Mystery Islands has released version 2.0.0 rc1 of the JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian plug-in for Mac OS X.
Version 2.0.0 rc1 is early release candidate demo to hunt down any bugs you may encounter while using it. Please note revised user manual which is included with the installer and check it thru to learn more about the plug-in :) You can also download the manual from our product page.
This update is already included with the new orders. We are looking forward to your comments about the update and we will email our loyal customers with the rc1 installer later.
Changes in JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian v2.0 rc1
Request current patch from selected slot to librarian.
- Request all patches from selected bank to librarian.
- Store currently selected patch from librarian to hardware.
- Store current patch bank from librarian to hardware.
- Request temp performance data to librarian.
- Request current performance from selected slot to librarian.
- Request all performance data from selected bank to librarian.
- Store currently selected performance data from librarian to hardware.
- Store current performance bank from librarian to hardware.
- Load any MIDI / sysex patch or performance bank to librarian.
- Browse performance & patch banks within plugin librarian.
- Load currently selected performance data to plugin memory.
- Load currently selected performance bank to plugin memory.
- Load selected single patch to selected performance slot (upper / lower).
- Organize performance data in librarian and save a new performance bank to hard drive.
- Organize patch data in librarian and save a new patch bank to hard drive.
- Option to scroll thru hardware programs without sending performance / patch data to hardware.
- View & edit upper / lower part patch name.
- View & edit upper / lower part velocity sensitivity levels.
- View & edit upper / lower part control assign sensitivity levels.
- More knobs & buttons now reacts to hardware knob / button movements.
- Select performance MIDI channel.
- Select remote kbd MIDI channel.
- Old preset format replaced with Standard MIDI file format.
JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 50 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian
MeldaProduction has updated all its effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac to version 8.04.
8.04 provides several improvements, optimizations and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. It is necessary to use the newest installer from our download page.
Changes in v8.04
- Improved performance on Mac OS X.
- Improved visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms.
- Improved preset window layout.
- Added switch to show loudness maximum to all loudness meters (right click on the maximum field to get the menu).
- Loudness meters now store settings.
- Improved ADSR editor.
- Fix: Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some rare circumstances when a progress window has been displayed.
- Fix: Custom ADSR attack/release editor sometimes behaved incorrectly.
- Fix: Signal generator transformation harmonics didn’t update immediately.
- Fix: Meters may not get initialized right after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer doesn’t allow tab popups now as these are/were dysfunctional.
- Fix: MComb and MMultiBandComb weren’t loading & randomizing individual filters.
- Fix: Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.
More information: MeldaProduction
Reveal Sound has released version 1.0.17 of its Spire synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation and flexible architecture, a graphical interface provides unparalleled usability. Spire is the embodiment of the best opportunities, both software and hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Spire v1.0.17
- Fixed: Logic X crashes.
- Fixed: Program change when Spire window is closed.
- Fixed: Compatibility with old hosts (Cubase SX3, Sonar 8).
- Fixed: Some small improvements.
Spire synthesizer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 139 EUR/$189 USD incl. VAT.
More information: Reveal Sound
Minimal System has announced a sale on Punch Evolved, offering the compressor effect plugin for Windows at a 50% discount for a limited time.
The original Punch compressor is one of Minimal System Instruments most popular and respected plugins. Punch is an up-to-date version of one of the all time classic analogue compression and limiting processors, the 1176AE.
The new Punch Evolved plugin takes this highly respected processor even further with a completely redesigned engine and the addition of new sound shaping features such as Mid/Side processing, EQ, and Gate sections.
Punch Evolved for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for £9.99 GBP until July 31st, 2014.
More information: Minimal System / Punch Evolved
Dmitry Sches has released version 1.33 of Diversion, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Diversion is a versatile, high quality software synthesizer, designed for use in any genre of professional electronic music production. Diversion takes the full advantage of modern processors to bring you the perfect sound quality that fits standards of hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Diversion v1.33
- Fixed pitch fluctuations in sampling/granular mode.
- Few minor bugs fixed.
Diversion (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $169 USD excl. VAT.
More information: Dmitry Sches / Diversion
zplane.development has released version 1.3.3 of Elastique Pitch, the pitch shifter plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Elastique Pitch is the real time pitch shifting solution for RTAS, VST and AU. Powered by zplane’s élastique Pro pitch shifting engine which is used by millions of end users around the world, the plugin ensures the highest, program independent pitch shifting quality.
Changes in Elastique Pitch v1.3.3
- New: pressing alt & mouse click on a slider, the ball or inside the main field resets pitch and/or timbre, according to the link parameter.
- Fixed: EP did not always get the keyboard focus in some hosts.
- Fixed: space bar was not forwarded to host.
- Fixed: EP crashed when not supported sample rates (currently below 11kHz) were used.
Elastique Pitch for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for 149 EUR including VAT. The update is free for all registered users and can be downloaded from the user accounts.
More information: zplane / Elastique Pitch
accSone has released version 5.3 of crusherX-Mac!, a granular synthesizer instrument.
A new vapor parameter is introduced: X-Crush adds a special asymmetric ring-modulation transformation fed by the overlap of each grain with its successor.
While interacting dynamically with the other vapor parameters X-Crush will lead from subtle ringing artifacts up to extreme phase shifting and distortion sounds.
Changes in crusherX-Mac! v5.3
- Added X-Crush parameter that does sound processing on the grain overlaps.
- Fixed crash on long grain lengths in combination with high MIDI note.
- AU version is now loadable under Ableton Live.
crusherX-Mac! 5 is available for purchase for 179 EUR incl. VAT. The update from all 5.x versions to 5.3 version is free.
More information: crusherX-Mac!