Future Loops has launched Hot RNB Vocals, a collection of female vocal samples for modern R&B and Hip Hop producers.
Featuring catchy lines, melodious ad libs, sexy phrases and vibrant performances, Hot RNB Vocals was also recorded for a more unconventional use with genres such as Bass House, Garage and even Future Jungle.
Hot RNB Vocals features over 300 loops in WAV format and tempo ranges from 82 BPM to 94 BPM. All samples include lyrical notation and key in the file name for easy access and browsing.
The sample pack costs 24.95 EUR.
More information: Future Loops / Hot RNB Vocals
Loopbased has announced the release of The Voice Of Svetlana Vol 5, a vocal sample pack from Pulsed Records.
‘The Voice Of Svetlana Vol 5′ from Pulsed Records was produced by Oscitone and features multi-track loops and vocals from the Russian vocalist, Svetlana.
Suitable for Progressive House, Progressive Trance and Pop genres, this product was designed for producers to build awesome smashers that will storm the dancefloors.
The sample pack is available to purchase for 18.50 EUR.
Loopbased has also released new sample packs from Temporal Geometry, Planet Samples, Gigaloops, Loops Lab, and Pusled Records.
Other new packs at Loopbased
- Future Sound Of Pop Music Vol 7 (Pulsed Records) – ‘Future Sound Of Pop Music Vol 7′ features seven awesome Construction Kits of heavily twisted and modulated synth loops. Produced by Pulsed Records studio master, Oscitone and encoded in high quality 24-Bit WAV format.
- Variable Density: Cinematic Bass Lines (Temporal Geometry) – ‘Variable Density: Cinematic Bass Lines’ from Temporal Geometry is a sample pack designed for cinematic productions, consisting of 100 synth bass loops recorded at 120 and 140 BPM.
- Dance Vocals (Planet Samples) – Planet Samples returns with another amazing vocal pack, ‘Dance Vocals’. This is really an amazing opportunity to buy quality male vocals for your music productions. This is a truly must-have pack for all serious Dance producers.
- Tech Trance Music Loops (Gigaloops) – Giga Loops release Tech Trance Loops, the new 250 loops samples pack collection with over 250 top-quality loops for easy and faster creation of your Tech Trance style.
- Trap Squad (Loops Lab) – This pack is the fundamental start for planet-trembling 808 bass lines, head-banging drum machine beats, phenomenal chord stabs and venomous synth riffs, laced and stirred to build the most rugged sounds on the street!
The packs are available to purchase from Loopbased, starting at 11.50 EUR.
More information: Loopbased
Qneo has released version 3.1 of Voice Synth, a synthesizer app for voice sculpting.
Voice Synth is a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting, for endless jamming fun and serious productions.
Speak, sing, hum and beatbox in the mic, tweak the controls and turn your voice live into a baby or tenor, a popstar on AutoPitch, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70′s vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
Changes in Voice Synth v3.1
- iOS7 inter-app audio input/effect support:
- Use Voice Synth as input or effect in other inter-app hosts.
- Control Voice Synth remotely via inter-app MIDI.
- Control the host recorder remotely via Voice Synth.
- iOS7 inter-app audio hosting support:
- Select inter-app input and effect.
- Record input directly into the sampler.
- Record the final result into the tape recorder.
- Operate Voice Synth’s tape recorder remotely from the input and effect.
- Voice Synth engine can now be used together with
- sampler recording, to hear your live-transformed voice while recording.
- tape play, to sing live while playing an earlier recording.
- Re-enabling of audiobus on iOS7 (we recommend to use inter-app audio).
- Note: iPhone 4 does not support inter-app audio and audiobus.
- Bugfix for use with VoiceOver on iPhone.
The Voice Synth app is available to purchase for $6.99 USD.
More information: Qneo Music
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Oct 29, 2013
Antares has announced the release of AVOX 4, the fourth generation of the Antares Vocal Toolkit.
AVOX 4 is fully 64-bit compatible and includes AAX Native versions of all of the AVOX plug-ins. In addition, AVOX 4 now includes Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler, for a total of eleven unique vocal processing plug-ins.
AVOX 4 features
- Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeleing Harmony Generator – The quickest, easiest tool for creating realistic harmonies.
- Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler – lets the mics you own sound like the mics you wish you owned.
- MUTATOR Evo Extreme Voice Designer- the ideal tool for unique vocal special effects and post-production sound design.
- ARTICULATOR Evo Digital Talkbox – perfect for talking guitars, singing synths, whispering voices, and a wide range of special effects.
- WARM Tube Saturation Generator – warms up vocals with Antares’ world-renowned analog tube modeling technology.
- ASPIRE Evo Aspiration Noise Processor – the world’s first tool for modifying a voice’s breathiness independently of its harmonic content.
- THROAT Evo Physical Modeling Vocal Designer – subtly (or radically) re-sculpt vocal characteristics with a meticulously crafted physical model of the human vocal tract.
- DUO Evo Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler – automatically generates a doubled vocal part with unmatched ease and realism.
- CHOIR Evo Vocal Multiplier – turns a single voice into up to 32 distinct individual unison voices; assign instances of CHOIR to voices singing harmony and voila, instant choir.
- PUNCH Evo Vocal Impact Enhancer – gives your vocal more dynamic impact, allowing it to cut through a dense mix with clarity and power.
