Synthblitz Audio has released version 1.2 of its VA RAXS multi-effect mastering rack plug-in for Windows.
VA RAXS is now equipped with its own saturators that allow the rack to operate in several modes, including one dedicated to the emulation of analog circuits.
Changes in VA RAXS v1.2
- New dB module processor (check dBfs and RMS for each module and for outputs).
- New features for sub (Q control and more).
- New feature cut-frequency for incoming signal (cut from 1 hZ up to 40 hZ).
- New switch Mono/Bypass for test (in the amplifier).
- 3 mode for processing incoming signal (bypass saturators, internal saturators and analog emulator).
- New shourtcuts and mouse double click – right click.
- New feature “after output compensation” (up to -1.5dBfs).
- New parameters for gain input and gain output.
- New internal saturators.
- New algorithm for va mode (circuit emulator).
- New flash alerts for output over the zero db (Show dB saturating and more).
- Show dBfs and RMS for each module (also RMS percentage in/out).
- Improved refresh for VU METER coil.
- Fixed error frequency eq 10k and 8 k and “Q” resonance problem.
- Changed parameters for eq (from +/-24 to +/-12dB, more usefull for mastering).
- Fixed preset parameters (resolve more error when save reverb eq and others in project).
- New Presets (up to 28 presets).
- Fixed “rename” in preset manager.
- Add new visual features in plasma emulator (amplifier).
- New parameter for predelay in reverb.
- Add post-delay for each channel in reverb.
- New Limiter settings, now double position switch (-0.1dBFS and -1dBFS).
- Modified limiter “speed control” now works with attack (more bass and RMS).
- Improved “fast mode” compressor.
VA RAXS for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 39 EUR.
More information: SynthBlitz Audio / VA RAXS
UVI has announced version 1.5 of CS-M, a virtual analog synthesizer instrument for UVI Workstation and MachFive.
Now including the full set of raw waveforms for the CS-01, an expanded preset library with over 200 patches and a massive boost of performance, delivering dramatically faster load times.
CS-M is back for only $79. There’s never been a better time to explore the warm analog tones of the CS-series!
- Flexible dual-layer architecture.
- Authentic raw waveforms and noise oscillators, updated with CS-01.
- Performance-optimized sample engine provides dramatically faster load times.
- Expanded preset library including over 200 patches.
The library is available for purchase for $79 USD.
More information: UVI / CS-M
MPC-Samples has announced the release of Tape to Dub Plate Vol 1 – Cymbal Hits, the first release in a unique new series of royalty-free drum hits and breaks from the indisputable heavyweight champion of the fat vintage drum sound, Mr Timmy Rickard (Monosole Music).
This first volume is filled with 50 of the finest Turkish handmade cymbals and hi hat hits, each one recorded directly onto analogue tape, mixed through using analogue outboard gear, mastered onto a 12″ dub plate, and finally sampled back off of the vinyl. The result is the sound and vibe of the open hits and breaks that crate diggers spend so much of their time searching for.
The whole collection contains several types of cymbal hit; edge, bell, center, rolls and hi hat, and for those who prefer a cleaner drum sound, every sample is also provided in its original pre-dub-plate mix. Sounds are provided in both 16 bit and 24 bit WAV versions, and in an exclusive for MPC-Samples.com customers we’ve also included MPC program files for quick loading across your pads, with legacy MPC SND versions of all samples included, making this fully compatible with all MPC models straight out of the box!
Mixed using analogue compressors and eq’s stuffed with valves and transformers, before being sent to a Neumann cutting lathe. Performed and engineered with love by Timmy Rickard.
The sample pack is available for purchase for $16.99 USD.
More information: MPC-Samples / Tape to Dub Plate Vol 1
Shattered Glass Audio has announced the release of SGA1566, a free tube preamp effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Shattered Glass Audio’s SGA1566 can be used to add warmth to a track, as a saturation compressor, or to add “dirt” with tube overdrive.
SGA1566 is loosely based on a single channel vintage tube preamplifier. We have made some changes to the original schematic, added tone controls, and made it stereo.
To achieve the most authentic analog sound, the whole circuit is simulated in real time using the high performance circuit simulator. However, this level of sound fidelity comes at a price of high CPU utilization.
For cases where such a CPU hit is prohibitive, we have added a model that is significantly less CPU intensive but slightly less accurate than the circuit simulation.
