WaveMachine Labs has released version 4.11 of Drumagog, a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks.
Changes in Drumagog v4.11
- Fixed graphics issue in Logic 8.
- Added Vista installer.
- Fixed PC issue that required installing extra runtime files.
- Fixed “unloadable” problem with Cubase SX3.
- Fixed Logic 8.0.2 AU validation issue.
- Fixed problems with moving sessions between Intel and PowerPC Macs, and vice versa.
- Fixed Add From File crashing bug under Vista.
- Fixed issue in WaveLab, Audition, Sound Forge and others that caused problems rendering tracks.
- Fixed various other graphics issues.
Visit the Drumagog website for more information.
WaveMachine Labs has released Rick Will Drums, a sample library for Drumagog.
Rick Will has paved the way for many international artists throughout his career sculpting amazing sonic portraits, and most importantly capturing the very essence of the live performance. Known as one of the industry’s top mixers and producers his work can be heard on albums by artists such as INCUBUS, SWITCHFOOT and BEN HARPER just to mention a few.
Rick Will Drums features
- Recorded at a premier recording studio to 2″ tape.
- Close and room samples supplied giving complete control over ambience.
- 16 EXPLOSIVE snares (8 with API® processing and 8 with SSL® processing).
- 4 AMAZING kicks, 4 sets of toms.
- All samples tested extensively in mixdown.
- Multi samples and velocity.
- Supplied in DRUMAGOG and WAV formats, 44.1KHz / 24 BIT mono and stereo WAVS.
Rick Will Drums is available now for $239 USD.
Visit the Rick Will Drums website for more information and audio demos.