- SYBIL Evo Variable Frequency De-Esser – tames vocal sibilance with a flexible compressor and a variable sidechain frequency to match any vocal performance.
AVOX 4 is available to purchase for $399 USD. Upgrades to AVOX 4 and all of the individual AVOX plug-ins are available at the Software Upgrade Page. Those who purchased AVOX Evo, Harmony Engine Evo, Mic Mod EFX or any individual AVOX Evo plug-in after May 1st, 2013, are eligible for a free upgrade to the 64-bit version of the plug-in(s).
More information: Antares / AVOX 4
Function Loops has announced the release of its new Vocals With Lokka 2 sample pack, and Dance With The Devil: Freaky Vocals, a special Halloween Collection.
Vocals With Lokka 2: 700MB of the Full Acapellas as an extra addition to the first volume.
- Vocal Loops and Snippets in Dry/Wet versions.
- Full Vocal Acappellas in Dry/Wet versions.
- Musical Loops in Dry/Wet versions plus MIDI files.
Also, a Vocal-Free Musical Mixdown is included for each kit that will help you fit the Acapella easily and see exactly how the vocals are layered, giving you the opportunity to edit the whole story and make your own versions. Extra Raw and Backing Vocals are included as a Bonus.
Vocals With Lokka 2 costs $29.90 USD.
Dance With The Devil: Freaky Vocals is a 300MB collection of creepy and funny Halloween dedicated samples, including devilish, demonic, dirty voices.
Rising from the darkness of the Silverlining Studios, produced and recorded by Brian Sonneman.
Inside the package you will find Full Intros, Vocal Snippets and a couple of instumental ideas like Pianos and Guitars as an extra. In total you will receive 35 different ideas in Dry/Wet versions (65 files).
The sample pack costs $12.90 USD.
More information: Function Loops
Industrial Strength Records has launched Voice Vol 2, a collection of vocal productions kits in collaboration with Function Loops.
Looking for a singer with pipes of gold? Voice 2 answers the call with a massive array of male and female vocal samples. Especially primed for full-on EDM, this follow-up pack is loaded with the tools you need to create vocal additions in any style.
Voice 2 pushes the collection forward with 12 Studio Production Kits hand-selected by Twisted Reaction and Lenny Dee. This exclusive bundle can only found at Loopmasters.com.
Each kit contains both mixed and unmixed Vocal stems, MIDI files, Drum loops, and Music loops. These 24-bit, 44.1 KHz sounds are delivered in Wav format. All samples are clearly labeled and tempo-keyed for instant easy use in any Daw or sampler.
These license-free kits are ready to twist and mash up, so you can create straight from your imagination and boost new tracks through the roof.
The sample library is available from Loopmasters for £29.95 GBP. Individual vocal kits are £7.95 GBP each.
More information: Industrial Strength / Voice Vol 2
Zero-G has launched Classical Vocal – Operatic Vocal Phrases, a sample library featuring 1.2 GB of male and female operatic vocal phrases recorded in pristine 24bit audio at 48KHz.
Obtaining top-drawer classical vocal performances is an arduous undertaking so we have taken the strain out of this difficult process for you. We took two classically trained opera singers, both graduates of the world renowned Royal Northern College of Music (UK) with bucket-loads of concert experience between them and let them loose in a world class studio with some great microphones and state-of-the-art pre-amps!
Classical Vocal contains vocal lines from many renowned operas together with a wealth of improvised melodies. Phrases with and without lyrics are included. As well as over 600 phrases there are also multi-sampled single notes that have been mapped across the keyboard of your favourite sampler so you can make up your own melodies.
Voice ranges include baritone, tenor, soprano and mezzo soprano and languages used include Italian, French, German, Latin and even Russian.
The vocal performances are all sung with great power and passion and have been recorded completely dry, without any effects or compression, so that you do not lose any of the fine subtleties and inflections of the voice (Note: the demo phrases in the mp3 below have had reverb added, just for the demo).
Classical Vocal gives you a gateway into opera’s grand world of soaring sopranos and breathtaking baritones.
As usual, all the samples in this Zero-G library are 100% royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
The sample library is available to purchase at a 20% introductory discount until October 31st, 2013.
More information: Zero-G / Classical Vocal – Operatic Vocal Phrases
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Oct 18, 2013
iZotope has announced the release of Nectar 2, a collection of intelligent production tools designed specifically for voice.
Flawless vocal production is just a click away. From quick corrections to limitless creativity, Nectar 2 treats your voice to sweet results.
Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble. Whether you’re tracking or you’re mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
Nectar 2 features
- Explore 11 powerful tools in one plug-in: Harmony, Plate Reverb, FX, Pitch, Delay, De-Esser, Saturation, Compressors, Gate, EQ, and Limiter.
- Get smooth, pitch-perfect takes quickly with dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins in the Nectar 2 Production Suite.
- Finesse your sound with surgical detail using powerful advanced controls.
- Improve vocal production at all stages, from tracking through mixing.
- Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with 150+ presets, in a variety of genres from classic to modern.
Nectar 2 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $179 USD (Standard) / $219 USD (Production Suite) until October 30th, 2013 (regular $229 / $299 USD respectively).
More information: iZotope / Nectar 2