Results for WaveLab
Below are the posts that should have something to do with 'WaveLab'.
Note: Use the search form in the top right if you're looking for something specific.
Updates in v1.2.720
- bug fix: tail size returned to the host (please verify that Cubase4 is working now)
- bug fix: resume command is supported, in Wavelab 5 if you stop the player tails are cleared
- bug fix: different IDs for each plug, blocking bug for PT.
- bug fix: multithread support in Sonar
PLEASE NOTE THAT SAVED SONG WILL NOT LOAD NEBULA2 BECAUSE ID NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT NOW. Work-around: save each plug session (save bank or save effect) in each song before upgrading to the new version.
Steinberg has released WaveLab Studio 6, the audio editing and mastering suite that combines state-of-the-art audio technology from the award-winning WaveLab 6 with a streamlined workflow and a full complement of editing and mastering features targeted at project studios and aspiring musicians.
Wavelab Studio 6 basically is WaveLab’s little sister with a smaller but still very capable feature set. You can check the differences in the feature comparison chart.
- Sample accurate audio editor with crystal clear audio processing at up to 192 kHz and 32 bit floating point resolution
- Stereo and multi-channel non-destructive editing with versatile clip grouping over multiple lanes
- Video track for sample accurate alignment of audio and video
- Powerful real-time engine with integration of clip-based, track-based and global effect plug-ins
- Superior audio processors including DIRAC time stretch and pitch shift algorithms
- State-of-the-art audio plug-ins for EQ, Resampling, Declicking, Denoising and many more
- Redbook compatible PQ editing including Audio-in-Pause, CD-Text and track sheet export
- Extended audio file handling and manipulation system including files sizes > 2 GB
- Sonogram-style Spectrum View for quick overview of the frequency structure of the audio file with simultaneous aligned use of Wave- and Spectrum View
- Extremely versatile batch processing and scripting features
WaveLab Studio 6 ships for 299 EUR and registered users of Nuendo and Cubase SX, SL and SE can get a special deal for 169 EUR.
Visit Steinberg for more information.