Vybe has launched the Vybe app for iPhone, an app which pulls together relevant information from across the web into one profile for each artist and puts it in your pocket.
Only three days after its ofﬁcial release in the iTunes App Store, hip newcomer, Vybe, impressed Apple enough to score a spot in the “New and Noteworthy” section of iTunes. Additionally, the application shot past 11,556 other free music apps to number 23, reaching 10,000 registered users within its first week; and it’s still climbing fast.
The reason for Vybe’s growing popularity is the app’s unique ability to keep users connected with the music they love. Vybe is a user’s one-stop-shop for new albums, singles, videos, and concerts. It creates comprehensive artist profiles by pulling real-time updates from across the internet. Created to be a “better platform for artists to connect with their fans and fans with the music they love,” Vybe provides a mobile space for users to effortlessly keep up.
- Push notification updates on new music, concerts, videos, & more.
- Follow your favorite bands and artists.
- iPod scan finds artists for you to follow!.
- Preview and buy music from iTunes.
- Find nearby concerts from your favorite artists.
- Watch artist videos.
- Browse artist profiles.
- Customize what kinds of notifications you want to receive and how far you’ll drive for a concert..
- Share you favorite Vybes with your friends on Facebook & Twitter.
The Vybe app is available to purchase for iPhone iOS 5.x (US only), free of charge.
More information: Vybe