vst-control has released D50v, a controller plug-in for the Roland D50, D550 & VC-1 synthesizers.
In the mid 80s the Japanese Roland Corporation created the D-50 Synthesizer, one of the most popular Synthesizers of all time. With the D50v editor software the D-50 can now be easily integrated into modern, computer-based applications.
- Attractive graphical user interface with access to all parameters of the synthesizer.
- Full integration in VST compatible applications
- Automation of all parameters
- “Total recall” of all parameters
- Comfortable preset management
- All parameters controllable via MIDI control changes.
- Import of sysex sound banks.
- Transmission of sounds from the synthesizer via MIDI.
- Copy and paste functionality (copy and paste entire individual sounds and sound elements).
D50v for Windows is available to purchase for 49.90 EUR / $69.90 USD.
More information: vst-control / D50v
vst-control has announced the release of JX-8v, a MIDI-Controller plug-in for Roland’s JX-8p and MKS-70 hardware synthesizers.
JX-8v is used primarily to control a JX-8p. Some patch parameters (global parameters for the JX-8p) differ from those in the MKS-70. The MKS-70 rack is actually two synthesizers and has additional parameters, e.g. for control over the mixing ratio of the two tones or to determine the split point. These parameters are not implemented (yet). Depending on interest and feedback these features may follow in a later version.
- MIDI Events thru: Select whether detailed MIDI data is passed to the output.
- Sysex in: Selection of the MIDI ports leading to the MIDI out of the JX-8p.
- MIDI out: Selection of the MIDI ports leading to the MIDI in of the JX-8p.
- Save MIDI Ports.
- Send Snapshot: All automatic controllers send their current value as Sysex data.
- Mode: Receive/send: Switch between transmission and receipt mode.
- Synth Presets: In this panel the Presets in the JX-8p can by Sysex – instruction to be switched or in the internal memory (“internal “) of the JX-8p be stored.
- Show MIDI CCs.
JX-8v for Windows PC (VST/Standalone) is available to purchase for 20 EUR.
More information: vst-control