- Authentic analog sound through real-time high-performance circuit simulation.
- Preamp featuring two 12AX7 voltage amplification stages.
- CPU friendly model of the circuit.
- Two-band active Baxandall EQ that can be placed either at the beginning or at the end of the signal chain.
- Up to 4x oversampling.
- Mono or stereo processing mode.
The plug-in is available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Shattered Glass Audio / SGA1566
MeldaProduction has released MAmp and MRecorder, two new effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
MAmp is a great sounding vintage amp. Whether you are looking for a soft saturation to enhance the harmonic content or a great sounding creative distortion, MAmp is the perfect tool for the job.
MRecorder is a simple free utility, which saves incoming input as WAV file.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 2 exceptionally versatile modulators.
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology.
- 2 multiparameters.
- Tube saturation.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
MAmp is available for the introductory price of 19 EUR (regular 39 EUR).
MeldaProduction has also updated all its effect plug-ins to version 8.06, a big update providing several new features, performance and workflow improvements, fixes and more.
More information: MeldaProduction
More posts that match this tag
Analogue Drums has launched Pizazz, a drum sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Pizazz is a vintage jazz kit played with brushes. Based around a toneful ’70s Rogers kit with a selection of classy cymbals … read more
Arturia has announced the release of iProphet for iPad, an authentic emulation of the vintage Prophet VS digital vector synthesizer by Sequential Circuits. Rediscover a legendary synthesizer from the 80’s, the Prophet VS. Take place … read more
Loopmasters has launched Back to the Old School, an exclusive collection of royalty free loops and one shot samples by My Digital Enemy that take inspiration from classic dance music productions. Back to The Old … read more
XLN Audio has launched Fairfax Vol. 2, a collection of warm, punchy, old-school American drums from a 1960’s Gretsch kit. Fairfax Vol. 2 is the second half of our acclaimed Fairfax collection. Like Vol. 1, … read more
Sample Magic has launched three new sound packs. 90’s House Chords is a new MIDI pack featuring a collection of classic chords and retro riffs for house anthems. Inspired by the finest 90s house hits … read more
Manx Synthesizers has released version 2.0 of Destiny, a duophonic synthesizer instrument for Windows. Complex modulation facilities and excellent raw oscillators combine to make the original synth a unique, timeless classic. These qualities are brought … read more
Roland has announced the SH-2 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer, the first complete reproduction of Roland’s classic SH-2 synthesizer from 1979. Renowned for its raw vintage tone, the SH-2’s dual VCO plus sub oscillator configuration delivers fat … read more
Prime Loops has introduced Downtempo Vinylistic Breaks, a collection of 64 original drum breaks & vintage drum loops by Rhythm Lab, emulating that much sought-after vibe of classic drum patterns sampled from vinyl. Downtempo Vinylistic … read more
Synthblitz Audio has released version 1.1 of VA RAXS, a vintage-looking effect rack, designed for mastering and remastering. Changes in VA RAXS v1.1 New 16 + 16 band EQ with adjustable “Q”. New stereo image … read more
Toontrack has announced the release of EZkeyz Mellotoon, a virtual Mellotron instrument for Windows and Mac. EZkeys Mellotoon is based on the classic Mellotron keyboard introduced in the early 1960s. This unique instrument was the … read more
Synthblitz Audio has announced the release of VA RAXS, a virtual mastering rack for Windows. VA RAXS is a vintage-looking rack, designed for mastering and remastering of any sound materials. This virtual rack consists of … read more
Manx has announced the release of SJ-2, a synthesizer instrument for Windows. Of all the different kinds of vintage hardware synthesizers, our favourite has to be the wave of programmable polysynths which appeared during the … read more
u-he has announced the release of version 1.2 of its Satin tape machine effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Version 1.2 brings AAX support, a new Azimuth control, faster GUI loading and new analyzer features … read more
AudioThing has announced the release of Valve Exciter, a harmonic enhancer effect plug-in with vintage valve emulation. The exciter section features hand tuned filters with the ability to sweep the center frequencies via the Harmonics … read more
Prime Loops has announced the release of Vinyl Revolution, a sample pack featuring 500 super-versatile live drum samples, bringing you that authentic & warm vintage vinyl vibe. Vinyl Revolution is an essential collection of 500 … read more