Wavesfactory has announced version 2.0 of TrackSpacer, an effect plug-in that creates space or room in a mix for any instrument, voice, or other audio source by performing automatic, multi-band equalisation on a per track basis.
After the great succes that TrackSpacer has had since we first released it, we proudly present the second version with a lot of improvements.
AAX Support, GUI Improvements (cleaner background, new curves, led light on the freeze button, new Advanced Panel, brighter knobs, new concept), Sidechain listen function, M/S mode, Pan the effect and Attack and Release controls.
Changes in TrackSpacer 2.0
- AAX Support — AAX (Avid Pro Tools) support for Mac OSX and Windows.
- M/S mode — Apply the effect on the mid channel, on the sides or anything in between.
- Panning — Hability to pan the effect to only affect the left channel, the right channel or anything in between.
- Sidechain — Sidechain listening function for better fine tune the filters.
- Attack-Release — Attack and Release knobs to have full control over TrackSpacer.
- GUI — Brightness of the knobs, whiter background, led light on the freeze button, advanced panel with new knobs and buttons, and prettier EQ curves.
TrackSpacer 2 is available to purchase for the introductory price of 39 EUR (VAT included). The update is free for all current TrackSpacer customers.
More information: Wavesfactory / TrackSpacer
Wavesfactory has announced the release of W-Cajon, a sample library for Kontakt and EXS24.
The cajón is a box-shaped percussion instrument originally from Peru, played by slapping the front face (generally thin plywood) with the hands.
We have recorded 2 cajons with 3 mics: stereo pair in front of the instrument and a mono mic in the back to better get the bass tone. Both played with hand and brushes.
- 2 cajons with 10 round robin, 6 velocity layers.
- Left and right samples.
- 1200 samples, WAV files | 44.1 KHz, 24 bits.
- Played by hands and brushes.
- Stroke, bass and snap articulations.
- Real mix mode.
- Volume, pan and tune of each mic.
- Premium mics, preamps and converters.
- 490 MB installed.
The sound library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory / W-Cajon
Wavesfactory has announced W-Buzz, a sample library featuring snare buzz sounds.
When electric bass and drums play together, the low frequencies coming from the bass amp make the snare wires vibrate. This is called “sympathetic resonance”. There isn’t always the same sound, it depends on the frequency of the notes, the volume and the snare itself.
When you record bass and drums separately (using sample libraries or real instruments), this doesn’t happen but, by adding W-Buzz to the mix, your tracks become more realistic and organic. It changes your perception.
We recorded it by playing an electric bass through an amp near a drum kit, with a mic pointing at the bottom of the snare, and just sampling that sound. We recommend using a LPF (low pass filter) to get rid of the bass and only let the snare sound come through.
Each note sampled because every frequency makes the snare vibrate in a different way. 2 round robin, sustain, mutes and glissandos.
- Snare buzz.
- WAV files | 44.1 KHz, 24 bits.
- 2 round robin.
- Sustain, mutes and glissandos.
- Each note sampled, no pitch shifting.
- Premium mics, preamps and converters.
- Add realism to your tracks.
- For Kontakt 3.5 and superior.
- Full version of Kontakt required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
- 251 MB installed.
The sound library costs 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory / W-Buzz
Wavesfactory has announced it is celebrating its 3rd anniversary with a limited time sale.
In order to thank you all for your support, you can get our libraries and our plugin TrackSpacer with a special 40% OFF.
You just have to insert this promotion codes:
- For 2 products -> 10% OFF -> Code: special2
- For 3 products -> 20% OFF -> Code: special3
- For 4 products -> 30% OFF -> Code: special4
- For 5 or more products -> 40% OFF -> Code: special5
Only for 1 week!
Additionally, Wavesfactory has introduced W-Clock, a free sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
A carillon from a wall clock, along with its ‘tick tack’ and engine.
Recorded in stereo, 44.1KHz and 24 bits and 2 round robin (repetitions) for each note. Get this instrument now for free!
More information: Wavesfactory
Wavesfactory has announced W-Harpsichord, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Logic EXS24.
The harpsichord doesn’t respond to any dynamics, so there’s 1 velocity layer. But, in order to have the more realism as posible, we sampled all (no pitch shifting) notes 3 times (3 round robin), even though is always the same volume there are always nuances that make the difference. Even the release samples have been sampled with 3 round robin.
There are 2 knobs in the GUI that control the type of the release: Dry and Resonance. With the “dry” you can only listen the key sound, and with the “resonance” one you can listen the key sound + natural resonance of the other strings.
The sample library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory / W-Harpsichord