Vengeance Sound has released Electro, a sound set including over 130 presets for Native Instruments Massive.
This soundset is a must have for all Massive users out there. The 8 macro knobs gives you full control over the sound. The soundset has predefined settings for every patch and every knob, so you can quickly change the sounds to your personal taste.
Electro Soundset for Native Instruments Massive
- 132 High Quality Electro/Minimal/House/Trance sounds; programmed by Cyberworm.
- real “massive sound!
- Uses fx and modulations Massive provides.
- State of the art electro sounds.
- Created with consideration for low CPU usage.
- Full assignment of all 8 Macro knobs for extreme control over all sounds.
The Electro Soundset for NI Massive is available for download for around 60 EUR (depending on VAT & PayPal).
Visit Vengeance Sound for more information and audio demos.
Tone2 has released Gladiator, the Harmonic Content Morphing based synth plug-in.
The award winning Gladiator gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation. Its exclusive HCM™ synthesis technique, covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator. The innovative synthesis, design and unmatched sound quality, make this not only the perfect instrument, but also the best virtual synthesizer and go-to instrument for all those looking for the ultimate creative tool.
- Real high-end sound quality: Analog, warm, transparent and fat.
- Huge sonic range: From classic to unique science fiction.
- Low CPU and high reliability.
- Gladiator can replace a complete room full of hardware.
- Flexibility and expandability.
- 750 professional sounds from Vengeance and others.
Gladiator is available for Windows PC and Mac OSX (license is cross platform), and costs 149 EUR/$199 USD (MAC version of Gladiator will be available before Christmas).
More information: Tone2 / Gladiator