, effect plugins
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Oct 04, 2013 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced that the GlissEQ equalizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac is 25% off for a limited time as part of its Voxengo Partner Focus.
GlissEQ is a parametric equalizer plug-in for professional music production applications. The most interesting and unique feature of GlissEQ is the dynamic behavior of its filters.
To understand dynamic filtering, let’s begin by re-stating something probably obvious about a normal equalizer: you always get what you set. In other words, when you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz you get exactly 6 dB of boost at 100 Hz.
But GlissEQ is different. When you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz, you don’t necessarily get a 6 dB increase in gain. Instead, the filter’s effective gain is adjusted dynamically according to the program material. That is what we mean by dynamic filtering and it is the key to GlissEQ.
The GlissEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase at 25% off from Plugin Boutique until October 16th, 2013.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Voxengo GlissEQ
Voxengo has released version 1.5 of TransGainer, a transient adjustment effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TransGainer allows you to specify positive or negative gain adjustment for a sound’s transient stage. You can also choose an expected average time between transients and transient threshold level so that the algorithm delivers you the most precise results possible. With the help of TransGainer you can pass the border from good to excellent audio recordings.
This updated version 1.5 introduces a new “Precise U” algorithm and now supports VST3.
TransGainer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $79.95 USD.
More information: Voxengo / TransGainer
Steinberg has announced the availability of the Cubase & Cubase Artist 7.0.6 and Nuendo 6.0.6 maintenance updates.
The update focuses on visibility and workflow enhancements for MixConsole, including the ability to display channel names in two rows as well as full workspace support and one-click plug-in access.
The new version also includes an updated Voxengo CurveEQ, improved audio stability under Windows, improved UAD compatibility as well as 22 resolved issues in different areas.
All updates are now available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information please view the corresponding version history on the download page.
More information: Steinberg
Voxengo has released version 2.6 of SPAN, a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality. SPAN is available in AudioUnit, VST and now VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Changes in SPAN v2.6
- Right-clicking on the spectrum will copy the frequency pointer to the clipboard.
- “dBFS.30″ and “dBFS.15″ metering options added.
- 1/9 and 1/12 octave smoothing options added.
- 65536 block size option added.
SPAN is available to download as a freeware effect plug-in.
More information: Voxengo / SPAN
Voxengo has announced its Summer Sale, offering a 15% discount on all its effect plug-ins and upgrades for a limited time.
During the summer month of August, 2013 we are offering 15% discount on all Voxengo purchases, including upgrades.
Moreover, by ordering two or more products together you will get an additional discount (subject to the discount schedule presented on the order page).
The sale ends August 31st, 2013.
More information: Voxengo
Voxengo has released version 2.2 of its OldSkoolVerb freeware reverb audio effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Voxengo OldSkoolVerb – Old-style audio reverberation plugin.
OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation AU and VST plug-in for professional music production applications. This plug-in implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
Version 2.2 adds five new reverb modes together with the mode editor.
OldSkoolVerb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download at no charge.
More information: Voxengo / OldSkoolVerb
, effect plugins
, group buy
, noise reduction
, VST. modulation
Posted in news
on Jul 04, 2013 - 2 comments
Voxengo’s automated system has launched group buys for its BMS, Deconvolver, HarmoniEQ, LF Max Punch, Redunoise and Vintage Modulator effect plug-ins.
Save up to 50% off the HarmoniEQ equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Voxengo Group Buys
- BMS bass management system—BMS is able to extract and manipulate low-frequency content of non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations.
- Deconvolver impulse response deconvolution tool—Supports almost all sample formats (bit-depths) of uncompressed mono/stereo WAV files and offers a very convenient environment in which to deconvolve large sets of recorded files. Voxengo Deconvolver also offers a true mathematical FFT deconvolution which delivers 100% exact deconvolution.
- HarmoniEQ parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer—Harmonic enhancement HarmoniEQ applies to the sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. HarmoniEQ also features dynamic equalization modes that offer you a vast palette of sound-shaping capabilities, suitable for mastering.
- LF Max Punch low-frequency audio band enhancer—LF Max Punch provides a low-frequency effect specially designed for serious contemporary music producers offering them a convenient tool for applying a smooth punch and oomph to audio tracks and sounds.
- Redunoise high resolution audio noise reduction system—It delivers an unprecedented quality and offers the most comprehensive control.
- Vintage Modulator stereo modulation effect—Features 8 operators (4 for each output channel) with carefully designed modulation capabilities. This allows Vintage Modulator to create huge and convincing chorus, phaser and flanger modulation effects applicable to almost any program material imaginable: vocals, guitars, synth instruments and others.
The group buy voting stage ends July 19th, 2013 (or earlier when 50% discount level is reached).
More information: Voxengo / Group Buys