Venusian Snail Traffic / Mokafix has released version 1.02 of Monkey Orchestra, a synth based on a piano string structure model.
- 88 independant keys (10 lowest trigger 1 string, 18 next trigger 2 strings, 60 highest trigger 3 strings)
- Individual tuning of 226 strings
- Strings are fed by (very) short samples
- 2 LFO’s, 1 Peak Follower
- Effects: Disortion, 2 Filters, Delay and Reverb
Visit Venusian Snail Traffic / Mokafix for more information and a link to download Monkey Orchestra.
Venusian Snail Traffic (Mokafix) has released Harmoniac, a physical model reed which can produce harmonica sounds.
Harmoniac comes as a VSTi plug-in which works as a synth, and as a VST effect plug-in which has MIDI In to play notes. In this way it can be fed audio to get a natural blowing sound.
Visit Venusian Snail Traffic for links to download Harmoniac VST and VSTi. Sound demos are available as well.
Ta-ta-poum 3.0 is a drum machine with a step sequencer with an very nice GUI.
- 10 drum channels with “solo”, “mute”, “play”, “pan”, “normal/reverse”, “gate/decay”, “length”, “pitch”, “audio output” options.
- drum channels 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 has “velocity to sample start” feature.
- drum channels 1, 2, 10 has “velocity to tone” feature.
- drum channels 6, 7 has “velocity to pitch” feature.
- drum channels 8, 9 has “exclusive” feature.
- 16 advanced pads
- 5 effects (2 advanced flam rolls + 2 feedback rolls + 1 reverse)
- 4 banks of 8 patterns = 32 patterns
- pattern chaining
- pulse divide
- step number
- reverse pattern
Note: Some people have reported a quite high CPU load (~30%), however this seems to be quite system dependent so just try for yourself.
More information: Ta-ta-poum