FXpansion has announced that its DCAM EnvShaper is now available as an optional plug-in within Auria, the 48-track iPad digital audio recording system by WaveMachine Labs.
DCAM EnvShaper is a powerful processor for controlling transients in your Auria projects.
Ideal on electronic and acoustic drums, percussion loops, bass and guitar, it lets you emphasize or tame transients to increase punch or help parts sit well in a mix.
DCAM EnvShaper is available as an in-app purchase within Auria v1.08, priced at $14.99 USD.
More information: FXpansion / Auria
Morevox has announced a limited time NAMM promotion, offering its bundles at a 40% discount.
Will you attend to the incoming Namm Show (Anaheim – CA 24|27 Jan)?
Stop at the Wavemachine Labs booth (#6907) and take a listen to the latest AURIA and DRUMAGOG5 libraries!
Until January 27th, you can get 40% off Morevox bundles. Use coupon code NAMM2013 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
More information: Morevox
WaveMachine Labs has released Auria LE, an entry level version of the professional digital audio recording system for iPad.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
Auria LE features
- 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to 48 tracks).
- Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
- 24-bit recording.
- Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates).
- Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor.
- MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter.
- Third party VST effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store).
- ClassicVerb reverb plugin included.
- StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included.
- 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends.
- Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more.
- Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more.
- DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support.
- Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing.
- True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode.
- Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability.
- Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time.
- Auto-punch mode.
- Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups.
- Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak.
- Adjustable pan laws.
- Sample accurate loop function.
- Automatic sample rate conversion.
- Built-in metronome.
Auria LE for iPad costs $24.99 USD.
More information: WaveMachine Labs / Auria LE
Morevox has announced Hit!, a collection of 300 impulse responses.
High impact reverberation is fundamental in achieving a great drum sound inside a mix. That deep, wide, aggressive sound is created by mixing both real rooms and hardware reverbs together.
MoReVoX HiT! represents this combination of both real rooms and hardware (up to ten sources for each IR) mixed with the unique MoReVoX attitude. All the sources have been carefully placed in the stereo field, and the final IRs have been recorded on real tape and mastered in M/S for a superior warm spaciousness.
The classic MoReVoX reverb sound is here in full; it has been meticulously tailored for drums, percussion, and for every mix where high-impact reverb is required.
- 300 Impulse Responses, 24Bit@44.1Khz.
- 3 Categories (short, medium and large length).
- Format : Raw Wav. Space Designer.
- Compatible with all convolvers.
- IRs Length : 0.2 > 3 Sec.
The Hit! library is available to purchase for $69 USD. A special Wavemachine Labs Auria edition is $9.90 USD. A free demo pack (15 IRs) can be downloaded from Morevox.
Morevox has also announced the Impact Pack, bundling the new Hit! library with the Parallel Drums library for $119 USD, a $49 USD discount on the individual prices.
More information: Morevox / Hit!
Channel Robot has released Solid Snare:Drumagog, a sample library for use in the Drumagog 5 drum replacement instrument by WaveMachine Labs.
Solid Snare:Drumagog features a meticulously recorded set of samples from 116 different snare drum instruments, recorded in 24-bit wav files, at 8 different velocity layers, and including 5 variations for each velocity layer(round-robin). A total of 40 wav files for each instrument.
Solid Snare features a wide range of sampled acoustic and electronic snares, all custom edited to appear in 8 different drumagog groups for realism in Drumagog 5. Over 500MB of sound data is included in more than 4700 wav files.
The sample library is available for the introductory price of $12.95 USD (regular $15.95 USD).
More information: Channel Robot / Solid Snare:Drumagog
Related: channel strip
, WaveMachine Labs
Posted in news
on Jan 18, 2012 - 0 comments
WaveMachine Labs has introduced Auria, a new multi-track recording software for iPad 2.
With the ability to play 48 mono or stereo 24bit/44.1 kHz tracks simultaneously, record up to 24 of those tracks simultaneously (through any supported USB multichannel audio interface), and edit and mix with familiar tools and full parameter automation, it’s clear Auria sets a new standard for iPad multitracking.
What’s more, Auria’s 64-bit Double Precision architecture ensures ample headroom for plug-in processing and mix summing, transforming your iPad into a recording and mixing system with sound quality that rivals most DAWs.
The depth is in the details. Like customizable pan laws. Like meters that are selectable between VU and RMS. Like full delay compensation for all tracks, including aux sends and subgroups. Complete with a vintage-inspired channel strip on every channel, a dedicated master channel strip, VST plug-ins engineered by renowned makers such as PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog, and support for Dropbox, Soundcloud, AAF, and MP3, Auria truly raises the bar for recording and mixing on the iPad.
- Up to 48 tracks of simultaneous playback.
- Record up to 24 tracks at once.
- VST plugin support (iOS format only).
- AAF Import and Export.
- Fully featured multitrack editor.
- Includes optional plugins from PSPaudioware, Fabfilter, and more.
WaveMachine Labs is demonstrating Auria at the Winter NAMM, Booth 6905. The app will be available in the 1st quarter of 2012.
More information: WaveMachine Labs
WaveMachine Labs has announced a limited time Drumagog upgrade offer.
WaveMachine Labs is continuing its summer sale, offering Drumagog 4 to 5 upgrades for only $89! Now is the chance for Drumagog 4 customers to save on upgrading to Drumagog 5 with this great price.
Drumagog 4 owners can check their account for specific upgrade links at www.drumagog.com/profile. Limited Time Only!
More information: WaveMachine Labs