Virharmonic has announced its first Black Friday Sale, offering discounts on its choral sample libraries for UVI Workstation.
From Now until 30th November, Virharmonic is offering its Choral Bundle at $599 saving $300 off all our choirs combined. That’s a full word building adult choir, boys choir, young mens choir, four adult soloists and one boy soloist.
Soloists of Prague – $50 saving – Four Word Building Adult soloists from the Prague Philharmonic Choir.
Voices of Prague – $100 saving – Word Building Adult Choir from the Prague Philharmonic Choir.
The sale ends November 30th, 2014.
More information: Virharmonic
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Aug 01, 2014 - 0 comments
Virharmonic has announced the release of the Choral Bundle, including the Voices of Prague, Soloists of Prague and Czech Boys Choir choral libraries.
Our choral Bundle comes with immense lyrical freedom of expression. A package that sets you apart as you write your lyrics and lets you compose music the way you want with the words you want, fast and efficiently thanks to our unique Libretto engine. Included in the choral bundle are three of our superb choral libraries which we released in the past three years and they finally come together to give you the full choral experience. Each library brings something different and when together they complete your choral needs.
Choral Bundle features
- Over 35 GB in uncompressed Samples. Compressed to 21GB.
- Over 56000 unique samples.
- Dynamic range: from pp-ff and “performing” dynamic on Czech Boys Choir Soloist.
- Deep sampled individual voice groups for all setups and needs.
- Performable articulations: Sustains, Staccatos, Marcatos, including our lush scripted poly-legato.
- All Voice groups are chromatically sampled.
- All Samples are 48kHz 24-bit – Original recording sessions were captured at 192kHz 24-bit.
- Activate on up to 3 machines simultaneously without the need for Dongle.
The Choral Bundle is powered by the free UVI Workstation (32/64-bit Windows and Mac OS X, standalone/VST/AU/RTAS/AAX). In celebration of the the completion of the first part of the Virharmonic choral range, all products are on sale. The Choral Bundle is on sale for $599 USD (regular $899 USD).
More information: Virharmonic / Choral Bundle
Virharmonic has launched Czech Boys Choir, a new choral library for UVI Workstation.
The extremely flexible, emotion packed and inspirational boys choir is here! Angelic Soloist, gentle Trebles and of course amazingly youthful and powerful Young Men all in one complete package.
Czech Boys Choir features
- Over 18 GB in uncompressed samples, compressed size is just over 10GB.
- Over 22 000 unique samples.
- Dynamic range: Smooth crossfade from pp < ff for Groups Performance dynamic for Soloist.
- True Round Robin for each Vowel and Consonant.
- Three powerful parts: Soloist, Trebles and Young Men.
- Performable articulations: Sustains, Staccatos, Marcatos, Legato.
- Large Chromatically Sampled Ranges: Soloist: B3-F#5, Trebles: A3-A5, Young Men: F2-A4.
- All Samples are 48Khz 24bit – Original recording sessions were captured at 192Khz 24bit.
The library is available for the introductory price of $249 USD (RRP $299 USD).
More information: Virharmonic / Czech Boys Choir
Virharmonic has announced the release of Soloists of Prague, a new virtual instrument powered by the free UVI Workstation.
Soloists of Prague is a revolutionary new word building solo library of four fantastic voices. Haunting Soprano, Furious Alto, Smooth Tenor and Lamenting Bass. We have sampled professional, word acclaimed soloist from Prague Philharmonic Choir.
We have paid special attention to capturing the essence of their performance and all the voices were sampled chromatically in three true dynamics which can be controlled either through modwheel morph or through velocity activation and modwheel expression control.
Soloists of Prague features
- 3 powerful Dynamic Layers for each of the 4 Soloists.
- Full, easy to use word building capability.
- Close mic position for rich clarity and pure tone.
- Routing into your own outputs so you can EQ and Mix each voice from one patch load.
- Sing in Latin, English or Slavonic, but possibly even others.
- Complete control over the consonants and vowels in one settings page.
- Over 8000 unique samples.
The library is available to purchase for $199 USD.
More information: Virharmonic / Soloists of Prague
Virharmonic has announced the release of version 1.5 of its Voices of Prague sample library for UVI, feautring a hand picked selection of top singers from the world renowned ‘Prague Philharmonic Choir’.
When version one came out at the end of September 2012, we were eagerly awaiting our users feedback. We were amazed at how well VoP was received. VoP is now used by Choir masters for mock ups, University lectures in their lessons and even helped composers to get their choral works performed live by renowned choirs. It comes as no surprise that our library has also been used in TV and Games industry and we are very pleased to see that our customers are eager to put VoP into action.
We have listened very carefully to all the feedback and have been trying to come up with ways to implement all the amazing functions which our users came up with. This new and fresh perspective lead us to a simple realization. What we wanted to do couldn’t (or at least we have no idea how)be done on our old platform of choice. We had so many ideas and very few solution on how to implement them. Then MachFive 3 accidently came under our radar and we got into talks with the guys who made it. We suddenly realized that functions we wanted were possible without cooking the CPU, overloading the ram or high latency. The first work on the update started and as it included a complete rewrite and brand new logic for the whole programme we got stuck into the samples as well.
Changes in Voices of Prague v1.5
- Unlimited syllables.
- Add and Remove Syllables whenever and where ever you want.
- Control of all four voice group on one screen.
- Copy Paste enabled between voice groups.
- Loop function simplified.
- Much tighter words and syllables (we didn’t even think that it was possible, but here it comes).
- Restart for all voice groups.
- Polylegato which is played with sustain pedal down and supports your inspiration even if piano isn’t your best friend.
- Expert setting where you can adjust the individual cons for each voice group.
- and many more.
Voices of Prague is available to purchase for the introductory price of $299 USD (RRP $399 USD). Existing customers can upgrade at no cost.
More information: VirharmonicVoices of Prague
Virharmonic has launched a Winter Madness Sale for its Voices of Prague, a Kontakt 4+ based choir with full syllable sequencing. The choir was recorded with carefully hand picked selection of singers from Prague Philharmonic … read more