Soundbox has launched Afro Tech Vocals 2, a collection of 30 vocal loops.
This time the Soundbox production team have kept the format the same to give you a collection of vocals that you can slot into any genre to give your tracks that lead hook but still keep your music underground.
All loops come dry, with FX and also Side-chained so you can choose the best option to fit effortlessly into whatever genre you are producing.
This vocal pack is a gold mine of tribal and ethnic hooks that are all ready to drop in whatever DAW you are using. All Loops are Hi-quality 24bit Wav and are at 126bpm
The sample pack is available from Loopmasters for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Soundbox / Afro Tech Vocals 2
Function Loops has released Vocal All Stars, a collection of royalty-free vocals and instrument loops and samples.
‘Vocal All Stars’ contains four complete vocal Construction Kits and three musical Construction Kits (seven Kits in total, 234 files, almost 500 MB of unique content).
All vocals come with variations, a verse and a chorus version, both dry & wet. Every instrument and sound that you hear in the demos are included in the package, after they were carefully recorded, polished and ready to raid your musical productions.
All the MIDI files are included, so you get the exact notes. Function Loops also decided to include the instrumental mixdowns from the Demo. This is useful if you want to record your own vocals.
‘Vocal All Stars’ fits perfect for any kind of electronic music, where vocals are needed!
The sample pack costs $27.90 USD.
More information: Function Loops / Vocal All Stars
, effect plugins
, Plugin Alliance
Posted in news
on Feb 14, 2013
Plugin Alliance has announced the availability of Vocal Enhancer, a native version of the unique vocal processing plug-in by its partner Noveltech Audio.
VOCAL ENHANCER™ intelligently enhances the relevant characteristics found in the source, automatically adjusting complex sets of parameters rather than only statically boosting e.g. one specific frequency region.
This innovative approach allows you to get to the desired results much faster – with almost instant gratification, requiring only three intuitive user parameters!
The Vocal Enhancer for Windows and Mac (AU/VST/AAX/RTAS/TDM/VENUE) is available to purchase for $199 USD.
More information: Plugin Alliance / Vocal Enhancer
Mixnotes.tv has announced the release of new premium content on its website, including a ew video lessons covering all things mixing vocals related as well as an assortment of presets for Massive.
New premium content at Mixnotes.tv
- Mixing Vocals: In this lesson we show you 2 basic ways of mixing vocals. The 1st approach is a traditional way of EQ / compression / routing reverbs and delays. We walk through how to listen for bad resonances in a vocal and then show you where to find them and how to solve your problems via any EQ. We show you compression techniques, reverbs, delays and all of the fundamental ingredients you need to get your vocals to sit on top of a mix in a musical way. In the 2nd approach we walk through mixing vocals using some of the new “all in one vocal” plugins you’ll see from Waves and Izotope. I show you how to route and break down a system so you can have total control of your sound in a quick and easy way. We also discuss the pros and cons of working this way.
- Massive Presets: 133 Massive Presets! Big synth leads, sweet pads, thumping bass sounds and killer FX make this collection a must have for anyone looking to tighten their production game. Designed from the ground up, each preset offers you the control and flexibility you need to make your music come to life the way you want it to. Producer Jonathan Roye was meticulous in the programming of this massive
collection of sounds.
The Mixing Vocals tutorial is available to purchase for $35 USD, the Massive Presets Vol.1 soundset costs $20 USD.
More information: Mixnotes.tv
Plugin Boutique has launched a special offer on Antares plug-ins, offering a free copy of the Mic Mod EFX classic microphone modeler with a purchase of selected titles.
Buy either AVOX Evo, Auto-Tune 7, Auto-Tune Vocal Studio and get Mic Mod EFX free!
The offer is available for a limited time only.
More information: Plugin Boutique
Time+Space has announced the release of Zero-G’s Avanna, the first English female vocalist for the new Vocaloid 3.
Delve into the world of Vocaloid for the first time and it’s difficult not to be staggered by the huge following these virtual vocalists have amassed around the globe. From a Wiki-esque website to their very own Facebook pages, ‘Vocaloids’ are worshipped at great length by fans who not only debate the voices but also the outfits worn by these virtual vocalists.
Avanna is Zero-G’s first release for the new Vocaloid 3 engine as well as the first English female singing voice for the new software. Ideally suited to pop and Celtic music, Avanna can also be used in a myriad of musical styles – whether it´s sweet and pure leads, harmonies or backing vocals, this ‘Engloid’ can sing anything you like, any time you want!
The new Vocaloid 3 interface allows you to import wav files so Avanna can sing along with your compositions from within Vocaloid. Avanna also comes with a default reverb for added realism and you can add vibrato and expression to her voice.
Available for PC use only, Avanna ships with Vocaloid 3 Editor Lite (also known as Tiny Vocaloid3 Editor) which has the following features:
- Piano-roll style note editor, importing functionality from a standard MIDI file (limited for 1 track and 17 bars)
Inputting lyrics and automatic conversion to phonemes
- Assigning musical expression templates from an Icon
- Sending notes, lyrics and musical expression to the Synthesis Engine
- Saving vocal data as a .wav file.
- Changing synthesis parameters.
- Effects (Reverb only).
- Playback .wav files.
Avanna is available to buy now as a DVD or download from Time+Space for RRP £79.95 GBP / 94.95 EUR / $119 USD. The full Vocaloid 3 Editor software which offers the full range of editing features is available to buy separately.
More information: Time+Space