Wavelore Instruments has updated its GLIDE: Resonator Slide Guitar sample library for Kontakt to version 1.1.
Now updated to version 1.1, the breakthrough virtual resonator slide guitar for Native Instruments’ Kontakt 4 and higher – GLIDE emulates all the subtle nuances of a real resonator guitar using advanced KSP scripting and Wavelore’s trademark round-robin sampling and impulse response recording.
Combining features like pitch and vibrato humanization, formant corrected portamento, pick noises, slide/vibrato scratches, true legato, release samples of multiple types, and an onboard phrase sequencer, Wavelore GLIDE conquers the task of easily and accurately playing convincing slide guitar phrases without sacrificing flexibility.
Changes in Glide v1.1
- Added Nudge Feature: Selected notes are nudged left or right by holding CTL while clicking “terminates” (< -X), and "lasts forever" (X->), respectively. Nudging amount is set using the snap grid.
- Added velocity controls page. Now you can click on the bridge of the guitar to specify the minimum and maximum volumes for each articulation as determined by velocity. There are also band-reject filters included that reduce the extra bass effect when playing closer to the bridge + buzzy samples. The result is a smoother velocity response across the range of the instruments’ articulations.
- Added Sustain Pedal Behavior Page: Now you can set the sustain pedal (CC#64) to perform a variety of tasks.
- Added new factory banks/presets: As before, bank presets ascend from F4 upward, and patch keyswitches descend from F#2 downward, both in a logical progression through various options.
- Fixed IR loading issue caused by re-naming of IR directory in version 1.0
- Fixed a problem where engaging a keyswitch while a note in the playing range was held would result in improperly triggered patterns.
- Fixed problem where release samples triggered after a pull-off would trigger at inconsistent volumes.
- Fixed a problem where playing the keyboard after stopping playback mid-note in MOTU Digital Performer would not trigger sequences correctly.
- Updated documentation.
The Glide sample library is available to purchase for $149.99 USD until May 31st, 2012 (regular $299.99 USD).
More information: Wavelore Instruments / Glide
More posts that match this tag
Wavelore has announced the upcoming Wavelore Dobro library for Native Instruments Kontakt 4. This new slide guitar library contains a million and one features, and is in keeping with our advanced modeling of instrument behavior. … read more
Wavelore Instruments has announced a No-Brainer sale in support of the John Reid Liberation Fund. We are currently having a no-brainer deal on our whole catalog for a very important cause. From now until Dec. … read more
Wavelore has released an updated version of Slide Whistle, a virtual sampled whistle instrument previously released in GVI/GS3 format. Wavelore Instruments Slide Whistle for Kontakt This instrument, (~30 megabytes zipped), uses extensive formant-corrected portamento scripting … read more
Wavelore has announced the release of Clavichord, a deeply sampled and programmed virtual clavichord for Kontakt. This rare and beautiful keyboard instrument was a favorite of renaissance and barouque composers, as well as a popular … read more
Wavelore Instruments has released version 2.5 of Pedal Steel Guitar, a pedal steel guitar sample library for Kontakt. The new Kontakt version of the Wavelore Pedal Steel Guitar is the world’s first pedal steel library … read more
Wavelore Instruments is running a group buy for Pedal Steel Guitar, a pedal steel sample library for Kontakt. From now until August 6th 2009, we will be offering new customers of the Pedal Steel Guitar … read more
Wavelore Instruments has released Pedal Steel Guitar for Kontakt, a virtual pedal steel guitar sample library. The new version of this cutting-edge library uses advanced KSP (Kontakt Script Processor) programming to allow independent bending of … read more
Wavelore Instruments has released version 2.0 of American Zither, a unique and exotic sounding virtual instrument. Changes in American Zither v2.0 Fixed a problem with CC triggered tremolos not activating when the note is struck … read more
Wavelore Instruments has released version 1.1 of Pedal Steel Guitar, and version 1.2 of American Zither, two virtual instruments powered by the GVI engine. The update for Pedal Steel Guitar (Full & Lite Editions) adds … read more
Wavelore Instruments has released Pedal Steel Guitar, a pedal steel library which is fully playable in realtime. Instead of relying on pre-recorded licks and loops, the Wavelore Pedal Steel Guitar uses single-note samples fused with … read more
TASCAM has released GigaStudio 4, a high-end sampling workstation for Windows PC. Hundreds of enhancements have been made from GigaStudio 3, TASCAM’s previous TEC Award-Winning sampling workstation, such as an all-new QuickSound database tool, additions … read more
TASCAM has announced GVI 4 (Giga Virtual Instrument), a powerful sampler instrument. One instance supports 16 channels of MIDI playback. Add as many instances of GVI as your computer can handle for 16 more MIDI … read more
, instrument plugins
, Larry Seyer Digital
, Wavelore Instruments
Posted in news
on Oct 08, 2007 - 0 comments
Wavelore has updated American Zither to version 1.10. American Zither is a 24-bit virtual instrument powered by TASCAM’s GVI engine. A Zither is a stringed instrument having usually 30 to 40 strings over a shallow … read more
Wavelore has released a free Slide Whistle instrument for GVI/GS3. This instrument demonstrates just what expressive possiblities are available when TASCAM’s morphing filter technology is applied to even a small collection of samples. Even on … read more