XILS-lab has announced XILS V+, an instrument plug-in that combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder, Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices, or any sophisticated layering of these three elements.
From a very long time, this wonderful and versatile machine was used by a lot of well know artists and musicians, from a long time now, it is waiting by a lot of computer user to be part of their sound arsenal.
Don’t wait any more, XILS-lab finely emulated the Top Octave Divider Oscillator, the strings and human voice filter, the wonderful Ensemble (chorus) circuitry and last be least the 10 bands vocoder. How close XILS-lab did ? juts judge by yourself seeing the A/B comparison video, listening to the various Audio demo.
Not only emulating the original machine, the XILS V+ offers you much more : some hidden parameters are now avalable for the user, three built-in effects (Stereo Space, Reverb, Phaser) and tone of modulation possibilities are also providing for a huge sound possibilities and character.
The XILS V+ emulation of the Roland Vocoder VP-330 Plus.
XILS V+ features
- One finely tweak and emulated Top Octave Divider aliasing free oscillator, providing up to 49 voices of polyphony.
- One strings section.
- One human voices section.
- One 10 bands vocoder.
- A virtual keyboard which can be saved in your presets.
- An Advance Stereo Space effect.
- A simple but nice sounding reverb.
- A Ananlog like resonant Phaser.
- Up to 6 free assignable modulation dots, with up to 11 sources and 23 destinations.
- A special Glide function.
- A finely tweak analog-like pitch tracker.
- Access to a lot of parameters which its hardware model kept secret under the roof.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
XILS V+ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) will be available to purchase on May 25th, 2013, for 149 EUR.
More information: XILS-lab / XILS V+
Aegean Music has released Amp Vision, an effect plug-in for guitar processing.
Amp Vision is a VST plugin for guitar processing giving you limitless tones instantly in an easy to use package.
It interfaces with your existing VST HOST, compatible DAW, or other audio application and excels in multiple roles such as recording, performing, practice, and re-amping or re-imagining existing tracks.
Amp Vision features
- 28 amps to choose from.
- 10 Effect Pedals.
- Cabinet Sims are included and standard files can be loaded.
- Customizable Library of presets and categories.
- Many adjustable features such noise gate and oversampling.
- No added latency (aka zero latency).
Amp Vision for Windows (VST) costs $28 USD.
More information: Aegean Music / Amp Vision
Ample Sound has announced the releases of the Ample Guitar M Lite, a free virtual guitar instrument.
Amplesound.net releases “Ample Guitar M LITE” Acoustic Guitar Instrument for Win & Mac VST, AU & RTAS
Bring Martin D-41 Guitar sound to your studio
Ample Guitar M Lite features
- Size: 682 MB.
- Samples: 668 samples
- Sample Rate: 16bit 44.1khz
- Fret Limit: 0 – 4th fret
- Playing Style(sample bank): Finger
- Sample Cycle: Maximum 2
- Techniques Sustain: Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Palm Mute, Popping 5 techniques
- Sound Mode: 1 Stereo
- Customized chord: 6
- Strummer Humanization: 1
- Strummer SEQ: 4
- FXs: Reverb, Stereo Delay 2 FXs
The Ample Guitar M Lite is available to download at no cost (VST/AU/RTAS).
More information: Ample Sound / Ample Guitar M Lite
Cescato Musiktechnologie has released version 1.30 of the free Trans Computer Maschine synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Trans Computer Maschine is a Semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
Changes in TCM v1.30
- Added ‘Envelopes’ gate input indicators.
- Added ‘Filter Cutoff Link’ switch for band-pass use.
- Added ‘Filter’ modulation indicators.
- Added ‘inverted Seq Cnt’ modulation sources.
- Added labels to Sequencer ‘Skip’ buttons.
- Added middle position ‘Preset’ for Sequencer interval row.
- Added ‘MIDI Ch. Router’. input indicators.
- Added mixer ‘Oscillators Waveform’ selection from GUI images.
- Improved Sequencer transport section featuring status display.
The Trans Computer Maschine for Windows (VST) is a free download.
More information: Cescato Musiktechnologie
Plektron has released version 2.1 of its Guitar Amp effect for Windows.
Guitar Amp is an amplifier simulator and multi-fx for guitar and bass, but that’s not all. It is not inspired by real, physical instruments, but rather it is made to give a unique and original vibe to your creations.
Featuring 7 different amplifiers from clean to distorted, multi-cabinets, mic simulation, full MIDI controls, and more than 20 real-time effects, Guitar Amp can be used as VST plugin or StandAlone. Guitar Amp can satisfy your every sonic craving, no matter the genre. A great and low cost solution to help you rock anywhere, anytime, however you want!
Changes in Guitar Amp v2.1
- Optimized preset manager.
- New preset panel.
- No-Mute when changing preset.
- Assignable input in setup panel (standalone).
- Fixed tuner crash in VST.
- Fixed 2pitch crash in VST.
- Windows resized to fit with every screen.
- Some fixes in the manual.
- Added a fun new module effects RadioSim.
- Minor bug fixes.
Guitar Amp for Windows (VST/Standalone) costs 12.99 EUR. A free edition is also available.
More information: Plektron / Guitar Amp
123Creative has announced the release of the BigQ envelope follower/filter and XL Cream Fuzz virtual analog guitar pedal effect plug-ins for Windows.
Envelope follower / multifilter. Cutoff (frequency) of filter is controlled by amplitude of input signal. Louder you play more intensive cutoff frequency of filter is modulated.
Perfect for BASS guitar, Electric guitar and Drums.
- 4 selectable filters (low pass, high pass, band pass, peaking).
- Envelope follower module with attack and release knobs, which modulate filter´s cutoff frequency.
- Envelope amount knob.
- Input gain knob – louder is input signal more significantly is modulated filter frequency/cutoff.
- Dry/Wet knob – set ratio between dry and wet (effected) signal.
- Up/Down switch – cutoff frequency of filter can be modulated in negative or positive direction (up or down).
- Analog drive switch adds little bit of warm.
- Bypass switch.
The XL Cream Fuzz is a new virtual analog guitar pedal by G-Sonique.
XL Cream FUZZ sound is based on legendary vintage rock fuzz pedals and its internal architecture is similar to real analog pedal circuits.
XL Cream FUZZ deliver heavy yet gentle, creamy and silky vintage fuzz sound.
XL Cream Fuzz features
- Drive knob – from little to heavy distortion.
- Tone knob – from gentle deep tone to screaming madnezz.
- Treble – from no trebles to silky diamond trebles.
- Output volume knob.
- Bypass switch.
Both plug-ins are available for Windows (VST), priced at 4.90 EUR each.
More information: 123Creative