Waldorf has announced the availability of its Pulse 2, a new monophonic analog synthesizer.
Pulse 2 Analog Synthesizer is proof positive that good things can come to those that wait.
For ever since this high-quality synthesizer developer discontinued its original rack-mountable Pulse and Pulse+ programmable analogue monosynths boasting ballsy bass tones and legendary leads beyond compare, those Nineties electronic music dominating sounds have been severely sought after by those in the know.
Which was exactly what drove us into development overdrive to produce an all-new Pulse fit for the 21st Century.
Pulse 2 features
- 3 analog oscillators + 1 noise generator.
- Pulse width modulation.
- Hard sync.
- Filter FM from Oscillator 3.
- Ring Modulation from Oscillator 3.
- XOR Osc Mode.
- 8/4 Voice Paraphonic modes.
- Cascade Filter.
- 24dB/12db Lowpass, 12db Highpass/Bandpass filter modes.
- Powerful Arpeggiator.
- 8-slot Modulation Matrix.
- External analog signal input.
- Stereo line out.
- Headphone out.
- Backwards compatible with classic Pulse.
- 128×64 character backlit LCD.
- 8 stainless steel knobs.
- 500 Sound Programs.
- Electron-absorbing black case.
Pulse 2 is available to purchase for SRP 461 EUR/$610 USD (excluding tax).
More information: Waldorf / Pulse 2
Waldorf has announced its Summer Sale, offering a 30% discount on selected products for a limited time.
After a hot summer you really should integrate some of this heat and set your next production on fire. To make it easier for you, in the next couple of days we will provide you with some of the best sounding VST-PlugIns at a reduced price.
Get your copy of Blofeld License SL, Waldorf Edition, Waldorf Edition Upgrade, Largo Synthesizer, Lector Vocoder, Lector Upgrade, Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V or Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V upgrade with a 30% discount! Don’t miss this chance and visit our webshop until next Sunday (August 25) to secure 30% on your new PlugIns by using this coupon code: hot30
The sale ends August 25th, 2013.
More information: Waldorf
Sunsine Audio has announced the release of Evanave, a soundset featuring 128 new presets for the Nave synthesizer app for iOS by Waldorf.
Expanding on the Sunsine Audio factory Nave soundset this pack contains leads, keys, basses, pads and more.
Every patch has routings for the Modulation Wheel, the main XY Pad, as well as XY assignments for the blade-style keys.
- 128 presets, including 11 Leads, 20 Keys, 19 Pads, 18 Basses, 5 Vocal, 27 Arps, 5 Percussive, 5 Drums, 11 Atmospheres, 2 Noises, 5 FX.
- 100% Royalty Free.
- Includes Easy Installation instructions.
- Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
The soundset costs $4.99 USD.
More information: Sunsine Audio / Evanave
Waldorf has announced the release of Space Explorer and Alien Space, two new soundsets for the Blofeld synthesizer.
The Space Explorer sound set is based on the inspiring HG Fortune wave set (86 sample sets) and picks up the thread of the Alien Vanguard sound sets.
It is dedicated to the beauty of the universe and provides numerous warm and dreamy pads, catching atmospheres, cool deep space effects, driving arpeggios, analog leads, and more.
The Space Explorer soundset is avialable to pruchase for 30 EUR. Requries Blofeld Keyboard or Blofeld with installed License SL.
Alien Space is a free soundset featuring 128 patches for the Waldorf Blofeld by HG Fortune, Dimitri Schkoda and Dr. Christian Gritzner.
More information: Waldorf
monstrumMedia has released version 2.95 of its monstrumWaveXT editor plugin for the Waldorf Microwave II, XT and XTk.
Newly added features include selective randomization with the ability to lock/unlock sections (LFO1, OSC2, Wave Env, etc) for randomization, Waveform Shapers for additive and subtractive waveform synthesis, save and load waveform from file and many more.
Changes in monstrumWaveXT v2.95
- Selective parameter randomizer which allows you to lock/unlock sections (LFO1, Wave2, Free Env, etc.) for randomization.
- Generate then print or mix Waveform Shapers.
- Shift waveform amplitude.
- Limit positive/negative amplitude.
- Negate waveform amplitude.
- Negate waveform time.
- Save/Load waveform to binary file.
- Implemented several feature requests and bug fixes.
monstrumWaveXT is available to purchase for $79 USD.
More information: monstrumWaveXT