs map perfectly to the Command 8, Digi002, ProjectMix I/O, ProControl, HUI and other popular controllers allowing for quick adjustments on individual tracks.
Classic Console Strip Pro v2.0 features
- 30 Selectable Input Stage Algorithms
- 60 Selectable Channel Compressor/ Limiter starting points – Pre or Post EQ
- 5 Selectable EQ Algorithms for each Fully Sweepable Parametric band
- 5 Compressor Auto Release Algorithms
- Compressor Wet/Dry Mix Control
- Compressor Normal or Fast Attack Algorithms
- Channel Filters – Pre or Post Compressor or Sidechainable
- Powerful De-esser and other included special effects
- Interactive Signal Flow Display Section follows the signal path
- Super DSP efficient URS Classic Console Strip version included
Classic Console Strip Pro is available to purchase in native formats (AU/VST/RTAS) for $599.99 USD. The TDM version is $1199.99 USD.
More information: URS / Classic Console Strip Pro
URS has announced the URS N4 series EQ, a plug-in which digitally recreates the sound of a vintage British Six Band Equalizer (4 bands plus HP/LP Filters).
The URS N4 series equalizer is very broad banded and musical. It is a must have tool for recording and sweetening drums and bass. It is smooth and silky and a little goes a long way.
URS N4 series EQ features
- Number of bands: Six.
- Low and High bands are selectable peak or shevling.
- Mid are peaking type.
- Low: 33 Hz, 56 Hz, 100 Hz, 180 Hz, and 330 Hz.
- Low Mid: 220 Hz, 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 390 Hz, 470 Hz, 560 Hz, 680 Hz, 820 Hz, 1k and 1.2k.
- High Mid: 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k.
- High: 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k, and 15k.
- “Hi-Q” button on the mid bands for narrower bandwidth.
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB variable to .1db.
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave.
- Hi-pass filter: 27 Hz, 47 Hz, 82 Hz, 150 Hz and 270 Hz.
- Lo-pass filter: 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k, 10k, 12k, and 18k.
- Phase reverse switch.
- Gain clipping indicator.
- In / Out Bypass switch.
- Line input Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db.
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters.
- 9 Instances per HD Accel chip and 5 Instances per HD chip.
The URS N4 Series EQ is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/TDM). The TDM license is available for an introductory price of $199.99 USD until 15th July, 2009 (regular price $399.99 USD). The native license is $99.99 USD until 15th July, 2009 (regular price $199.99 USD).
Visit Unique Recording Software for more information.