Related: Daniel Stawczyk
, Ingo Weidner
, Kelvin Ford
, patches and sound banks
, Paul Wiffen
, Peter Schelfhout
Posted in news
on Dec 20, 2011
XILS-lab has announced the availability of the Synthax A and Synthax B soundsets for its Synthix software synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Synthax A and Synthax B combine to offer almost 300 fresh new patches, ranging from otherworldly electro to pure vintage and ‘oldskool’ flavourings, with much in-between — readymade professional perfection, perfect for those who simply cannot wait to get working with this sonically expansive, yet relatively inexpensive (€169) instrument!
Synthax A & Synthax B features
- Synthax A comprises 163 stunning sounds programmed by leading sound designers Simon Ball (Soundsdivine); Adam Borsetti; Cliff Douse; Kelvin Ford; Kire; Lotuzia; Peter Schelfhout; Tzadi; Daniel Stawcyzk; Vivolator; Ingo Weidner; and (original Synthex programmer) Paul Wiffen, who is primarily responsible for authentically recreating some classic Synthex patches; all are broken down into the following categories for easy access: Arp (22); Bass (28); FX (14); Keys (18); Leads (39); Percussion (19); Sequences (10); and Synths (45).
- Synthax B delivers another 134 must-have patches from those same sound designers, and also includes recreations of yet more classy classic Synthex sounds; again, all are conveniently categorised: Bells, Brass, Strings, and Woodwinds (29); Keys, Organs, and Keytars (33); Pads (46); Plucks and Splits (8); and FX (16).
Synthax A is available to purchase for 21 EUR, Synthax B is 19 EUR.
XILS-lab has also launched a Christmas sale, offering 40% off its synthesizer plug-ins for a limited time.
Until December 31th, use CHRISTMAS2011 at the end of the checkout : we offer you 40% off on all our synthesizers !
More information: XILS-lab / Synthax A & B
Le Lotus Bleu has announced the release of Retro Rocket, a collection of patches by Vivolator for the Linplug Alpha 3 virtual synthesizer plugin.
Enter the Golden Age of the 80′s and DCO synthesizers with Retro Rocket.
Each preset of this collection have been surgically designed by Sound Designer Vivolator to offer you the precious vibes of the 80′s, as well as many additional instruments for modern Club genres, making the best of Alpha 3 incredible oscillators and special features.
This Soundset is suitable for the following genres : Synth and Brit Pop, Funk, Soul, Pop and Rock, Song Writing, 80′s and 90′s music genres, IDM and Modern Club Music.
Retro Rocket features
- 160 instruments, clearly organised in thematic categories.
- Includes Arp & Sequences (23) Basses (19), Brass (6), Keys, Stabs and Grooves (46), Pads & Brass & Strings (17), Leads (14), Fx (15), Organs (5) Percussions (17)
- Highly expressive instruments, with many real time expression features ( Mod Wheel, Aftertouch ).
- CPU Friendly instruments, all playable on a reference PIV Single Core 3 Ghz Computer. .
- A Pdf manual including preset list, with an individual comment for each instrument, installation procedure, tips and tricks for Alpha 3
- Comes in two flavors for Full Weighted Keyboards, and MiniKeyboards like Korg NanoKeys for a complete playing pleasurable experience.
Retro Rocket is available to purchase for 14.50 EUR.
More information: Le Lotus Bleu / Retro Rocket