Hollow Sun has released Vermona ET3, an organ sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Not much is known about the Vermona range of organs other than they were made in East Germany (or the Deutsche Demokratische Republik) in the late 60s/early 70s. They made quite a range of models including two manual organs witrh presets, etc., but being behind the iron curtain back then, they didn’t make much of an impression here in the west. Which was a shame really because Vermona were also making some great amps and a spring reverb at the time.
We’ve teamed up with Charles Tyler who owns a working Vermona ET3 in excellent condition…
Vermona ET3 features
- Each drawbar multi-sampled separately.
- Full mixing of drawbars on scripted panel.
- ADSR envelope and filter for synth sounds.
- Amp and cab sim plus rotary speaker.
- ‘Damage’ control re-creates faulty instrument.
- 5 octave range – extended bottom octave.
The Vermona ET3 for Kontakt is available to purchase for £15 GBP.
More information: Hollow Sun / Vermona ET3
Vermona has announced the availability of its Filter Lancet multi-mode filter and VSR-3 vintage spring reverb devices.
Filter Lancet is a versatile analogue multimode filter with VCA, envelope generator, envelope follower and a LFO.
The VSR-3 is a 19″ rack spring reverb unit with famous ACCUTRONICS spring tank.
Both units are available as of now through authorized VERMONA dealers.
More information: Vermona
Detunized has released La Ramona Piano Strings, an Ableton Live pack that reassembles the Vermona String Piano.
The original from 1978 features two main sounds named Piano and Strings. Each of them consists of three adjustable registers. So the piano sound is composed of a piano, a clavichord and a spinet layer while the string sound is composed of a cello, a viola and a violine layer.
Like all stringers of this time the instrument is built around a main oscillator that gets divided into 12 frequencies of the according octave. What makes this vintage instrument special is the multiple analog chorus unit that colors the sound in its unique way.
La Ramona Piano Strings for Ableton is available to purchase for €4.80 EUR. New Detunized subscribers pay €1.30 EUR as part of the “3 Pack subscription”.
More information: Detunized
, Empirical Labs
, samples and sound libraries
, Symbolic Sound
, Thermionic Culture
, Valley People
Posted in news
on Dec 28, 2010 - 0 comments
Tonebuilder has announced an end of the year sale for its Driven Machine Drums 1.5 sample library.
A library designed to keep you in the creative flow all the time, recorded directly from the source through some of the best equipment in the world.
Driven Machine Drums 1.5
- 4,114 Total Samples, 24 Bit.
- Synthesis Sources: Euro Modular (Cwejman, Wiard, MOTM, MakeNoise+), Serge Modular, Elektron Machine Drum, Symbolic Sound Kyma Capybara, Eventide H8000FW, Korg ER-1, E-mu SP-1200, Oberheim DMX, Emu Mo Phatt, Yamaha DX200, Roland TR909, TR808, TR707, TR606, Vermona DRM-1 MKIII, Jomox MBase 11, Acidlabs Miami, Jomox MBrane 11, Drumfire DF500, Simmons SDS-1000, MFB-503, Elektron Monomachine.
- Analog Processing: Thermionic Culture Vulture, Anamod ATS-1 w/ all cards, Neve 1073 Preamp, Atlas Pro Juggernaut Twin, A-Design EM-Gold, Source Plus Tube Amp w/ 1957 NOS French Mazda Tubes, Empirical Labs Distressor, Moog MF101, Mutronics Mutator, Dynacord VRS-23, Avedis E-27, TK-BC1, Valley People Dynamite, Schippman Ebbe und Flut.
Driven Machine Drums 1.5 is available to purchase at 25% off until 1 January, 2011.
- 24 Bit Wav/Aif, Guru Kits: $57 USD.
- 24 Bit Kontakt, EXS-24, Wav/Aif, Guru Kits: $65 USD.
More information: Driven Machine Drums
Loopmasters has released Drum Machine Collection, a bundle of Drum Machines 01 and Drum Machines 02 by Wave Alchemy.
Included are over 3200 expertly crafted drum sounds and synthetic percussion samples which have been recorded from a variety of the most sought-after drum machines in existence!
Drum Machines recorded include the Roland TR- 808, TR-909 and TR-606. Jomox AIRBase99, XBase 999 and Mbase 11. Vermona DRM MK11, MFB Schlagzwerg and Drumfire DF-2000.
Each sound has been carefully recorded using a unique, high-end signal chain to capture the depth and character of the original devices. Further outboard processing, precision editing and creative sample layering brings the sounds from these classic, and contemporary devices firmly into the present!
Drum Machine Collection features
- 482MB content, 24-bit WAV.
- 3205 analogue drum machine hits, 100% royalty free.
- 466 XBase999 drum samples, 453 Vermona DRM MK11 drum samples, 237 AIRBase99 drum samples, 245 MBase11 kick drum hits, 560 Roland TR-808 samples, 435 Roland TR-909 samples, 349 MFB Schlagzwerg drum sounds, 169 Drumfire DF-2000 drum samples, 291 Roland TR-606 samples which make use of extensive multiple round robin variations, accent and velocity layers.
- 13 pre-mapped drum kits including sampler patches for Battery, Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ.
Drum Machine Collection is available to purchase for the introductory price of £32.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Drum Machine Collection
Vermona has announced the Mono Lancet and Kick Lancet, two new analog synths.
The Mono Lancet is a two VCO monophonic synthesizer while the Kick Lancet is a kick drum module based on the KICK channel Vermona’s DRM1 MKIII analog drum synthesizer.
Mono Lancet features
- 2x VCO (triangle, sawtooth, square / sawtooth, rectangle, noise)
- 24dB lowpass filter
- ADSR envelope generator (VCF, VCA, VCO)
- LFO (triangle, square, s/h)
Kick Lancet features
- Based on the KICK channel of the DRM1 MKIII
- Waveshaper (sine -> square)
- trigger inputs (switch, audio, gate)
The Lancets will be available to purchase this Fall, priced at 449 EUR for the Mono Lancet and 265 EUR for the Kick Lancet.
More information: Vermona
Sidsonic Libraries has released Pure Analog Clicks and Cuts, a new downloadable sample pack.
This sample pack offers you the finest glitches in a unique collection! Only analog synths and drumcomputers up to a huge modular system were used to create the cutting edge sounds. Moog, Synthesizers.com, Curetronic, Metasonix, Vermona,… all those big names were put together to show what analog Clicks and Cuts are made of!
After recording the sounds were mapped in an extended way (88 keys per kit) to provide not only the samples themself but also reversed and tonal sounds, made by looping and editing.
Pure Analog Clicks and Cuts features
- Three packs:
- Bubbled – 12 Drumkits (130.3MB)
- High – 9 Drumkits (65.6MB)
- Punchy – 12 Drumkits (73.1MB)
- All sounds are Multisamplesets for a realistic feeling.
- Samples are mapped in EXS and NKI format.
- Samples are recorded in wave format 24bit/96khz.
Pure Analog Clicks and Cuts is available to purchase for 37.45 EUR. Individual packs are available for 16.05 EUR each (prices include VAT).
Note: Sidsonic Libraries is offering a 20% discount on its products until June 3, 2010.
Use the following promo code at checkout to receive your discount: 1209-gdtf-3534-hrgz
More information: Sidsonic Libraries / Pure Analog Clicks and Cuts